• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Are there honestly any worthwhile Research Chemicals?

Whatever IT was
that the las 24
I've been gone
was seriously worthwhile
but
Faaaark
would not repeat

I could see young girls jumpin from balconies

Market is saturate with statue brain rape

Liquid so can't issue more worn

Got some Nifoxipam on the way - only read good things so far - should be here Tuesday AM.

Legal here, yeah.
Only just became available here.

I'm sure many have admitted to much worse than receiving an uncontrolled, novel psychoactive...

I didn't even realise this was in AusDD, my apologies. :)

I never found Deschloroetizolam that effective, if effective at all. The anxiolysis paled in comparison to Diclazepam and it was not hypnotic enough to compensate. It just felt 'half way there' to me, without ever reaching a destination.

I believe MXE disappeared because it was banned in it's main market, the UK. It was designed for and sold as a cheap, pure and legal ketamine replacement, and once the legal part was gone (and so of course the other two as well), there was no reason to keep pumping it out because people had just gone back to street K.

I actually stocked up just before it was banned. Was planning on burying it but ended up binging and giving away/flushing most of it :( That's why I can't have nice things.

Recently sampled the Nifoxipam and... WOW!
0.3 mg was enough to negate a stimulant/psyche comedown after a 2 day binge.
0.7mg was enough to knock me out for 17 hours =D
The sedation is heavy, but there's also a 'fluffy' warmth to it, very euphoric.
In combination with Diclazepam, it is perfect - provides the hypnotic element that Diclaz lacks.

I can't help but think it would be incredible alongside Opium Tea: given both last well over 12 hours, the right dose would be as amazing as it is dangerous.

Im %100 sure they have, but I've noticed we're a bit more discrete, here in AussDD.

A lot more so than EADD.

It's entirely up to you with comments like that, and with it being legal, we didn't even need to go here really.

Just advising really, not having a go.

Swimming the same boat here, not purchasing anymore, too much rec value.

Except I'm not a fan of waiting for flubromazepam to work, takes a while, and by that stage I'm already trying new things to stop the panic.

You end up eating them like skittles.... (Deshochloro that is......)

Be VERY careful with Flubromazolam if you come across it. It's insanely potent and strongly hypnotic. Your tolerance builds quickly and you get rebound insomnia. However the high is... well just check the thread here on bluelight. This is part of the reason I'm off the drugs. Fucked out on a few things in short period of time but this stuff... well it sure kicked the shit out of me.

Takes about 1/2 hour sublingual (ie blotter or chewing a pill, 1.2 mg BTW) or about 1 hour orally to kick in. After fucking up and having some serious issues on a polysubstance bender this was the black hole. The nail in the coffin. I kid you not serious shit!

Yeah but ketamine's primary market in Europe, as far as I'm aware, is the UK (especially England), so once it was banned there, demand dried up, and that's when they came up with diphenidine and methoxyphenidine (more or less MXE with twice the tweaky comedown and the blackout potential of a potent benzo).

It sure as shit does! MXP is funky shit. Low doses were kind of fun almost stimulating like super low dose 3 meo pcp. Go much above 30-40 mg in one dose and possible anesthesia for 3-4 hours followed by tweeky comedown. I liked but loathed it. Sure would be pissed if I was sold it as MXE! Still Some labs would produce MXE as there is an illegal demand and it's not banned in China itself as far as I am aware. Just Russian Roulette as to if you get MXE or MXP... not worth the effort IMO. K is better than MXP in my opinion.

Glad to be able to talk about these things in hindsight, see the funny side, as well as the bad. Cleaning up myself was the best life decision I have made. I mean I may have a sneaky spliff in a social setting once a month or less but vs were I was... fuck that! Never again.

I am actually a big fan of MXP, but Diphenidine is some weird, cold, clinical abomination.

Problem is like lovepsychs said, it's a dice roll whether you end up with Diphenidine, MXP or MXE, and the odds are against the latter (not to mention the fact that they're sold interchangably means I have no idea of the differences between diphenidine and MXP). Worst part is it's pretty hard to even tell them apart at low doses without waiting a few hours - the amnesia you don't notice until hindsight and the tweaky comedown hits around 2 - 3 hours. Better to just stick with the classics (like most classes of drugs really).

I'm actually surprised RC's are as reliable as they are. It would be so easy to make a fake vendor, rip people off for a few weeks then bail with their funds.

Researching the vendor is the first step. I'm too bushed to elaborate so I'll just comment about the first step of the screening protocol: any site that looks like a Coney Island three-ball stand means buyers are considered like any sucker naive enough to believe those milk cans are not filled with lead that even a bowling ball won't topple, let alone a softball. Claiming to stock substances that are controlled in the country where the site claims to be based in is another dead giveaway. The site is offshore otherwise the operator would have been indicted. Those are 100% scams, nothing is ever shipped.

Because the bodyload is incredible and the DMT wonderland isn't there. In my experience, at least.

I second that. It's been my experience too. Wasn't the experience of 5-MeO-DMT described to be similar to having an elephant sit on ones head. It also is harder on the lungs than DMT, and DMT isn't exactly easy on the lungs. And you don't get to meet the aliens in hyperspace.

