• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Crohn's Disease

Tuna and coffee at first but I can eat / drink those now. It's an on going thing but it seems to be mainly stress related now and gets really bad either during or just after times of stress.

I also have to be careful of medications or drugs I take. Rec drugs just aren't worth it usually. I feel like the kid that gets left out of the party because they're allergic.

Are things like Crohn's disease and IBS disorders that one has all their life or is it something that suddenly presents itself at some point? Maybe for some it presents others have it all their life?

I don't know what's up with me, but I've had it all my life (or at least since about 7 or 8 which is as early as I can remember). My bowels just seem to always move much slower than everyone else's. I only usually go about twice a week (once every 3 days or so) and sometimes it's as infrequent as once a week. Most people seem to go about once a day, no?

As a result I occasionally deal with pretty severe cramping from what I assume is just being too backed up. Sometimes the pain is so severe I cannot stand up.

Oddly enough, opiates don't seem to make things much worse in terms of frequency (unless I go nuts to the wall crazy with them).

I've always wondered what's the deal. Cant find any connection to diet. I can't get things going regular. I'm either going once every three days or sometimes (very rarely) dealing with diarrhea. No middle ground.