• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Are there honestly any worthwhile Research Chemicals?

i would love to get my hands on some of the fentanyl analogues. push the envelope and watch it bend.

hmmm I wonder what research chemicals there are at Uni..... Shit i best not think about it

i would love to get my hands on some of the fentanyl analogues.

Honestly, I don't think there's much there worth exploring. And that's from someone who likes pretty much every opiate/opioid he's tried.

My experience of two (three?) fent analogues was that they're really strong in a monochrome kind of way... if that makes any sense.

All power, no depth.

Not so much a 'relaxing stoned' feeling as a 'turning into a cubic ton of cement' feeling.

yeah, i know what you're trying to convey. it's how i see fentanyl. i'd just like to try them as an opiophile.

real 6-apb is one of the best drugs ive ever tried. But, and its a big fat BUT, with any RC's you must do your research on the vendor, the dose and the effects as some of these chems are very active at sub 1mg, thats a tiny dot that can be misjudged by trying to eye ball amounts. invest in a decent .000 scale read and research as much as possible before you put any drug in your body

to reiterate how important it is to do your research, this an infamous case of a vendor called Haupt-RC who mistakenly sold bromo-dragonfly as 2CB-fly which is 10 times more potent and longer lasting. A chemical labelled wrong that ultimately caused the death of not only customers, but the vendor himself.

Just because its sold from a flashy professional looking website it doesnt mean its safe and most of these "labs-RC" websites are just people like me and you looking to earn some money by tapping in to something they have an interest in. Theres many more stories like this

Legal doesnt mean safe.

heres the link to a report....

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2cb_fly/2cb_fly_death1.shtml

* Mods, this RC company is now obviously defunct so I think this is in the interest of harm reduction.

Good info, mister.

real 6-apb is one of the best drugs ive ever tried.

I quoted this part mostly because of the word "real" at the start.

That's just it, isn't it?

There are some worthwhile RCs to be sure, but because it is an unregulated industry the variation in quality means that what one person experiences as 6-APB could be radically different from what another person experiences. The internet is awash with accounts of (mis)adventures undertaken by those who have consumed something labelled as such and such. So much confusion and potential for disaster.

Potential also for wondrous exploration and expansion.

The onus is on the user to keep himself/herself safe. That's a big responsibility. And that's why I love this site and its wealth of unique information. In years to come these threads may comprise some of the most useful anecdotal data in modern medical history.

hehehehe=D

Remember guys there is no sourcing allowed on Bluelight.

I removed a couple posts for readability of this thread, as it just gets confusing when the post they are referring to has been removed.

Two years later and I'm still sitting here seeing nothing that matches what was around 10 yrs ago. Other than being (semi)-legal or simply easier to obtain via the internet I have yet to see a good argument for any new drug that would replace the old guard.

If given the choice between ketamine and MXE what would you choose? The only benefit of the synthetic cannabinoids over real weed was being able to pass piss tests. I don't know anyone who isn't pissed off when their LSD is swapped for 25i-nBOME and 6-APB is a novelty but isn't a patch on good quality MDMA. I am also surprised they haven't come up with something better or at least longer lasting than cocaine.

Even the opioids, which you'd imagine would have proper medical benefits in hospitals hasn't really progressed any further. Research appears to be more directed to finding ways to ensure people don't abuse these drugs than improving their effectiveness.

Everything seems to be more a Frankenstein drug, trying to replicate and not ever evolving into something better or unique. I guess I'll have to wait for cybernetic neural experiences in 20 yrs time

^ I could see plenty of people preferring MXE to ket.

And I've used a few rc benzos that got me through some rough times successfully.

I'll agree with the synth cannibiniods. I didn't even bother attempting them, so I can't really speculate, but from what I've read and heard, I'll stick with the original plant thanks.

Also agree with the LSD comment.

And you didn't start this thread, that halfwit busty did..... Oh wait. =D

Two years later and I'm still sitting here seeing nothing that matches what was around 10 yrs ago.

That's the problem, dude! You're sitting and reading about shit and deciding it's crap rather than trying it out.

Maybe the issue is that ten years ago YOU were more adventurous, tried some things and found substances you really liked. Whereas now you're more reluctant - more mature, grown up and selective shall we say? - to just try any old (new) thing that gets around.

If given the choice between ketamine and MXE what would you choose? The only benefit of the synthetic cannabinoids over real weed was being able to pass piss tests. I don't know anyone who isn't pissed off when their LSD is swapped for 25i-nBOME and 6-APB is a novelty but isn't a patch on good quality MDMA.

I like both MXE and ketamine and I'd choose according to the situation. They're really different and both fantastic.

