• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

suboxone and methamphetamine

percozakk

Bluelighter
today i am getting 2 8 mg suboxone strips as well as a few grams of speed. i plan on either plugging or iv'ing the suboxone and iv'ing the meth.i plan on using 1-4 mg of suboxone and .05-.1 grams of speed. i wanted to ask a few uestions about this combo.
should i iv the 2 together or seperate? if i plug the sub how long after should i do the speed? what effects should i expect from this combo? does anyone have any experience with these two substances together? any response would be greatly appreciated

Usually called speed balling. Bupe however is a milder opiate the onset is slow even IVed and suboxne tends to be longer (debatable)

BTW plugging bupe I never knew was anygood but readingup wow. so I would start things by getting on the bupe train then fire off your meth shots however save more maybe for the day after if you feel run down.

I would start things by getting on the bupe train then fire off your meth shots

I agree with this. I did suboxone and methamp for 4 months together at one time in my life and I always did my subs in the morning and at night and speed a couple times during the day (both IV). I didn't do them together since there isn't really a point that I saw. The sub in your shot won't make any sort of rush anyway to go with the methamp if you're looking for a speedball type reaction. (I do hope you are not planning on doing 1-4mg of sub in one shot though..) I'd say they are good together, I guess, maybe the suboxone took away a little bit of the anxiety associated with methamp? I'm not sure since I had been on suboxone for a few months prior to introducing speed back into my life and I wasn't really analyzing how they worked together... I was just trying to tweak and suboxone was just something that I took to be normal. I can tell you that I didn't DISlike it at all though! ;)

Shooting subs is ridiculously dangerous, I've read numerous reports of gangrene and infection resulting in amputation from shooting them. You might want to just rail the subs but that's just my .02

If you're going to IV the Suboxone use a micron filter. Probably best to do the same with the methamphetamine. It is safe to use opiates and amphetamines together (provided you're using safe doses, of course) - but if you don't use a micron filter you're still putting yourself at risk for all the various IV complications that come from IVing pills.

Methamphetamine is a long duration stimulant (even when IVed). Your best bet is to either take them at the same time or maybe even wait until you're starting to come down from the methamphetamine before you dose the Suboxone.

Suboxone and meth seems to make me feel quite nauseas every time I mix them. Besides that the combo isn't too bad, sub isn't strong enough to take away from the meth high and a dose of sub as the meth is wearing off but you are still tweaked will make you feel a helluva lot better.

I've ran them both at same time & had no problems but I definitely agree about using a filter.

So the subs won't block out the Meth ?

How would bupe block meth? It only blocks other opioids because of higher binding affinity to opioid receptor sights. Methamphetamines action has nothing to do with those receptors, so no, it won't block meth.

Bupe and meth are kind of hard on you... because it releases a TON of dopamine compared to just heroin with meth.... so you can crash really hard

Bupe and meth are kind of hard on you... because it releases a TON of dopamine compared to just heroin with meth.... so you can crash really hard

I never had any problems with crashing hard. I usually saved the bupe for later though, so the comedown from meth was easier.

Hi does anyone know why a person might begin feeling opiate like wanting to jump out of your skin type withdrawals after stopping meth a few days,after doing meth for a couple years and taking suboxone?..Because getting opiate like withdrawals when all Ive stopped is the meth,not the suboxone,is not normal..I'll still feel my suboxone when I take it but after the effect goes away,the opiate like withdrawal symptom returns..Giving me no other choice but to have to use meth again if I want to keep being able to go work without feeling opiate type withdrawals from doing meth that long..I've been on the suboxone way longer.I just want to get back to a state where my body isn't physically deoendent on meth like I'm already dependent on suboxone..Could it have something to do with both drugs somehow doing something bad as far as crossing pathways in my brain,thus bringing in opiate type withdrawal symptoms after meth hadn't been in my system for a few days?..Thanks to anyone who can help with this issue..This is my first post on any kinda drug website and I'm wondering if my psychiatrist would be able to temporarily prescribe me Benzos just to wean off of meth so my body is no longer physically dependent on it like it is dependent on the suboxone..Thanks again so much!!!I hope I still get some responses on an old thread.Thanks everyone.

Boxes & z meth.

today i am getting 2 8 mg suboxone strips as well as a few grams of speed. i plan on either plugging or iv'ing the suboxone and iv'ing the meth.i plan on using 1-4 mg of suboxone and .05-.1 grams of speed. i wanted to ask a few uestions about this combo.
should i iv the 2 together or seperate? if i plug the sub how long after should i do the speed? what effects should i expect from this combo? does anyone have any experience with these two substances together? any response would be greatly appreciated
Man im getting ready to do done meth my girls bringing over, ive been withdrawing off methadone since getting discharged Monday after 17 months of w125 mgs, anyways ive done box's and meth b4 BUT iwas on xanaxs too, usually its a rule of mine to Never do meth without a handful of xans, klonopins or at the least valiums, so im kind of iffy myself about this, but i cant voy do it you know.