• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

how to make my husband come when i give him a blowjob

opiates/ssri's make it hard to cum

also as man who has given blowjobs to men who are both circumcised and uncircumcised its easier to make the uncircumcised men cum from oral sex.

if you make someone feel that they "have to cum" from oral sex, this pressure will be counterproductive.

the banjo string is the source of making men cum rapidly from oral sex. some men will come quicker than others-it's not everybodies bag. an aspect of ejaculation is what does it for you mentally and oral sex doesn't work for everyone. also waste of time trying to make me cum from a blowjob if i have had even one alcoholic beverage.

opiates/ssri's make it hard to cum

also as man who has given blowjobs to men who are both circumcised and uncircumcised its easier to make the uncircumcised men cum from oral sex.

if you make someone feel that they "have to cum" from oral sex, this pressure will be counterproductive.

the banjo string is the source of making men cum rapidly from oral sex. some men will come quicker than others-it's not everybodies bag. an aspect of ejaculation is what does it for you mentally and oral sex doesn't work for everyone. also waste of time trying to make me cum from a blowjob if i have had even one alcoholic beverage.
I think you and I had the conversation about the banjo string in the circumcision thread. most girls I been with don't know what to do with it as I got cut when I was older so I still got my banjo string (kind of the best of both worlds)

if you still got the banjo string it makes things a hell of a lot easier, its basically the pleasure shortcut and if done well is a technique that makes you cum really quickly. you kind of have to roll it on itself and also go just below it when the skin is taught and use you tongue on that place too

Last edited:
I was never able to come from oral sex prior to my current girlfriend.. Things that really turn me on are:
  • Being able to see the whole 'act'.
    A lot of girls in the past would always have their hair in the way so I couldn't see the full extent of what was going on with my member..men are visual creatures when it comes to sex, so this is one thing that definitely makes a difference.
  • Change things up
    If you're just doing the same thing over and over again, it will get boring. Go from slow to fast, use your hand for a bit, don't use your hand, deep throat (if possible), or only keep the head in your mouth. Also, try to start off by teasing your dude firsts, that will usually get me horny enough that I can cum pretty easily (and I'm also one of those guys that can take a while to ejaculate)[/url]
  • Take Breaks
    This kind of goes along with 'cock-teasing' but I swear it works. If you just stop for a while and do something else (sexual. Not like, log onto bluelight ha), it will add more anticipation.

If you just stop for a while and do something else (sexual. Not like, log onto bluelight ha), it will add more anticipation.
Idk man, bluelight nudie threads can be pretty arousing. I bet the girl would love to go down on a guy while he sits at his computer looking through the nudie threads XD

I really hate that feeling of looking at my watch when I'm getting head! I've had girls be able to make me come in 2 minutes and girsl who just bored me....I'm a pervert at this point, and straight vaginal sex usually just feels like doing push-ups to me....I can make most girls come from just fucking them, partly because I have a pretty big cock, but licking a girls pussy doesn't hold my interest for that long, although, I will keep going to make them cum if necessary!

I've found heavier girls can give better blowjobs overall and are WAY more fun to fuck than skinny chicks...Maybe it's a fetish IDK,,,but a lot of skinny girls can't handle having it their ass, which I love to do, so....

IDK, you have to suck hard enough, take it deep enough and use your tongue....Acting like you love a cock in your mouth really helps...girls who like to suck dick turn us guys on like crazy!

that being said, I always end up with skinny girls! I'm going with plus size milfs from now on though, fuck it!

look up at him..

All the other things you said are important, but thought i'd highlight this because I feel this is something that many women overlook.

