• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can you increase a tramadol high?

Regretimine

Greenlighter
After being giving the day off work, and it raining outside i decided to take some tramadol i was given. Ive taken 200mg almost 3 hours ago and cant realy feel anything. Is there anything i can do to maybe increase the high other than taking more as i have none!

Not really, aside from the obvious things (smoke marijuana, have a few beers)

Since mxe boosts it it leads me to believe that dxm could tooo? (Found in robotussin cough syrup of course)

Just dont overdo it

A mg' of buprenorphine & a reefer of fresh sativa is a great combination w/ 200 mg's of ultram, but within a couple weeks of semi constant use your tolerance will be no more...

Go with the green, definitely.

Tramadol suuuucks! I suggest never wasting your money on it.

Ive been experimenting a lot with tramadol the past few weeks since I have free access to a bunch of it. What a weird, interesting drug. I usually take a low dose (100-150mgs) for a few reasons: because i need to function normally on it which the low dose's speedy effect it has on me is perfect for, i am terrified of having a seizure and even feel shaky from this amount without a benzo, and i like to combine it with other things since the only reason i was using it was because oxys (my DOC along with benzos;)) are RIDICULOUSLY priced around here and can be hard to find some days.

Like everyone else has said weed goes great along with it, and I've also found a low benzo dose feels amazing with tramadol, i've combined it with 1mg-4mg clonazepam and .5mg to 1.5mg lorazepam. Even .5mg lorazepam has helped get rid of that shaky feeling i get with tramadol, and benzos reduce the seizure threshold. i also love combining it with a little oxycodone, even like 7mg-10mg 2 hrs after taking the tramadol and then smoking some bud reallllly intensifies it for me, it feels like an oxy/weed high with that tramadol undertone, pretty cool and different:)

Dumb thing i did not to do is take it and then take MDMA. Pretty much a waste of both drugs because trams have SNRI properties which apparently blocks MDMA(i had never done MDMA before that and didnt research it first..dumb.) I actually came across this site because of that incident and fell in love lol. Long first post lol but what a site this is, all the information you need is right here and everyone on here seems pretty friendly and chill:)

Like i read in a similar post...

Best way to increase how you feel with tramadol??

Flush it down the fuckin toilet

Shitty drug, mediocre sleep aid at best

/thread

I had a few beers and a few bongs and ie felt nice for the last 2 hours now, dont see what all the hype is about tho, most likely the bongs that did most of it

What would a line of good coke do?

Absolutely not.

Read up on the MANY drug interactions tramadol has. There's an interactions checker found here.

Tramadol lowers the seizure threshold so you have to be very careful when combining it with other substances which further lower the seizure threshold to dangerous levels.

Like i read in a similar post...

Best way to increase how you feel with tramadol??

Flush it down the fuckin toilet

Shitty drug, mediocre sleep aid at best

/thread

Tramadol is apparently a drug that affects different people different ways. I have researched opinions here at BL and how well one likes tramadol does not appear related to opiod tolerance. Some people feel nothing from it, yet others, like me, love it. I have a low to moderately low opiod tolerance. I love tramadol! It gives me a mild op effect and just a general feeling of well being. Positive outlook and such. There is really no reason to dis Trams. It is a waste of space to do so as everyone will form their own opinion of it

Tramadol is a hit or a miss for most people. It's got that SNRI anti-depressant action which can be beneficial to some people, problematic for others.

Personally I don't mess with it because of the seizure issue, and because it's not strong enough to manage my pain.

It depends on what you want to potentiate. If it's the stimulant effect, a half cup of coffee might go nicely if you can tolerate caffeine. If it's the narcotic effect, mini-boosters of tramadol (25mg) work well, as does Kratom or hydrocodone.

What would a line of good coke do?

Ol' Dirty Bastard died of an interaction between tramadol and cocaine, so yeah... don't do it.

It is my understanding that the BA of tramadol is increased with subsequent dosing. So if you have some tramadol in your system, the BA of the next dose should be more. And therefore help with your high.

the only drug i can recommend in a good conscience is one that minimizes the risk of a potentially life-threatining seizure like diazepam.
(baclofen in a mid range dose works too - 50-75mg)

Since mxe boosts it it leads me to believe that dxm could tooo? (Found in robotussin cough syrup of course)

Just dont overdo it

Don't combine Tramadol with Dissociatives like DXM or MXE!
If you are a low- or non-responder there is little reason to take it anyways but as stated some people love it, as do I.

Don't combine Tramadol with Dissociatives like DXM or MXE!
If you are a low- or non-responder there is little reason to take it anyways but as stated some people love it, as do I.

In terms of fHR it may not be safe.you could be right

But mxe is the only thing that makes it enjoyable to me