View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

psytrance / goa party

BruceLeeSwag

Bluelighter
have quite a bit of experience with all types of psychs but I am going to my first psytrance party and would like to know if its worth taking a nice dose of 2cb or 2ce there or should I just have a bit of mdma instead? I have only tripped at home (25~ times on various psychs) and went out tripping once so maybe I would be a bit anxious in a busy party.

There's only one way to find out...

Dose low and i think you'll be fine with 2c-b. I can't properly comment on 2c-e because i've never had it, so I wont.

Oh actually, if you take a dose of MDMA first, then when you're almost coming down, drop the 2c-b/e. It's fucking awesome in this order. Perfect transition and I'd say it'd definitely make it less likely for you to have a bad experience.

Good luck.

I like psychs at a rave. 2c-e is probably a bit too serious for a party. I've never found it particularly fun. But, mdma is generally wonderful in that kind of setting. I've always loved a good candy flip for dancing.

I wish there were psytrance parties in my area. It's definitely one of my favorite types of music. Maybe I just don't know the right people.

Psy trance parties are fun. When I first started going to them it was regularly that I dosed at them, and it was always tons of fun. I've eaten 2cb quite a few times at events like this between 16 and 15mg. I think I did 2ce once at a psy party, but I was also on some liquid L at the time. The dark psy got a little intense, but the full-on at the end of the night was spectacular, lot of people having fun on the floor.

Once i took 2c-t-7 at a psy-trance party, and that was phenomenal.

I usually only dose mdma at my house, though. Not much fun for me to go out on. I've had a few club experiences eating pretty good rolls, but I prefer to get high on mdma in my home where I can get naked and lay around and talk about serious shit with my lady friend.

All in all, do what makes you feel good. If you enjoy tripping, you'll probably have a really good time. There is usually a lot of good energy at psy / goa parties.

2C-E is probably my favorite psych for shows. Relatively chill headspace, great visuals, lots of euphoria triggered by music, and amazing changes in auditory perception (more dramatic than anything I've experienced with other psychs). Acid is obviously really good too, but it can do a number on your head, and this can get you in trouble if you're not prepared for it.

If you enjoy tripping, doing it at a music event can be really fun. Also dosing in such a setting can be a great way to understand the importance of and inescapable need for trust in other people, including strangers. Go for it!

well, from what you have, id go for mdma in a small dose and just enjoy that. if you want a psychedelic, 2cb is the safest bet to start with public outings. several friends have tripped on lowish doses of 2cb for their first times in public (or other people even) and all have agreed it was a very nice choice. perhaps a little underwhelming for some (the really careful ones that went for half their normal doses). but underwhelming is a lot better than overwhelming in public spaces, and if you lie the music sober, you ll havea fantastic time nontheless.

id leave 2ce for other outings, not the first. just my 2c.

personally im a big fan of lsd at parties, but this can sometimes be a difficult trip to get off the ground, especially at higher doses.

well, from what you have, id go for mdma in a small dose and just enjoy that. if you want a psychedelic, 2cb is the safest bet to start with public outings. several friends have tripped on lowish doses of 2cb for their first times in public (or other people even) and all have agreed it was a very nice choice. perhaps a little underwhelming for some (the really careful ones that went for half their normal doses). but underwhelming is a lot better than overwhelming in public spaces, and if you lie the music sober, you ll havea fantastic time nontheless.

id leave 2ce for other outings, not the first. just my 2c.

personally im a big fan of lsd at parties, but this can sometimes be a difficult trip to get off the ground, especially at higher doses.
SpecificKnobbyChrysalis-small.gif

(last time I visit an old thread guys please let this one slide...)

Ever been to a fluff party? JARRY!