Bluelight

Thread: 25C-NBOMe Tolerance

1. Collapse Details
    25C-NBOMe Tolerance 
    Bluelighter
    Hello, fellow Bluelighters! Does anyone know anything regarding tolerance this compound? My brother tried 400ug the other day, and was wondering if it would be a waste to take 800ug today along with some LSD.

Thoughts? Experience?

I'll be trying this compound for the first time today at around ~1,000+ ug with a small portion of a potent pot edible. I find myself to be a bit hard headed these days when it comes to psychedelics, but I digress.

2. Collapse Details

for me tolreandce built up VERY quick and VERY strong. 1mg and in the next day i could take up to 3-4 without noticing anything. 1 week latrer tolerance was still there...iŽd advise at leats 2 weeks in between

3. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Drug Studies
    ^ Yeah for most people with these NBOMe series compounds tolerance seems to be a lot more prominent than with other psychedelics.

I'd definitely wait especially when it's for a combo as that may be a waste of two drugs and not just one otherwise.

It'd still work though so if he's only concerned about the decreased intensity and not about losing chemicals/money paid for them then the upped dose + LSD should be enough for a fair trip, just not one quite as intense as he'd have got from that amount normally.

Given it's a while since you posted this - did he take it in the end? If so, how was it?

(Psychedelic Drugs: Rules - Index) (Drug Studies: Rules - Guide for Researchers)
    Use the Search function. Report rule breaches with the button to the top right of a post.

4. Collapse Details

These compounds seem to build tolerance like nothing else anyone has seen. I tried a blotter of 25c and it felt like maybe 100” of acid. Exactly seven days later I tried two of the same blotters and it felt like 150” of acid. Consensus is about two weeks for tolerance to return to baseline. But you did 1400” you said in your post, so maybe longer for you.

5. Collapse Details

two weeks between a 1mg dose of 25C and a 600ug*25C + 600ug*25I dose in my girlfried resulted in a light trip with an incredibly strong bodyload that caused her to feel physically and mentally exhausted/sick for the duration of the trip.

the negative effects seem to increase with the tolerance on the nbome series, so please take at minimum 2 weeks between, if not 4.

6. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    He decided not to partake, however I ended up taking a reckless dose of 1.4mg. Nice trip, and an interesting compound, but I'm not very keen on exploring this one any further. The severe vasoconstriction was pretty disconcerting. Thanks for the feedback everyone!