• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v7. ~ I'm a Horse With No Race (Look at my Face)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm already at #1002.

I remember when I thought 50 posts was hard to get. I couldn't wait to be a Bluelighter.

Good lord, I just slept from 6pm ---> 5am. I must have really needed sleep more than I thought.

What's going on, OD? I'm fucking bored and trapped here. At least being on suboxone maintenance I can fucking function, and not do dope. They prescribed me 16mg a day whiich is absurdly too much but I can get rid of a bunch of them that way. I only take 6-8mg a day right now, at most. I had never really liked suboxone and always preferred methadone. Methadone is great but a pain in the ass getting to the clinic daily, and a pain in the ass to kick, which is why I chose the suboxone route this time. The doctors appointment is pretty expensive but at least medicare pays for the prescription.

I'm doing great! I'm glad you have more than enough help to get threw the day.

I have picked okra and watered my garden. Fed the cat and ate breakfast/ luch corn dogs and apple pie with ice cream. I'm full and sleepy now.

Woke up dope sick but just had. Shot of h. Sadly the potency of this batch is lower than the last couple. 3 bags did what 2.3 bags should have done.

What's going on, OD? I'm fucking bored and trapped here. At least being on suboxone maintenance I can fucking function, and not do dope. They prescribed me 16mg a day whiich is absurdly too much but I can get rid of a bunch of them that way. I only take 6-8mg a day right now, at most. I had never really liked suboxone and always preferred methadone. Methadone is great but a pain in the ass getting to the clinic daily, and a pain in the ass to kick, which is why I chose the suboxone route this time. The doctors appointment is pretty expensive but at least medicare pays for the prescription.

Ahh man it's good to see you back BDP...Sounds like the legal shit is behind you now?

^ Seconded. Always makes me a bit nervous when bluelighters disappear for whatever reason

Glad to see you posting here BDP! 16mg a day, that's a shit-ton!

What's up OD?

Just sitting here getting stoned... again.

Maybe I'll throw in a bump of k in a minute.

bout to spark the first hashish of the day, then go water the plants in 90-100 degree weather yeeeeee

Ahh man it's good to see you back BDP...Sounds like the legal shit is behind you now?

No, it isn't unfortunately. I was in jail for 5 months, and got out on probation in theend of may. Then during a very bad time mentally I just said fuck probation and stopped going , and started getting high again. Then I realized what I was doing and went to rehab for three weeks, and now I got on sub maintenance.

I have a violation of probation, but I hope that they'll maybe give me a break since I voluntarily went to rehab and am now on suboxone while seeing a therapist.

I am tired of hiding/running, so I'll probabbly turn myself in soon, get it over with. Could be worse.

Yeah 16mg a day is a lot, but I don't take all that much. It doesn't hurt to have a bunch to sell, though.

bout to spark the first hashish of the day, then go water the plants in 90-100 degree weather yeeeeee

nice nice

hashin it up myself

im running low 8( but i got money from selling those shrooms that i dont want so no worries

Status
Not open for further replies.