if you liked that, you might like...

alasdairm

Bluelight Crew
listen to the song/track in the previous message and suggest another track which you think people might also like based on the song you just heard. easy!

kicking it off with: the rockingbirds - gradually learning

so, if you liked that, you might like...

alasdair

nice idea. are we supposed to suggest a similar track and then provide another track for the next poster?

ok word. while the music isn't exactly the same, the singer from the rocking birds sounds a lot like david bowie(lol well maybe you wont think so but i think he does) so perhaps you might like :

David Bowie - Space Oddity

So this thread is basically displaying that there isn't much correlation between anything. The guidelines (as people are free to say whatever really) are to say you either like or dislike the song above you (or maybe even any song you seen because it's still the fundamental nature of the notion) and then suggest a different song, whether it's related to that song or not at your own volition? Well it seems pretty redundant, but if it gets someone to listen to the following song, it's all cool with me.

Ahleuchatistas - Imperceptibility

Last edited:
So this thread is basically displaying that there isn't much correlation between anything. The guidelines (as people are free to say whatever really) are to say you either like or dislike the song above you (or maybe even any song you seen because it's still the fundamental nature of the notion) and then suggest a different song, whether it's related to that song or not at your own volition? Well it seems pretty redundant, but if it gets someone to listen to the following song, it's all cool with me.

Ahleuchatistas - Imperceptibility

I think we're getting a little out of order. This is my response to Death Domokun's vid.

Bela Fleck and the Flecktones - Next

...IRON BUTTERFLY - IN A GADDA DA VIDA

naissance.gif

Last edited: