• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Are there honestly any worthwhile Research Chemicals?

seriously keen to try amt have never heard of it or seen it in australia though :(

Ive tried amt in various doses from 50mgs upto a stupid 150mgs.

Once I combined 130mgs amt with 100mgs + of mxe about 3-4 hours later and had the most psychedelic experiences of my life, parallel universes, drifting in and out of my body, flying through the universe and at one point I was a child again surrounded by white, all I could hear was my breathing and becoming completely at peace with everything, I mean Ive never felt so content ever before. When I was coming down and started to gain a little control my friends were watching fun bob square pants on TV and convinced me they were watching Rocky, I felt highly confused lol. I always have a semblance of reality and control when on drugs but not this time.

some people love amt and some people dont like it. Although I enjoyed my experiences with it Im not in any rush to try it again

I am first to admit that I am old school. I was raised on a diet of cannabis, MDMA, lsd, mushrooms and speed (with the odd bit of ketamine thrown in to lift the mood). When 2CB first entered my life it was some what of a novelty. A subtle miss match of MDMA and acid. After that, a steady flow of 2C alphabets came along, but each one never really matched the original chemicals. Each one has a slight difference but had side effects that were brushed over because it was "better than nothing".

Then more RC's started to enter the scene. To begin with they were legal so it made sense to get excited about them, but they still all lacked the same magic of their original counterpart. The high didn't last as long, or too long, they has a nasty comedown or body load or some were/are so unpredictable that one night they can be awesome, then the next time a nightmare (I'm looking at you JWHx).

While they were legal it was easier to ignore the disappointment, but now that most loop holes are shut are there any of these new compounds worth the effort? If given the choice between ketamine and MXE for example, who would still choose the latter? Have I miss something or are the stream of new drugs coming onto the market just a poor imitation of the originals?

I like the blends, there are long lasting blends out there, my fav lasts over 3 hrs and it's much stronger than chronic or hash

...and the wonderful 5-HTP too!

5-HTP really helped level off my depression, but after a few months I noticed my legs were hurting & sore all the time. After I stopped taking the 5htp my leg pain went away, and by that time I had begun to accept my situation.

I like the blends, there are long lasting blends out there, my fav lasts over 3 hrs and it's much stronger than chronic or hash

Not in Australia at the moment. Everything that is available for commercial currently lasts around 20 minutes or so if they have been made with the new process. The decent stuff was all made illegal on the 1st May.

Ive tried amt in various doses from 50mgs upto a stupid 150mgs.

Once I combined 130mgs amt with 100mgs + of mxe about 3-4 hours later and had the most psychedelic experiences of my life, parallel universes, drifting in and out of my body, flying through the universe and at one point I was a child again surrounded by white, all I could hear was my breathing and becoming completely at peace with everything, I mean Ive never felt so content ever before. When I was coming down and started to gain a little control my friends were watching fun bob square pants on TV and convinced me they were watching Rocky, I felt highly confused lol. I always have a semblance of reality and control when on drugs but not this time.

some people love amt and some people dont like it. Although I enjoyed my experiences with it Im not in any rush to try it again

Yeh I got interested in it after reading xorkoths experiments over in trip reports

Your in Australia mister? Melbs probs

I found both 2C-E and 2C-D to be very unique. I never got much with AMT but I never went that high, I don't think, and mostly vaporized it, which was nice and mellow.

I just ordered some 4-AcO-DMT, and 25D-NBOMe, to play with.

All the ones I have tried, I have found worthwhile, to experience, not that I would redose with many of them, except, so far, 2C-D. Then again, I have considered the possibility of revisiting E. Seeing how age and my improved ability to navigate my surroundings, that has come with the age, acted with the experiences. I would try it, given time. So yea, worthwhile.

But right now, for now, I'm just trying these things. I know I'll come back to LSD, but I wander. LSD is not always there. I wish it were. Even if it were, I'd still be curious.

^enjoy 4-AcO-DMT, twentysix. It's amazing.

People have said that 2C-D is one of the less potent/intense of the 2C family, but it (in combination with MXE) gave me one of the most intensely visual experiences of my life. I've never witnessed such fluidity, tracers, warping - the carpet came up from the floor to my face to say "hi".

As for aMT: I had to be careful with it, as it clashes with the SSRIs I'm on, but in small doses taken orally I found it to be extremely stimulating and very conducive to creative output. If you're into making music, a small amount of aMT can go a long way.

And just to reiterate: 3-MeO-PCP nearly drove me mad, but is one of the most incredible substances I've ever encountered - intense insight into the mechanics of life's operation.

I found 2c-e to be very interesting. my buddy gave me a cap of wat he said to be 20 mg one night and in the spirit of exploration i popedit in my mouth. it took about an hour and a half to start feeling the effects and aother hour later i was feeling thefull effects. the feeling was reminesint of acid and mushrooms. the 2c-e had a somewhat strong and uncomfortable body load unlike lsd but isnt so terrible that it took away from enjoyment. there were vey strong visuals much more so than acid but little of the mind fuck and complete change of preception from acid. 2-ce also lasts around 12 hours in my expierience. it was a very good time an i definately find it worthwhile enough too try it again at a higher dose. Does anyone else share my feelings or have expierence with this interesting reasearch chemical?

