Superdrol and Prostanazol being banned...

-Guido-

Bluelight Crew
I just want to let everyone here in SD know that August 29th is the ban date for Superdrol and Prostanazol. After that date you won't be able to purchase it legally anymore.

Superdrol is Methyldrostanolone, which is Masteron that has been formulated to be orally active. Being methylated, it created a compound that became many times more anabolic than Masteron. I credit Superdol with being the cornerstone for many of my blasts, as it allowed me to put a lot of dry lean muscle and the glycogen retention it caused lead to serious vascularity. The only downside to this compound was that it was very hard on the liver and couldn't be used for more than four weeks.

Prostanazol is a 17-demethylated analogue of Stanazol, making it much less liver toxic. Because of this though, one would need a higher dose to achieve the same results they did with regular Stanazol. IN other words, 50mg of Stanazol would be equal to 120mg of Prostanzol. I was never a fan of this steroid but it was an excellent compound for drying out and losing water and unlike Stanazol, it was very easy on the joints.

If you like either of these steroids, now is the time to stock up because I guarantee prices are going to raise on these compounds before they are gone from the market for good.

Good. I fully support the DASCA. I know you probably weren't expecting me to have that standpoint

%)

Good. I fully support the DASCA. I know you probably weren't expecting me to have that standpoint

%)

I actually was because this ban means all the fucking children and idiots won't have access to these compounds. I'm just sad to see Superdrol go (well be harder to obtain) because it's by far my favorite oral. That steroid was made for me I think sometimes because of the great results I got from it.

I actually was because this ban means all the fucking children and idiots won't have access to these compounds. I'm just sad to see Superdrol go (well be harder to obtain) because it's by far my favorite oral. That steroid was made for me I think sometimes because of the great results I got from it.

I've never used it. Regardless this is a good thing because I don't want kids to have access to drugs of this magnitude over the counter. Going through the trouble of finding on online source helps weed out some of the idiots but people still manage.

I've never used it. Regardless this is a good thing because I don't want kids to have access to drugs of this magnitude over the counter. Going through the trouble of finding on online source helps weed out some of the idiots but people still manage.

Voxide, do yourself a favor and buy two bottles of M-Stane by Dynamic Formulas off of Amazon before the end of the month. You would really like it. Amazing glycogen and nitrogen retention, very anabolic, increases vascularity, massive strength gains, very dry, and as long as you are smart you keep all the lean gains. I prefer it to Dianabol, Anadrol, and many other orals. Stack it with some Test and you will love it.

I'm stocking up. I got many grams of raw powder and many bottles of M-Stane. I plan on getting more just so I have it on hand for easy use.

I foresee many UGLs adding this to their roster of oral steroids. Genza Pharmacuticals already has it added so I'm sure others will as well. I'm sure the same will go for other designer steroids.

This is why designer steroids are being banned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDCkLcSIU38

Yeah okay faggot. Superdrol is a wet compound. 8(

Fucking moron. It's Methylated Masteron. DHT based. It's dry.

I can't wait to see this faggot on TRT. He has been running orals for a long time and looks like shit.

People like him are a bane to the steroid community.

Voxide, do yourself a favor and buy two bottles of M-Stane by Dynamic Formulas off of Amazon before the end of the month. You would really like it. Amazing glycogen and nitrogen retention, very anabolic, increases vascularity, massive strength gains, very dry, and as long as you are smart you keep all the lean gains. I prefer it to Dianabol, Anadrol, and many other orals. Stack it with some Test and you will love it.

I'm stocking up. I got many grams of raw powder and many bottles of M-Stane. I plan on getting more just so I have it on hand for easy use.

I foresee many UGLs adding this to their roster of oral steroids. Genza Pharmacuticals already has it added so I'm sure others will as well. I'm sure the same will go for other designer steroids.
Hm. I may depending on how this run ends up.
This is why designer steroids are being banned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDCkLcSIU38

Yeah okay faggot. Superdrol is a wet compound. 8(

Fucking moron. It's Methylated Masteron. DHT based. It's dry.

I can't wait to see this faggot on TRT. He has been running orals for a long time and looks like shit.

People like him are a bane to the steroid community.

Bahaha. I don't know how that kid isn't embarrassed to do posing videos. I'm having a hard time deciding which is more pathetic; a 19 year old on Superdrol who has never lifted a weight before, or the Che Guevara poster in his dorm.

Bahaha. I don't know how that kid isn't embarrassed to do posing videos. I'm having a hard time deciding which is more pathetic; a 19 year old on Superdrol who has never lifted a weight before, or the Che Guevara poster in his dorm.

He is a drama major and plans on being a famous actor someday. If I was his father I would storm into the room while he was posing and beat him with a piece of hosing.

And for someone who ran Superdrol he made terrible gains. That stuff is supposed to put on slabs on lean dry muscle and it looks like he just took creatine.

I sent the faggot a message thanking him for the source of 11-OXO he gave in his videos, that was all he was good for. I actually read up on it and it's a rather interesting compound, great for cortisol control and leaning up. Of course it won't help our pro-hormone warrior due to his inability to diet and having no foundation to build from. I plan on incorporating some into a cycle at a later time to counter the negative effects of Hexarlin, a growth hormone peptide.

Everyone is to concerned these days about putting on as much mass in as little time as possible. I try to put on lean mass slowly and steadily, so that I can keep it and I don't look like a bloated faggot.

lmao i have never seen steroids nor touched them or anything, but even to me he looks like some skinny fuck who has never lifted anything in his life, just has all those cool "PUMP MAX 666 DEVIL ENERGY" pills on his desk to say that hes into bodybuilding llolololol

I'd say 90% of my sources still offer m1t .. any of these legal ones that are decent I honestly ask my sources what they are investing in... and then do the same :p. Haven't tried superdrol or prostanazol but sure as fuck gonna look into whether I'm stocking up... who makes good superdrol ? I've been outta the supp game since I quit vitamin world 6 years ago heh.

the trouble? brah I dunno where you live at but by the time I was 13 my schools weight room was floating in blue hearts and naposims .... oral steroids are the most easily obtained substance both online and in person - i'd rather this shit be LEGAL than not have douches who shouldn't even fuck w juice now risking their freedom to get their orals.... quality also would stay on par and not be some bath tub brew if compounds continually weren't banned. My 2 cc's