L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

how to make my husband come when i give him a blowjob

blue ice angel

Greenlighter
when i give my husband a blowjob he never comes .he says he has never come when he has had blowjob before .but i what him to come as i love him so much and i what to make him happy .so i need tips on how to give a good blowjob as he is the first man i have ever given a blowjob to pls help :)

Last edited:
Not all men can ejaculate when getting oral sex. I can't, and it's pretty common.

Do not feel bad or think that you don't know how to give oral sex to him or a man, if he's like this.

Last edited:
If you want him to cum just stick a finger up the bum
You need to massage the lump that's inside his rump
He will cum and cum, I bet it'll taste yum
So if you heed this post, you'll be able to boast
You'll be the first to milk him, as well as to rim
So don't be shy, love his brown eye
Don't waste what you earn, and remember to learn!

LOL. I give you heaps of props for writing a poem about sticking your finger up your man's bum, during a BJ, to facilitate ejaculation. good job man. LOL

+1 It feels nice but I can't consider Oral anything but a warmup to the main event

that would annoy me to no end. imo, all 3 need to be an option. handies, oral, fucking. depending on my mood.

Professionals often find it most efficient to beat the cock off with one hand while just sucking on the tip. This is really a handjob with benefits to my mind.

It's true that some men can't come from head - but it's also true that cocksucking skill varies wildly among women.

My GF is one of the best cocksuckers I've ever known. The elements that make her exceptional to me include:

1) Total love of the cock and of sucking cock. She can come just from sucking cock and her enthusiasm is a huge turn on.
2) Ability/eagerness to take the cock all the way down her throat. Submissive throat fucking.
3) Varying things up - taking it balls deep one moment and deliriously beating my off while tonguing my balls or rimming me the next.
4) Extreme eagerness to drink my sperm.

Little tricks like special tonguing of the urethra and glans are nice - but the total enthusiasm combined with comfort with full and fairly vigorous penetration (whether I'm doing the work or she is) is the key IME.......

QFT and Hilarity

when i give my husband a blowjob he never comes .he says he has never come when he has had blowjob before .but i what him to come as i love him so much and i what to make him happy .so i need tips on how to give a good blowjob as he is the first man i have ever given a blowjob to pls help :)

Be into it..you have to love what you're doing in the moment or it'll translate...
if you're focusing on him cumming instead of him feeling good..
he probably won't..
that kinda pressure is not conducive...

watch his face...listen to him...
when he's moaning..you're onto something..
focus on this..and not on trying to make him cum..
just make him moan..and love every moment of that..
he'll love that you love it...

use your hands! explore..
also kinda twisting your hand on the shaft like a handjob..as your mouth is doing it's thing..
well, this hasn't failed me yet..

use the area all around the cock..do not forget these other very important parts..
as has been stated wonderfully earlier..lmao.

If nothing changes..
always..you can tell him you want to please him...
and that you want him to tell you exactly what makes him happy..
let him be in charge..;)

good luck! pm if you want.
~token

He's not prescribed/taking an SSRI (Prozac, Citalopram etc) is he? Cause if he is he'll find it hard to cum anyway and when I was on them it'd take over 2 hours of foreplay/fucking to cum.

Yeah, does he take any medications? Or does he have trouble ejaculating during normal sex?

For most men, I would suggest playing with his balls... My SO doesn't trust me around his balls due to my deeply buried CBT/castration fantasies. I'd never actually act it out, but I digress... Anyway, without handling any of his other "goodies", you can try varying the suction- some girls just bob their heads up and Down, try actually sucking with different pressures. Vary the tightness of your lips according to how he responds. Use your hands and your whole body, really get into it and rub your chest against him, hump his leg ;), etc. My, well, HIS favorite move is when I look into his eyes and moan. Not only does this show enthusiasm, the slight vibration can be a turn on. Or, try holding a vibrator against your chin as youre blowing him for a really intense feeling.

For most men, I would suggest playing with his balls... My SO doesn't trust me around his balls due to my deeply buried CBT/castration fantasies. I'd never actually act it out, but I digress... Anyway, without handling any of his other "goodies", you can try varying the suction- some girls just bob their heads up and Down, try actually sucking with different pressures. Vary the tightness of your lips according to how he responds. Use your hands and your whole body, really get into it and rub your chest against him, hump his leg ;), etc. My, well, HIS favorite move is when I look into his eyes and moan. Not only does this show enthusiasm, the slight vibration can be a turn on. Or, try holding a vibrator against your chin as youre blowing him for a really intense feeling.

lol, what? cognitive behavioral therapy CBT?

Not at all butterwood, CBT is about real abuse. Kicking, kneeing, punching, biting, etc. Not milking. I love some CBT in a good hj, but I don't think I'd want someone stepping on my balls or punching them full force.

My first boyfriend loved getting his arse licked, fingered, whatever. I was going down on my second boyfriend and assumed that arse play was just a thing all boys loved and went for the poke, needless to say, he was not amused %)