Same goes for the other shit you mentioned. I think the problem is not so much these new "Franken-drugs" as it is the age old issue of a lack of ethics and standards surrounding unregulated substances. There are people out there who actually do prefer 6-APB to MDMA and so on. The problems are when vendors/dealers pass one thing off for another and when substances get a bad reputation due to poorly synthesized products spewing out onto a consumer base who has little way of knowing if they're getting what they wanted, and little recourse in the event that they are ripped off with poor quality substances.

MXE is an interesting case in point. The real thing is potent, mystical, and sublime. Whereas I've read on this forum (well, on OD) people talking about railing 300mg of "MXE" and heading off to a party to get trashed on further substances. I am not saying these people are lying about their intake, in fact I can empathise because I've had some really shit batches of what was supposed to be MXE before. Thing is, when people are using amounts like that there's something wrong and it's not just a matter of tolerance because you'd go insane before you became habituated enough to real MXE to use amounts like that and still walk around and even get drunk at a party.

Any drug which I've taken a liking to at some point and have procured numerous times has had the same issues, whether it be weed, H, MXE, or whatever. So long as shit is stuck in illegal limbo we will have random spikes in the quality and quantity of substances.

^ I could see plenty of people preferring MXE to ket.

And I've used a few rc benzos that got me through some rough times successfully.

I'll agree with the synth cannibiniods. I didn't even bother attempting them, so I can't really speculate, but from what I've read and heard, I'll stick with the original plant thanks.

Also agree with the LSD comment.

And you didn't start this thread, that halfwit busty did..... Oh wait. =D

I can attest that the synthetic cannabinoids were something special, I never got that high burning weed & I spent years trying.
Those first & second gen cannabinoids are likely long gone and I'm glad You didn't make my share any smaller by trying them out

I tried that pineapple express kronic stuff maybe 3 or 4 yrs ago now and I really disliked it. Give me good bush buds anyway (I prefer bushies over hydro these days too).

Is BZP a RC? I tried that and hated it. I hope to never try the nbome shit, but I dont mind LSD every now and then.

I'm glad You didn't make my share any smaller by trying them out

Me too. Looks like you owe me one.

I can see why some people may like, or even prefer these chems. But for me, interest is still at 0.

There's no purpose for me to want to try them (cannibiniods that is)

EDIT: I've heard ALOT of good things with the 4-substituted typtamines.

Last edited:
The cannabinoids are scary. This is coming from someone all too well acquainted with psychosis (both genetic and substance induced).

Weed/pot/MJ/etc is no joke. That plant is a powerhouse and commands respect. If something is wrong in your kingdom, then smoking weed will lead you to the issues at hand.

Hydro is a different beast altogether, but then those synthetics.... fuck...

It's the classic tale of nature providing just what's needed, then human being finds a way to ramp it up for kicks, then science finds a way to make it a nightmare. The further you get from the source, the more twisted shit gets.

Me too. Looks like you owe me one.

I can see why some people may like, or even prefer these chems. But for me, interest is still at 0.

There's no purpose for me to want to try them (cannibiniods that is)

EDIT: I've heard ALOT of good things with the 4-substituted typtamines.

If you mean 4FA it was quite a trip I never got around to trying a couple of others

I've tried a few different spice blends as well as a JWH (can't remember which one) and all were terrible. Considering the side effects of them were worse than cannabis and the effects were inferior to the real thing I don't see how these even sold. I know around 10 people who are zombies because of spice blends. They look like decade long meth users after only 12 months of everyday smoking and they act worse. They won't even smoke actual cannabis.

MXE is incredible and I completely agree that it is not better than k but rather has its time and place. 'M-holes' are terrible I find and I tend to keep mxe dosing in the low range for the more disassociative effect and I like how I'm still able to function. I actually used to abhorr ketamine because I couldn't have any recreational fun with it, mxe let's me do this. K holes still stand as the superior spiritual experience though.

nBOME s Imo have no place in drug culture as the experience they provide has already been accommodated for by traditional psychadelics. Nbomes make me feel unhealthy, a dirty, grimey feel.

Mxe is the only RC so far that I can take and something doesn't feel off. They seem to carry an 'imperfect' vibe and just are not satisfying. That said, this could all just be due to conditioning and what I've had available to me.

triplies as a once upon a time long term meth user I agree with some of what you say about jwh. However the spice I used was incredible as far as the high went, I was much higher and in a dif way from anything weed ever did for me. It didn't last as long, but that's why redosing was invented. The side effects were as horrible as were the results were impressive, a true nightmare of a drug, for me.

I was a huge pyrazolam fan at one stage.

If addiction and tolerance didn't exist, I'd still be munging on them.

EDIT: well to be honest, there are other factors that come to play here.