• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Methylone crystals

Methylone IV was one of the most intense experiences of my life.

i have mdma and methylone
i have been using the methylone
confidence and "in the zone" like mdma

but it is definitely lacking some properties of mdma
but for a long night out or as a social boost i choose methylone

Methylone is alright. Obviously it doesn't compare to real MDMA but it is alright for an evening at home chilling. MDMA is just too good... I cannot dare to say methylone is better than mdma. That is just disrespect to ma molly lol. I've only had methylone in powder. I think when crystal is broken it looks like powder anyway? so they are the same thing probably.

sounds like there is a real love/hate relationship with this compound. I picked up a ball of some molly the other week that ended up being methylone. I had to buy it because it LOOKED so good. Well, I guess it looks so good because it was made in some Chinese superlab.

picked up another couple batches and both were powders ...no crystals to be seen but more likely than not mde/mda/mdma. but who really knows until i take it?

which, unofortunately, is not very often considering the horrid comedowns I get these days. Scientists/rollers need to create a new superdrug like in Limitless that rebuilds your serotonin receptors and upregulates them overnight.

Everytime i took meltylone i feel amazing, so good. with 125mg. But i can take up to 300mg of mdxx (only thing you will find in portugal) and still want methylone more. Its easy to talk when you have acess to puremdma or almost pure... Best experience of my life the first time i took methylone

picked up another couple batches and both were powders ...no crystals to be seen but more likely than not mde/mda/mdma. but who really knows until i take it?

which, unofortunately, is not very often considering the horrid comedowns I get these days. Scientists/rollers need to create a new superdrug like in Limitless that rebuilds your serotonin receptors and upregulates them overnight.

Uh... anyone with a test kit? Also, you're probably getting such bad comedowns because your taking random, unknown chemicals... that would make me feel bad the next day too.