• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex without oral sex. Why ??!

An ex of mine totally enjoyed it but was super conscious of herself to the point of turning me down on many occasions. She'd have to make sure she was clean and everything was just right down there, if you know what I mean. Also, she grew up in a religious family and definitely had a few hang-ups when it came to sex. At the end of the day, she really just had a bunch of trouble "lettting go", so to speak. She doesn't sound too much different than your SO. BTW, she would rarely go down on me. She called it a chronic throat problem; super sensitive gag reflex. Good Luck with things!

Here is my problem, my girlfriend doesn't want to receive or give any sort of oral stimulation while we're having sex.
I've never been with a girl that has had this sort of "problem"... So I don't know what to think of it.

Although the sex is great and she's always wanting it, whenever I go down to give her some oral satisfaction she stops me and tries to push me away.
So I asked her why and she says because she finds it "disgusting" if I stimulate her down there and then kiss her afterwards, something about too many germs...

I didn't know how to respond to that and it just kind of threw the whole night off for me afterwards.

Is there anyway I could change her mind ?
How exactly do I go about this and try to convince her that oral sex is awesome.

I'm the opposite. I mean, I'm a virgin, but I want to give a guy oral. Thing is, I'm worried that when the time comes, he won't like it, or I won't like the taste. I'm also worried I'll find a guy who doesn't want to give me oral. Sigh.