• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can you increase a tramadol high?

taking 2 motrin with my tramadol always made the trams stronger for some reason...theres no explanation tho altho one other person has told me they do it too. Definitly do not take with DXM, extasy or coke, i did trams and coke once an nearly had a seizure. I like taking valiums with it at times, feels nice. :D

taking 2 motrin with my tramadol always made the trams stronger for some reason...theres no explanation tho altho one other person has told me they do it too.D

If you use tramadol for pain, then NSAID's can help kill a small portion of the pain by reducing inflammation, so that "leftover" amount of O-Desmethyltramadoltramadol no longer has to fight off extra pain signals, so it just causes opioid effects, like euphoria.

^ Just to clarify, phatass means only take 400mg all at once if it's the ER version, and 50mg every 30 min if it's IR (staggering doses). Never take more than 250mg at once, and even then, it's wise to use an anticonvulsant like Klonopin or Valium. Without benzos or Lyrica, I would never dose more than 150mg IR all at once, as people have seized on 250mg without muscle relaxants.

My advice: take 100mg as an attack dose, then 25mg boosters every 20 minutes until 250mg is reached. Staggering your dosages will prevent a spike in stimulant activity and 5-HT release, greatly cutting down on seizure risks.

In terms of fHR it may not be safe.you could be right

But mxe is the only thing that makes it enjoyable to me

It's a fact that DXM acts as a serotonine reuptake inhibitor. MXE has affects on Dopamine. So combining one of these with Tramadol is potentially dangerous and not safe. Just wanted to point that out since this thread contains some advices that could be very harmful...

Just do your dissociatives solo. And if Tramadol doesn't work for you, be happy because if it works the hangover and serotonine depletion can be nasty.

I have 100mg Tramadol capsules ER. I have a very high opiate tolerance and im out of my norco. Thankfully I haven't felt any withdrawal yet. I also have some Nucynta. The Nucynta gets me somewhat high if I take more than one. The Transplant hasn't really done anything for me. I just miss the euphoric feeling from my norcos. Anyone have experience with the ER Tramadol? Is there a way to get a good high from them??

You should have broke them in half befroe eating them, tahts what i do, idk if it helps get you higher but it hits faster i believe.

Smoke some bud.
At this point you should feel something. If you don't then your one of those people that tramadol is bullshit for.
I think its ok, easier than taking codeine 3's or something, no tylenol!
I used to take bout 400-450 mg of tram for like a week straight. Withdrawls is worse than natural opiates like codeine or morphine, so dont't do that shit everyday or you'll be one sad camper..8(

If you use tramadol for pain, then NSAID's can help kill a small portion of the pain by reducing inflammation, so that "leftover" amount of O-Desmethyltramadoltramadol no longer has to fight off extra pain signals, so it just causes opioid effects, like euphoria.

I was always wondering the reason why they felt stronger with motrin...now i know.

I actually tried chewing one. Bad idea! Tasted like absolute shit and I had to spit it out. Never doing that again. But I will try breaking them in half! I also realized that I have to take at least 4 Nucynta to feel any type of high. Before I was taking about 15-20 norcos a day. I took my 4th pill a few min ago and im feeling great. I honestly didn't think it would do anything since I have such a high tolerance. Last night I took 3 100mg of Tramadol and it really didn't do much. I wonder if I should just open the capsule and mix the powder with water or a pop.

TREEFA I haven't smoked bud since I was in high school and that was 9 years ago lol And I wouldn't even know how to get some.

TREEFA I haven't smoked bud since I was in high school and that was 9 years ago lol And I wouldn't even know how to get some.

The only thing i could get my hand one was bud, it definatly brought on the high abit but i think im just one of those people that tramadol doesnt do much for!

I have 100mg Tramadol capsules ER .... Is there a way to get a good high from them??

If you want to get a good opiate high, just pop them whole, without crushing. They will get you more opiated than IR tramadol would, since a slow release of tramadol in to your bloodstream means that a higher amount of it is converted in to O-Desmethyltramadol. This is why people stagger their tramadol dosages.

However, if you are looking for a good stimulant/serotonin high, then crush the ER tramadol.

Whatever you do don't combine them with buprenorphine + phenibut + diazepam or you will nod off for 12 hours, or more. I once was on this combo and walked my dogs to the dog park, and let me tell you. I was the only person there and kept nodding off while sitting in the grass. Another couple of people showed up and they must have thought I was drunk. I made it home safe and continued my wakeful slumber. That combo has been replicated many times; but, like others have said, it is a combo that cannot be done regularly (No more than 2X/month or lese the opioid receptors will stop being your allies.

If you have any kind of benzo, or even etizolam use that, and take more tramadol if you got it.

400mg is the suggested limit due to the NRI properties, and opiates in general lowering seizure threshold.

I used to take a xanax 30 minutes before tram use. Drop 600-700mg of tramadol, then take another xanax about an hour after. If you dont have benzo tolerance it's not a good idea though, it'll just get you monged out otherwise.

Whatever you do don't combine them with buprenorphine + phenibut + diazepam or you will nod off for 12 hours, or more. I once was on this combo and walked my dogs to the dog park, and let me tell you. I was the only person there and kept nodding off while sitting in the grass. Another couple of people showed up and they must have thought I was drunk. I made it home safe and continued my wakeful slumber. That combo has been replicated many times; but, like others have said, it is a combo that cannot be done regularly (No more than 2X/month or lese the opioid receptors will stop being your allies.

Oxycodone, phenibut, and alprazolam has had me nod uncontrollably, for about the same amount of time. Never had nods so deep, I just laid in my bed for 12 hours, don't even think i could of moved if the house got lit on fire. I don't like nodding, let alone nodding that far.

I got prescribed some for knee pain took 2 as prescribed last night and did not sleep a wink its a bit speedy today I mixed it with some codeine and got a buzz

Tramadol has a bad rap. Lots of people just dont know how to utilize it, or are opiate freaks. I have 4-5 bookmarked pages here on how to intensify tram. Or 1 or 2 threads with some good posts. I'll link em, read em, see what you can do. I can get mad high of tramadol, but then again it just takes 10mg methadone to maintain me now. And that's also with other drugs (PLENTY OF ETIZOLAM).

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/359270-tramadol-ER?highlight=tramadol
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...gely-potentiating-tramadol?highlight=tramadol
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2386353/ -- a study I have to show my dumb doc. 100mg ER =/= 50mg IR. 200mg does!

theres for starters, brb beer before I cant buy more