Eye contact is pretty fucking sexy when im getting head.

when i give my husband a blowjob he never comes .he says he has never come when he has had blowjob before .but i what him to come as i love him so much and i what to make him happy .so i need tips on how to give a good blowjob as he is the first man i have ever given a blowjob to pls help :)

Okay, here's a list:

1 - Suction is critical. Of all the things that you do/can do with your mouth while giving head, sucking is the most important. Once he's hard and his dick is in your mouth, pretend you're sucking on a straw to drink some pop out of a can. And as you continue to do whatever you personally do during a blow job I want you to suck on his dick as hard as you possibly are able. Suck on it so hard that in your mind you're imagining that you can suck the cum out of his balls through his dick.

Speaking seriously, this is one of the things that girls seem to get wrong the most. Don't just bob your head up and down, change up the speed, depth, and tongue action, but above all else, suck on that dick like your life depends on it to create the tightest environment in your mouth. Suction creates a feeling like that of fucking a tight pussy. Which brings us to number two:

2 - Let him fuck your face. Now to be perfectly clear here, I don't mean some nasty 'Max Hardcore' shit where a dude tries to violently fuck a girl's throat as hard and fast and deep as lossible, up to the point she pukes. Instead, I mean to have you emulate vaginal sex with your mouth as accurately as possibly, but gently and never uncomfortably for you. The suction is meant to emulate the tight, rapture of fucking a perfect pussy. This face fucking part is to emulate the thrusting motion.

So you have him stand, both of you naked, and then you will kneel down so your face is slightly above the level of the cock in question (dicks tend to point upwards, so you want to position yourself so that his cock, when in your mouth, is halfway between it's normal erect upward-pointing position and horizontal).

Now, begin to suck his dick. After a half a minute or so, begin to use the suction technique. Another half a minute later, concentrate on moving your head back and front, so that his dick is moving further into and then out of your mouth, just like it would go in and out of your pussy during sex. However, the motion should be generated by you, with his pelvis as motionless as possible. Once you find a rhythm that works for *you* as far as comfort and ability to continue doing so for some time without tiring, begin to go slightly deeper on each inward stroke. Continue to take more and more of him into your mouth until you find a level of depth that is as deep as possible without causing you any uncomfortability at all.

Through all of this that I just described, it is you who are making the motions. His pelvis should have remained relatively stationary, with your head and upper torso doing the moving. I suggest generating the motion at least in part from your torso because it'll make your tits swing or bounce or jiggle some, depending on how big they are, and as he should be standing looking down at you servicing his dick those bouncing, swaying titties will be a huge turn on.

Anyway, now take his hand and place it so the palm of his hand is gently resting on the back of your skull, with your hair loosely running through/entwined in his fingers, and hold it there with your hand. If possible, actually hold his hand in yours, fingers entwined, with your pair of hands in the position on the back of your head I described. Now have him begin to thrust with his pelvis, while simultaneously having his hand gently but firmly pushing your head forward and further onto his cock.

Build up speed and depth naturally from that point until you are getting face-fucked, but always with a serious focus on not causing you any pain, unless you are a couple who swings in the SM direction, in which case you two should have some signals already worked out for when pain is good and when it is not. You can let go of his hand and let him direct things himself with his pelvis and hand once the rhythm at maximum comfortable speed and depth is established. Also you can take his other hand once rhythm is established and place that on your face, or at the same location behind your head, for greater control over the face-fucking.

3 - Use handjobs as an adjunct to blowjobs.When not using the face-fucking technique, you should take breaks every few minutes since until you become well practiced, sucking a dick as hard as you can suck will get tiring. But during those pauses to regain your strength, *do not stop* stimulating him. Use your hands during those breaks while kissing and/or licking the tip of his cock during pauses. In fact, I find that even when the girl isn't tired out, switching to a good vigorous handjob with a tight hold on the dick every few minutes for a duration of 15 seconds to a minute, but probably no longer, is preferable to all mouth the whole time.

