• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [25I-NBOMe Subthread] Combinations

I tried two blotters of this 25i, and then about an hour in smoked a huge dab of concentrates, feels good. Crack two N20 cartridges into a ballon and inhaled. My hearing got distorted and rang like when you bang coke. Then when I couldn't inhale anymore, I laid my head back, my hearing was coming back from outer space, but the popcorn ceilings we're still out of this world. Pinks Blues and Green Hues all through out the room in wavves. I have also tried with mdma, though I thought it was LSD at the time, 1.5 bombed an hour in, then railed the other .5 shortly after. Crazy visuals. Convenced myself it was acid because it was so strong

LSD and 25i sucked horribly when I did them together (But then again, I don't like 25i much on it's own)

It felt like the "pure" LSD experienced was being tainted by the gross "chemical brain radiation toxic synthetic death" feeling of the 25i

That's NOT a biaseed viewpoint, If I had NEVER TRIED EITHER DRUGS and had a great opinion on them I still woulda felt the same. The comedown seriously made me feel like SHIT

LSD and 25i sucked horribly when I did them together (But then again, I don't like 25i much on it's own)

It felt like the "pure" LSD experienced was being tainted by the gross "chemical brain radiation toxic synthetic death" feeling of the 25i

That's NOT a biaseed viewpoint, If I had NEVER TRIED EITHER DRUGS and had a great opinion on them I still woulda felt the same. The comedown seriously made me feel like SHIT

Well said my friend.

right how does this sound for a mix 25c 25i around 350mcg of a half and half mix of each :)+ an 8:1 ratio of cyclodex to Nbome pre mixed to maximise its efficiency now im new to these tried 25i once when they first started coming out on blotters just made me feel ill that time but had been binging on mpa .

so wondering what to expect iv got 5 of these coming my way how many do you think it will take 1 2 or 3 tabs to get a good trip going . also iv a bit of a stim habit and some eph coming would i be able to mix that with these ? or will it be overwhelming / dangerous

thanks in advance :)

p.s iv done on really psychedelics in years other than mxe stopped that Earlie ish last year and some crap mdai the other week so no tolerance issue here

Will be experimenting with 25i and EPH. 25i on 500mcg blotters and the EP is crystals.

Anyone had any experience? Should I have any concerns. Alot of drug experience

I read good trip reports of combining 20mg 4-ACO-DMT (equivalent to like 5g shrooms) with 50-100ug 25I-NBOME (really low dose). I would definitely stick to a low dose of the NBOME if I were combining them.

right how does this sound for a mix 25c 25i around 350mcg of a half and half mix of each :)+ an 8:1 ratio of cyclodex to Nbome pre mixed to maximise its efficiency now im new to these tried 25i once when they first started coming out on blotters just made me feel ill that time but had been binging on mpa .

so wondering what to expect iv got 5 of these coming my way how many do you think it will take 1 2 or 3 tabs to get a good trip going . also iv a bit of a stim habit and some eph coming would i be able to mix that with these ? or will it be overwhelming / dangerous

thanks in advance :)

p.s iv done on really psychedelics in years other than mxe stopped that Earlie ish last year and some crap mdai the other week so no tolerance issue here

Don't mix EPH with 25I man, it's not worth the potential risk.

Yes really 25I-NBOME is intensely stimulating, I was bouncing around for like 10 hours. No need for an additional stimulant.

I just got some blotters with 25i/25c 600/300 ug, anyone got experience with this combo? Any synergy?

Cheers

Yeah got some 25i/25c combo blotters as a gift, and they potentiate each other greatly. I'd say start with half a blotter, mine are about half that strong and give a trip similar in intensity to 750ug of 25i. Combo itself is not that great, but the 2 compounds do align pretty well with each other

Has anyone found regular ingestion of Ginkgo Biloba to ease NBOMe-induced vascoconstriction?

I am not saying simply popping some GB as you're dosing, I mean having experienced NBOMe's before beginning a regular routine of Ginkgo supplementation, and then dosing again some length of time after consuming a regular course of GB.

As an aside, would GB inhibit the effects of NBOMe usage in the same way traditionally prescribed SSRI's would?

I am unclear as to how Ginkgo would interact, either positively or negatively, with an NBOMe experience.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Meant to say that the combination doesn't really add anything to doing either compound alone, but that they do match each other pretty well (meaning that you don't have 2 trips going on at the same time or something like that)

My most impressive 25i-nbome combo lately was half a tab unknown strength 25i and 7g Amanita Muscaria.
Mind blowing stuff, it had the lot, from extreme time dilation where 5 seconds would feel like 5 mins, to entity contact and visible vibrational communication.
A great deal of the trip is hard to even think about, let alone put it into words, so I would advise anyone attempting to be experienced with psychedelics and to start the doses small.