• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Methylone crystals

correctly

Bluelighter
so whats so special about methylone crystals as compared to normal methylone? does it make any difference with the dose and with the effects? storage perhaps? or is it all about the shine?

Not sure, why not get mdma? Methylone sucks. Evil brother. :p

Methylone is terrible, all it does to me is turn me into a mad fiend mode lookin for real MDMA, get the goods bro.

^ all it does to me........ is nothing. I come up hard and it stops, and im left wanting it to keep going.

To answer the OPs question. Crystal or powder does not always indicate purity. Some of the best methylone Ive had was powder.

Whilst its named as "crystal Methylone", it might as well be a powder, as the crystals are so small.

Methylone is shit. SWIM just recently purchased a quarter of "molly" which ended up being methylone. i am aware i could have sold methylone on the street easily, however i took some with a buddy and had a very bad time. i decided to throw all of the "bunk" molly (methylone) away. stay away brotha, and the stuff i got was indeed crystal-like

What the fuck, this thread this not about being methylone sucks or not.

Methylone crystals can be just as pure as methylone powder, though, it makes it harder for the dealer to cut up crystals which makes it a sign of quality.

Methylone kicks ass by the way.

methylone holds a special place in my heart that being it enables me to open up and be completely honest and truthful. feels like a truth serum but in a good way. i also love the feeling of methylone.

The one time I did Methylone, I took two "Blue Penguins". They were tested as being methlyone before hand, so I knew it wasn't going to be real mdma. All it felt like in my opinion, was one really long mdma come up that never quite peaked. I had this constant feeling of "Just a little more and I'd be peaking" but it never came.

Methylone blows donkey nuts... I'm with the others, just feels like a 20-30 minute MDMA-like come up, then drops me on my face. What a useless compound imo. :(

I truly enjoyed methylone while I had it.

I find it to be less euphoric and intense than true MDMA, yes, but I loved that it was mixable with other drugs (weed, alcohol, mephedrone, 4-fa) and I personally experienced no come down from it. I also slept quite well afterwards.

To answer your question, crystals/powder etc. are no indication of quality. Some people believe the chunkier and darker a compound, the more "pure" it is, but this is simply untrue. I have had stark white velvety powder that was intensely strong and fabulous, and I've had dark brown sugary shards that were quite lame in effects. I would reagent your stuff to confirm it's contents, and start with a reasonable dose from there.

I prefer Methylone to MDMA. I find Methylone to be much more speedy and intense, also makes me much more empathetic than MDMA. My girlfriend agrees, of course we both tried Methylone before true MDMA.

How can people not like methylone? It makes me feel amazing. Literally one of my favorite feelings. I don't take it anymore due to availability but I have hayfever pills with the same distinctive aftertaste that troll me into wanting it every time I have them.

methylone is a great compound! the ROA really really makes a difference. comparing it to mdma is like apples and oranges...kinda. it has a shorter duration and is less intense but it is more stimulating and you can sleep after it. there are def positives to it. the major one used to be that it was legal. now that that is not true.....i would just go with mdma.

problem is that mdma is fucking hard to find. most of it actually IS methylone. haha.

I find Methylone way better than mdma & everyone I know here who has tried methylone that I have procured has agreed. I have only gotten the powder but am considering ordering crystals next time to see if there is any difference.

i love methylone and i was a mdma diehard for a long time
pure methylone has a lot of good qualities, and i can get it tenfold as cheap as mdma here
bk-mdma gets a win in my book. not as good as mdma obviously, but it is far from shitty