4 - Swallow please, unless you really cannot bear it due to finding it disgusting. If swallowing is just too unpleasant to you, that will turn you off, and he can sense those subconscious cues and thus he will be turned off some. But swallowing is seriously sexy, though please please *please* rinse out your mouth before kissing him, unless it is already established that he doesn't mind getting his own cum in his mouth and on his face from kisses after blowjobs. I know some women find this hypocritical, like 'You want me to swallow your cum, but you won't tolerate me kissing you when there's a much smaller amount of cum in my mouth than I had to drink?', but that's a different discussion for a different thread.

Finally, and MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL: communicate with him! As you're giving him head ask him how it's feeling, and as you alter your motions and technique over the course of that session of giving head, ask him how he likes each respective thing you do, which things you do that he prefers, etc. ask him during the act how he wants you to change what you're doing, if at all. And tell him to be honest. The.n after the whole sexual escapade is over, talk to him again and ask him how the head was, how you could improve, but also what he liked.

I know a lot of folks of BOTH genders are scared to ask their sex partner for direction/advice or otherwise discuss how to make the performance even more amazing. But that is KEY to keeping a sex life alive, healthy, interesting, and fresh over longer time periods. Seriously, you might worry that asking for his help and direction on how to give the best head demonstrates inadequacy and a lack of confidence.. but it's actually the exact *opposite*! It shows you truly do really care about making him feel as amazingly pleasurable as is possible, demonstrates interest in your partner, and opens the avenue for *you* to tell *him* how to better service you, and just makes for all-around better sexual experiences!

Without more details on how you currently are giving head I don't think we can be any more helpful than the generally-inclined, broad statements and responses already in this thread, as opposed to targeted suggestions tailored to your particular situation.

Best of suck.. err I mean luck, to you, BlueIceAngel!
D

^ Excellent post!

There should be mandatory courses for fellatio for every woman that comes of age, and you would make a great professor.

^ Excellent post!

There should be mandatory courses for fellatio for every woman that comes of age, and you would make a great professor.

HAH oh that makes me laugh lout loud! Not makes me lol, makes me actually laugh.. Well thank you!

I don't pretend to be some Casanova type, I've just been incredibly lucky in my choices of partners. They helped me go from feeling very sexually inadequate to feeling good about myself, but not puffed up. And that was through communication before, during, and after sex, talking about what was great and what could be improved upon.

That's something important that I should note: when communicating with a partner as I suggested, please aim for what my old college profs called 'constructive criticism'. By that I mean when you tell your partner that some head they gave you wasn't so great, instead of saying 'you suck dick at sucking dick!' and being negative about it. That will defeat the whole purpose of the communication because it will reduce your partners self esteem by making them feel like they've done something wrong. Instead tell them how good it felt and then give them some suggestions on how to make it feel even better.

Furthermore, I really recommend alternating between telling them about sexual acts and techniques that they performed really, really well, and making suggestions using the constructive criticism technique listed above. That way, not only do you not crush their self-esteem through poorly thought out critiques of their sexual performance, by manner of using the constructive criticism method I described, you also intersperse the sexual dialogue with examples of things they did that really turns you on and or really pleasurable and that will increase their self-esteem and self-image.

That will benefit the sexual performance of both partners, and it will also allow both parties to speak more freely and to communicate their thoughts to one another in the future in a more honest way, by building trust and by making the experience of learning how to sexually please one another more intensely all inclusive.

Making sexual communication a two-way dialogue will ultimately result in much more beneficial results for both partners than if one person or the other were to try and take charge of the discussion, telling the other what they did and did not do correctly while refusing to address their own performance. In summary criticism should be made in a constructive fashion, and the very word communication implies two individuals talking to one another on equal terms, not one person dictating directions.

Anyway, as for me the communication payed off. And once you get the hang of it, learning how one person's body responds to sexual techniques allows you to more quickly learn how a different person will respond to this or that technique. So over time you build experience that applies not just one partner but to your own sexual abilities in general. And when you finally get to put all that knowledge to good use, and you make a girl come 5 to 6 times in a matter of minutes, it's actually pleasurable for yourself, and it greatly heightens one's self-esteem and at least in my case eradicated most, though not all, of the inadequacies that I had felt prior to meeting the various partners that helped me learn to communicate about sexual matters.

