• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v7. ~ I'm a Horse With No Race (Look at my Face)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup! Tricomb!!

I'm feeling super good today. I'm really happy and relaxed <3

Welcome back!!

I know I'm new :)

I haven't seen you around lately.

Nice to meet you. Tell me a little about your self :)

C2TL, this is Zoeylynn, our latest addition to the team, she has a medical background and is overall highly qualified and is doing a great job.

Zoeylynn, meet C2TL, he's an OG and he ran this place back in the day, you should add him to your buddy list.

Hey OD, i filled my clorazepate script today and am feeling much better, even at the prescribed tapering dose. Maybe I just needed a switch of the clonazepam. My pain has been well controlled for the last few days as well.

Oral or smoked/vaped? I have been drinking some hash oil dissolved in everclear recently, it's very very nice. Especially since I only consume cannabis once every week or two.

Oh nice! I am without a piece at the moment. I sold my custom hand blown bong to avoid smoking. Bad decision I know.. I'm enjoying the hell out of my 'golden' dragon tincture though. I've never enjoyed oral administration of cannabinoids until recently, now that my tolerence is practically non-existent. It puts me to sleep better than my medication does if taken very infrequently. I just need to stay clean as much as possible because of my future in the medical field.

Is anybody foung anything fun this weekend? Me I'm going to clean house and finish shopping for school stuff. I want my kids go come home to a clean house on the first day of school. I don't wanna bog them down with choirs.

Oh nice! I am without a piece at the moment. I sold my custom hand blown bong to avoid smoking. Bad decision I know.. I'm enjoying the hell out of my 'golden' dragon tincture though. I've never enjoyed oral administration of cannabinoids until recently, now that my tolerence is practically non-existent. It puts me to sleep better than my medication does if taken very infrequently. I just need to stay clean as much as possible because of my future in the medical field.

How do you prepare your oral cannabinoids?

You guys are making me crave baked goods with dro-butter baked in...I only was able to get them a few times, but when I did...eat a tiny 1x1-2x2 inch brownie (or whatever else in equivalence) would be enough to give you a nice, long, body and head high for at least 8 hours...

Make your own butter, it's easy enough. It would be awesome if I could feel cannabis for 8 hours from one dose.

I can't afford a black and mild, let alone enough dro to make butter lmao...

and besides...pain management...can't ingest the stuff...

Oh right, non-MMJ states. Lame. Such a pity that medicinal cannabis is not nationwide.

Oh right, non-MMJ states. Lame. Such a pity that medicinal cannabis is not nationwide.

I live in TX...we'll be one of the last to switch to the medical system lol...only thing related to THC allowed here is marinol...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.