⫸STICKY⫷ Post your Recordings - Lets hear em, Kid.mp3

actually sounds like pretty good early mid 2000s rap.

I wrote this just to troll dew earlier and I reallyliked it. The lyris and melody

You sent me here.

I did actually hear this when you posted it in the lounge I guess.
This was my favorite shit I have heard from you so far. I didn't know you were trying to form it into an actual recording. I though it was rather deep as an insult bit towards dwe. It definitely ascends that.
Now I'll tell you what I feel about it fully because you simply told me to. With that being said I love it as it is, and I mean that faggot. With that being said and hopefully taken seriously I can only critique this in a certain way, because after all I don't know what you were "really" after as far as the sound of the song goes, and that's a "most of all" comment by me. If you feel like it's great the way it is then I will respect it as so. But after all you did mention you wanted some honesty from me, and so I guess you want my opinion, and you know me by now. What my ears are after may be different from what you follow, but I think you know my taste, kinda, by now. I know you don't fully understand what I'm all about.
I do think that the beginning can use some work. Don't mind me I only understand how music sounds to my ears, I do not understand the language behind it. The strumming is all good at the beginning but I just don't felt like it flowed into the beginning when you started. I think this could probably be fixed with just a rearranging of what you were already playing there at the beginning anyway.
The only other part I would say needs reworking, to be a full 10/10 of a track for me would be around :56 in the video to around 1:05, like with what I said before, I do believe what is there is quality, but if those quality bits were just moved around a bit or paced differently it would flow better (into my ears.)

But it still has a very good as-is value to me.

bb

TYVM well this is exactly what I needed to hear. I did write and record this in around 5 minutes which is why I find it incredible, when I have sit down and really tried it has been pure shit. The parts you are talking about are the riff which I am gonna throw out all together. I think I am gonna think up a riff that flows better with the song that doesnt change the dynamics of the strumming pattern. I do love how deeply insulting this song is as well yet most would never get it I am glad you saw it too bb. I get what you are all about musically and your style but you are just confused b/c I b trolling. The hard part is wriiten now I am gonna have some fun with the elctric guitar and try to legit record this on my tascam.

Nah bro you don't fully understand though until we sit down together and I show you the most magical moments spread throughout the of Montreal discography. I can show you the light. If you are musically inclined (obviously) you will see a beautiful pattern that can probably help you.
But yeah, it went from a dwe insult to singling out a certain breed of human. I like when a song can be so broad while being specific.

Nice babe. Getting a lot better but that beginning still needs (maybe). Because I do sorta like how it builds into it.
Were you drunk?

Listening again...

Always drunk tbh especially when I record shit. The intro is definitely a bit slow but it was what I was feeling when I decided to record. You think I should just go into the verse with a very brief intro?

Nah actually, after a third listen it's nearing perfection for what it needs to be. I think you just need to legitimately record it, if that's what you're after ofc bb.

here are some videos I made , playing in my room, with my bestie

the first is called "You Pocketed my Yellow Lighter" .... you can imagine how that came to be lol

and the second is about drug abuse and craving things , its called desire burns...

my stuff is very organic but i think if you give the videos a listen you will see a bluelighter musician in his mire and loving it

http://youtu.be/1o4VUQU3Ass

http://youtu.be/J0Cujf_oJkA

I released an "album" on soundcloud the other day because I composed, produced & released 12 songs in only a few hours, this track seems to stand out just a little bit amongst the rest.

Moon Funk

i like the recordings Tryptamino .... really cool stuff. Maybe use less effects on the voice, so you can hear the "voice" and the words more clearly. Sometimes people like to use alot of reverb and delay when they are self conscious of their voice instead of developing it. For me, working on my voice the proper way (i .e . less drugs, vocal warm ups , and training) has been the hardest thing... And developing my own style.

Droppersneck.... you are a great singer and good songwriter as well, keep those chops sharp and you will go places if you desire

wiggle room
original song by me

"every day can get so hard"
"when your chasing your tail"
"when your sure you had it all thought through"'

"Cause when your stuck up in a rut"
"Eyes are foggin' up"
"Are you truly making progress or still just repeating the loop"
Chorus

"how are you gonna make it through?"
"All i know is i need wiggle room"
"How are you gonna make these dreams come true