One more thing that I would mention in relation to how to improve your performance when sucking dick: Keith can be a very bad thing but teeth can also be a very good thing. As with so many things in life that can be double-edged swords if you're not careful, it is all in the application. Biting down on a dick? Yeah, not so much pleasantries there. But if the teeth are very lightly dragged along the top and bottom of the dick, the feeling can be electric. Dragging isn't even the right word, upon reflection, I think that the best term would be using your teeth to *caress* the top and bottom of the cock.

On and off topic note, I am an old–school blue lighter, I've been here since 2003. I forgot the password to my old username, and unfortunately the password recovery email address no longer exists, thus new account. I hadn't been to Bluelight in probably two or three years, and then came back about a month ago (we all do seem to get drawn back in eventually don't we?). I have to say I was somewhat… Disappointed with some of the threads in the trip reports and other drugs (especially the trip reports) forums. But I'm thankful to say that SLR appears to have remained the same: a place for freely-spoken sexual discussion, where unnecessary and frankly ridiculous guilt doesn't enter into the equation, and trolling and immaturity seem to have remained absent... or at least as absent as they ever were!

Again directed to the OP, I suggest that you tell us what you are currently doing when you're giving your man some head. I have to say myself, I find it very hard to achieve orgasm when I'm getting it blow job as well. That's why I laid out that detailed list of techniques in my last post in this thread: after lots of discussion and communication (and oh yes, yes, YES, gloriously much, potentially gratuitously so, wonderous experimentation!) with one of my partners I discovered that the formula listed above works perfectly for me, every time! Of course, everyone is different, and so your (and your partner's) mileage may vary. But, it's worth giving some of those techniques a try I believe, because if nothing else, even if they don't end up making him come, they will at least guaranteed for certain make him feel really, *really* good!

Just remember everybody's body is different, and everyone reacts differently to sexual acts. So if it ends up that you simply cannot make your significant other come in your mouth, please, don't feel bad about it, and certainly don't feel bad about yourself! It almost certainly would not be a reflection on you, rather it would simply indicate that blowjobs just are not his thing, and full vaginal or anal sex will be required for him to achieve orgasm.

One last thing that I forgot to mention: for me personally, no oral sex in the world, from any woman anywhere on any drug, can even come close to comparing to the glorious pleasure of the 69 position. The 69 position guarantees that both you and your partner are fully engaged in sexual experience. So if the above tips that I mentioned in my last post don't help at all, I would suggest that you two go for the 69 and see if that changes the situation any. It's... just plain god-pleasure, even for an atheist like me ;)

Finally, I second the motion for a school to teach girls how to give good head when they come of age! And furthermore I think the even more important than the school that would teach girls how to give good blow jobs, would be a school to teach boys newly turned to men how to properly eat pussy. Because seriously there is not enough female orgasm in the world, and I hate seeing girls neglected. I mean come on there lucky Vicky to come multiple times without the rigorous training that may or may not result in a man being able to come multiple times. And yet so often sex ends up consisting of a man perhaps playing with the woman's pussy for a minute, maximum, not finding the clitoris during that extremely brief and unsatisfactory sexual foreplay, and then using that minute of unsatisfactory foreplay as justification that it's now time to stick his dick in her pussy.

And that's no more fair to the woman than it is for a woman to give a bad blowjob to a guy! Probably Westfair even, because of the nature of female arousal (lasts longer, cannot be terminated wholesale by jackin off in a bathroom). So what the hell, I think I may as well just go ahead and make the blanket statement that ALL people, regardless of gender or sexual orientation, should be sent to a class when they come of age that teaches them how to PROPERLY pleasure people of as many different sexual orientations and genders as the student desire!

