• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Why is Carisoprodol (Soma) almost always a hit or miss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you want the soma shakes, Kayla? Doesn't the shaking come with taking more than 1400mg in a day, and isn't it indicative of being right on the brink of a seizure? Some people get the shakes on high doses of tramadol, too, when they're about to seize.

I shook badly once, when I took like 3 somas after taking 3 about 5 hours earlier. This was with 90mg of hydro taken over the day, while in benzo PAWS. I was passing out, ran to the bathroom to puke, then passed out when I got to my bed, shaking my way to sleep. I can only hope I didn't seize in my sleep that night with all that hydro and soma...

^^ i've only had the soma shakes once and i took 15 350mg over the course of a day. I couldn't stop and couldn't sleep.... crazy cause usually if i try to sleep after a couple soma i'm lights out. I felt like ( and think ) i was on the brink of death.

Is there another meaning?

Why would you want the soma shakes, Kayla? Doesn't the shaking come with taking more than 1400mg in a day, and isn't it indicative of being right on the brink of a seizure? Some people get the shakes on high doses of tramadol, too, when they're about to seize.

I shook badly once, when I took like 3 somas after taking 3 about 5 hours earlier. This was with 90mg of hydro taken over the day, while in benzo PAWS. I was passing out, ran to the bathroom to puke, then passed out when I got to my bed, shaking my way to sleep. I can only hope I didn't seize in my sleep that night with all that hydro and soma...

You never heard of the soma shuffle? That's what we call it when you get high on somas you do the soma shuffle meaning shake and I shake o. Just three or four but they don't work on me anymore......

You never heard of the soma shuffle? That's what we call it when you get high on somas you do the soma shuffle meaning shake and I shake o. Just three or four but they don't work on me anymore......

I have, but I always thought it was a bad thing to get the soma shakes, since soma causes seizures when taken in excessive amounts.

Carisoprodol (Soma) is similar to barbiturates in that way it works on the brain, so it's definitely not a good drug to fuck around with in excessive amounts.

I have, but I always thought it was a bad thing to get the soma shakes, since soma causes seizures when taken in excessive amounts.

Carisoprodol (Soma) is similar to barbiturates in that way it works on the brain, so it's definitely not a good drug to fuck around with in excessive amounts.

Well I hope no one takes excessive amounts. I only would take 2-4max and I would get the shakes. It's what most people look forward to if they are using recreationally and you do not need excessive amounts to start shaking.

^ Thanks for clearing that up, but I still don't get it... what's so fun about shaking? Just for shits n giggles?? Like a, "oh shit, look what those somas are doing to me now!" kind of giggle?

On it's lonley, it's definitely hit or miss dosage-wise. With particular opi's (particularly oxycodone, oxymorphone, morphs, ect.) and a rapid-acting ROA of... IV forsure!

Potentiates the fuck outta benzos and other sedatives.

I prefer a cocktail w/ Soma, just a hit is worth IMO!
You aren?t implying IV Soma I hope.

^ It isn?t soluble enough, and would be dangerous, and would still need to convert to meprobamate for full effects

It seems to be a mixture of the two, however considering meprobamate is more barbiturate like, and plasma levels can actually exceed those of carisoprodol itself, Would? venture to say that it?s more of a pro-drug than not

This thread was fairly old, going to close it- any new thoughts or questions about Carisoprodol/meprobamate and other fun contradictory GABA acting l, convulsion causing medications, start a new thread. Nice Day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.