⫸STICKY⫷ Post your Recordings - Lets hear em, Kid.mp3

@bponty Need beats, pm me.
@David Wooderson Snaps is my soundcloud. follow me if you want to hear something when it drops.

Here's another semi-recent video, for anyone feeling like giving my boy a second listen.
But there's 6 albums worth and 2 more about to drop for anyone diggin it.
Much appreciated, guys, for real.

Most of his and the squad's albums are all available free here:
https://fbsent.bandcamp.com/

the production seems good, everything fits well together.

i kind of think the chopped and screwed revival of dj screw southern hip hop style has passed and now people are innovating past it through cloud rap and other things that might have taken some inspiration from that kind of production.

so while i feel like the style is outdated, or that i just don't like hearing people try to replicate it personally. i might feel different about it if there was someone doing some bars over it, that could make it better

Chopped & Screwed makes for a great element in a track. Some newer artists are doing a pretty good job at incorperating just the right iamount of the deep-voiced- lean-kissin-slowed down sound in small parts of their songs making them much easier to listen to compared to a 5 minute track that has the same slowed sound the for the whole duration like a lot of em used to make. Definitely going to give this a listen when Ifind my headphones.

Last edited:
Belongs in the post your recordings thread bro
Merged

The Rap Music I Make (Legit)

So my name is Lucid Dixon. I am a seventeen year old white kid from a meth riddled town in the middle of Nebraska.
Go to: luciddixon.bandcamp.com and check out my newest free album that I released. I am building a following and trying to find the right people to appeal to and I think some of you would really enjoy it.
Check it out let me know what you think add me on facebook

www.facebook.com/lucid.dixon

i did an all acoustic recording using piano and recorder, and some minimal waveform manipulation near the end of the song.
first time in ages i did something non-electronic, i'm pretty happy with it. tried to channel the vibe of some experimental finnish/icelandic folk artist i like.

https://soundcloud.com/junctionalfunkie/a-little-death

Some of you might remember my release from last summer, the 25 track album Spice up the strawberry jam with imaginary creatures from your own private hell with my solo project ...and for such a long time.

I have now cut away 12 of the songs and rearranged the order of the tracks, hopefully resulting in a better flow and a more smooth and coherent listening experience.

The genre would be lo-fi psychedelic folk, and here it is in the 2015 version for free listening and download: https://andforsuchalongtime.bandcam...ry-creautures-from-your-own-private-hell-2015

Here's the new cover:
30tno14.jpg

And here's the opening track:

An official release might be on the way too.

Last edited:
I shifted your recording into here :)

Thanks Willow. Anyone like my stuff? I want to get something going in the South Jersey area. I play rock and need a drummer and guitarist. Let me know.

edit i made that is pretty darn fitting after what happened the other night... gonna distract myself now. au revoir