And while we're (and by that I mean I'm) fantasizing about imaginary sexual skill trade-schools, I think it should be mandatory that for each sexual orientation and gender that they choose, they should have multiple instructors. That way they'll learn to understand that not everyone gets off in the same way and learn how to pleasure various people with differing sexual desires, and ultimately, to learn to appreciate the variation between people's sexual desires.

After all, variety's the spice of life, ain't it?

Good luck again to the OP,
D

there are people who suck way too hard and its really unpleasant (painfull)

there is definitely a point at which the perfect level has been reached.

for me the more flaccid the man, the harder you need to suck. if you have a very rock solid one maybe dont suck as much.

everyone is different. Deinonychus clearly likes aggressive porno style (thats what i'm guessing). for me thats a bit of a no-no. i've had men suck way too hard and its frankly unpleasant and offputting. i've also had guys who didn't suck at all and that was crap though not painfull (still pretty pointless). there is a happy medium

you have to base it on how hard and pumped the dick is. every cock needs a slightly different approach and also if they are cut or cut makes a huge difference in terms of what to target.

^Yeah, you can suck it too hard, but that's not nearly as common as the just going down on it with no suction at all thing....that just feels like nothing after a minute...

my common problem is others sucking me too hard/sharp teeth

while i agree there is a fantasy element to oral sex, for me its the basic standard as a gay man and i expect blowjobs to be good. and for me this about creating sensations that are not available from penetration.

if i want to simulate penetration- 69 and deepthroat. works well and that very much is about the fantasy more than how good it actually is. when someone has your whole cock in their throat its kind of s&m because when carrying out deepthroat you have to keep relaxed as otherwise you gag/have difficulty breathing so there is a death by cock vibe that makes it seem really dirty.

Meh, I wouldn't say I like it aggressive porno style, I think I've just not encountered a woman who sucked too hard, so I didn't really have a concept of there being 'sucking too hard'! Hah I'm not a huge fan of blow jobs anyway, unless in 69, I'm more of a eat the pussy, make her cum at least thrice if not more (12 times in 15 minutes for my last ex was the record, but she was an honest to god nympho, not figuratively speaking), then have sex. If the girl wants to give head I'll not say no, and I was much more keen on head when I was younger, but for me foreplay is mostly about getting the girl off.

Sucking too hard.. You learn something new every day!

Ahh, the "teeth" thing is more common than "sucking too hard", but it happens.....I like oral almost better thqn vaginal sex IF the girl knows how to give head, I don't know what the implications of this really are, maybe I'm just lazy.....

Meh, I wouldn't say I like it aggressive porno style, I think I've just not encountered a woman who sucked too hard, so I didn't really have a concept of there being 'sucking too hard'! Hah I'm not a huge fan of blow jobs anyway, unless in 69, I'm more of a eat the pussy, make her cum at least thrice if not more (12 times in 15 minutes for my last ex was the record, but she was an honest to god nympho, not figuratively speaking), then have sex. If the girl wants to give head I'll not say no, and I was much more keen on head when I was younger, but for me foreplay is mostly about getting the girl off.

Sucking too hard.. You learn something new every day!

er men can suck way too hard.

also if someone tries to face fuck me its annoying as if you want to fuck then fuck. i'm in a blowjob for what it can give me that penetrative sex cannot

I'd suggest enlisting the help of another female and let her demonstrate on him, while you mirror what she's doing while she's doing it.

Once you're finished, PM me so I can let him know where to send my bottle of Scotch.

You must frequently alternate between sucking and manually caressing the head of the penis. You may not be actually sucking, but merely inserting his member in your mouth. Suction of the head is the key. Gentle fingertip stroking of the perineum (maybe anus,too) will help stimulate and generate an orgasm. Dont forget to manually stroke the entire length of his dick with slow to medium speed, and intermittently stroke just the head with up-and-down and twisting motion with a light to firm grip. Use babyoil gel. Its the best. =)