I didn't even realise this was in AusDD, my apologies. :)

I never found Deschloroetizolam that effective, if effective at all. The anxiolysis paled in comparison to Diclazepam and it was not hypnotic enough to compensate. It just felt 'half way there' to me, without ever reaching a destination.
Yeah the first few occasions, I admit I took 12 mg total and it was some chronic Kush, were great but IDK not even tolerance they just seemed less enjoyable, hypnotic, anxiolitic etc. Just fizzed to shit and just gave them away as had a few.
Flubromazolam is an effective hypnotic. Just watch the tolerance its almost instant after just a few doses you need slightly more each time it seems and even if dosed a couple days appart. Great for sleep though. I have back injuries from a couple MVA's n surfing mishaps. The flubromazolam was a knock out 10 hr solid sleep at 500 ugs.

Has anyone here tried both the flubros - -pam and -lam??

I've only had flubromazePAM a few times and found it a very effective and even enjoyable benzo. How similar in effects is -LAM to -PAM?

I know that -LAM is much more potent by weight. I'm just wondering how they compare in subjective effects.

I used to love RC's, but now I prefer the classics. The easiest way to explain this would be that classics hit all the switches, whereas RC's have a more *partial* feeling and it feels like something is missing... or sometimes, RCs have side effects that classics do not have.

Synthetic cannabinoids don't hit all the switches that weed hits. Also, tolerance develops far too quickly for medicinal use.

MXE seems to be missing the psychedelic edge of K, at least for me. The mu-opioid activity also scares me away from MXE as a recovering opiate user.

I've tried lots of tryptamines and phenethylamines, but none beat LSD. LSD can be very intense without causing all the cardiovascular issues of phenethylamines at high doses. Of the 4-sub and 5-meo trypts I have tried, even at very high doses, it felt like they were not hitting all the switches a high LSD dose would.

I'm pretty sure almost everyone agrees no MDMA substitute is anywhere near as empathogenic as the real thing.

So RCs can be good... If you really want to trip and can't get the classics, go for it. But if you have access to the classics, there is no reason to take RCs. I enjoyed trying new things when I was younger, but of all the dozens of chemicals I tried, none are as good as what they attempt to imitate

4-aco-dmt and psilocin are the same according to some people, but some people say they are very different. I'm not sure about that one. 4-aco-dmt and ethylphenidate are the only cases AFAIK of a pro-drug being metabolized into a classic.

6-APB & 5-APB are excellent!! one of my favourite experiences on a substance is the first time I tried 6-APB, Ive never felt such euphoria from ANYTHING.

But as you probably know, theres a lot of fake 6-APB out there so be careful if ordering this one
5 MAPB and 5 MAPDB are more euphoric again but dont expect to be anything more than couch locked without some stimulant in conjunction. Really small doses seem to be effective like 40 mg 5 MAPB and 10 mg dex.

I dont think any recreational or many medical drugs are much good for anyone long term or used in excess. Medical drugs may treat life endangering symptoms, like high bp, but they also have side effects.

Lam and Pam are twi different beasts. Flubromazolam is the most potent hypnotic benzo I have used.

Lam and Pam are twi different beasts. Flubromazolam is the most potent hypnotic benzo I have used.

I found this out after I read this info, but yeah I couldn't agree more with every part of your observation.

FlubromazoLAM is so potent that 4x250mcg (so four pellets at atotal of 1mg) on my first try didn't black me out completely rather than play one of those slide the puzzle pieces into the grid in correct order to make sense of what happened over the last 48 hours.

Memories came floating back some of which were entirely vapour and just delerium dreams while nodding out (just like when nodding on hard opiates), other memories were real things that happened but not when I remembered them happaned. Sometimes there'd be 16 hours ago rather an hour ago as i believed.

I'd zone out a minute and seem to come to suddenly and start turning to speak to my brother and it would dawn on my that that was YESTERDAY! But for me he had just finished his sentence then and was there waiting for a reply.

This substances could be the single most dangerous sedative class substance out there. God help the people who are try to make standardised formulas with insane amounts of pure powder. It scares the shit out of me. I still feel off centre.

Yeah the apb's rate better than MD IMO. No suicude Tuesday, almost no comedown and sleep at around 10 hrs without sleepers. Two negative effects I have noted are headaches and muscle stiffness the following morning. I enjoy a little 6 apb mixed with 5 apb or more recently 5 methyl-apdb. The 5 methyl-apdb seems to produce quite a long lasting lazy roll, just don't think your going to fall sleep, it ain't happening. So mixing the two together 60 mg to 60 mg has yielded some rather positive responses. I don't suggest or condone this just my own experience.

fucking watch it with 6-apb about a year or 2 ago i was helping out at a doof and a mate(and a bluelight member) gave me quite a large cap of 6-APB i think he said it was 150mg+. throughout the night i was going back n forth to the car smoking a fair bit of meth.after a while it started getting quite bad anxiety to the point of paranoia thinking people were talking about me/laughing at me ect ect...well the doof came to a end at this point i had gone to the car twice to try and sleep and shake the anxiety witch didint work....struggled to pack up after the doof we were at the servo filling up the gennie and i was %100 sure that the car full of big fuck off kiwi's were laughing at me so i started pulling the finger and mouthing off luckly my dad got in the car and got me out of there quick...well to get to the point i was like this for another 5 days,scared me off RC's i've only just started using RC's again (4-aco-pcp BK-MDMA ect ect) yeah so just a warning to be VERY careful with ur dosages of 6-apb and i dont think combining it with meth helped either....well done you've made it to the end of my meth rant!!!