The 2C-D + MXE experience sounds interesting. I can definitely see that one doing that, although the only dissociative I've tried is nitrous. My experience with 2C-D was rather reckless, but considering people were dosing up to 100 mg without problems, and I only ordered 500, I think- when I got it, I felt rather safe eyeballing the compound, by halving it. I did the same with 2C-E, but that was a little more... dangerous (though nothing bad came from it).

Still, given the choice if one or the other for the rest of my life, I'd choose LSD.

2C-E is definitely a very visual drug. I did experience a head-trip (it was difficult at periods), but I don't know how much I took. I think I estimated 17 mg. Haha. In the morning after/still during the experience, I saw a kind of tracer I never have before. I wouldn't call it a tracer, really, but I put my hand to the morning, pink, and blue, and purple-probably, sky, as my friend and I rode around in a boat, on the lake. Holding my hand out there, it was as if I disturbed a fluid, when I would touch a certain point, away from me. It didn't occur close, I don't think, only this.. "bubble", around us. It was as if it wasn't real. You know. Illusion. Another way of describing the visual was like running your fingers through satin/silk, perhaps. water/satin/silk. Very silky.

Great, great stuff. It's too bad it's illegal now.

LSD might be, for me, in the way it feels in my body... a friend... a daily driver. It's just very close. Not that I want to trip daily. But if I had to take a substance daily, it would be LSD.

I can't say that about the others... But they are definitely worthwhile, again.

DPT- I have heard, is a good one. I am trying to locate a source for it. Suddenly, after one experience with LSD (after years of abstinence), I am wanting to start a collection. The next I will likely buy, is MXE and/or 3-MeO-PCP and/or or 2-MeO-Ket and/or 4-HO-DIPT, and/or possibly 4-HO-MET and/or 4-HO-MIPT, and/or 6/5-apb. Those are some of the ones that are sticking out, to me. That and 25C-NBOMe. B and I, I will have to think about some more. I'm entering that field with the 25D- the least tested of four, seemingly.

I have to admit I am a little scared of some of the 4-HO tryptamines though, as I have heard of one person who took 4-HO-MET who had dark urine while tripping, and for weeks afterwards. Said his pee smelled like "Old man piss". He didn't seem worried, but that doesn't seem good. I have heard that mushrooms are hard on the kidneys, though no more than a small amount of alcohol. I'm wondering if he was using a lot of this compound, or something else. The report is on Erowid. I wish they allowed for some discussion on that site, because there are often some things that seem there might have been other factors... but people err, and leave stuff out, leaving an unclear picture. Most reports, but that one, seem it's benign.

There's one about 4-HO-DIPT that was unsettling, but 95% of the reports seem good on that one, too. Not to mean they all loved it/had a great time, but it felt safe, with few side effects. 4-AcO-DMT seems relatively safe. If it had some of the problems that I've heard in the others, even though those were pretty isolated cases, I might not be as willing. I was all about the 4-HO-MET, trying it, until I read that one report.

Then one that turned me off of 25I-NBOMe was on Erowid under Trainwrecks and Trip Disasters where a newcomer to the world of psychedelic drugs was broken in with 500 mics of it, the 25I. At one point, he stopped talking, and the person reporting the experience, who had set it up/planned it, had to take him to the hospital, eventually. The kid stopped talking, his lips turned blue. Not sure what happened. I might be mixing reports up, but they said he could have died, his mg/k levels dropping. I wonder what might have caused that? Scary. But 25D is way more unknown, so who knows what could happen with it. I'll see. Probably doing at least 2 mg. Each blotter will have ~800 mics. Two will be 1.6. Three then would be 2.4. So I'll take 2.5 blotters.

I guess... I like the variety- the exploration. But LSD... is something.

Last edited:
2C-e has way too much of a body load from experience. Plus I have seen/read too many unpredictable experiences that ended in a right mess. Sure I have seen lsd end badly but that is usually in high dose cases with very poor mind set and setting. Maybe it's because I have more experince with lsd and know what works for me, but I have never really enjoyed any of the 2C's other than 2cb. Even then I'd much prefer to candy flip with a nice dose of mdma.

Eh just make sure to prepare ahead and theres nothing to worry about anyways! Enough benzos will eventually calm you and enough anti-psychotics and you'll abort it. Not much danger unless your to scared to even begin the experience!;) Hop to it and grab some 2c-X's and MXE! Really though, any concrete plans on buying any RC's yet? Oh and not to mention theres a million things that can be done/taken to help with the come up side effects or side effects in general. 2c-E is one of my personal favorites, it can be a right bitch to work with at times, but when its right...god damn if it isn't right!;) You've got to start thinking more outside the box, not everything can or will be a dandy experience nor will it be getting there! ;)

^yes prepare and research before hand, but don't get too gung-ho. Even with benzos/anti-psychotics on hand things can get nutty fast and you need to be present enough to know that you need to take something to abort the trip.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, I had a sudden turn after a bad combo of things which left me so confused that I made it to my stash of clonazepam and took some (and rubbed some into my left eye - WTF?!), but shortly after forgot what I had taken, and why, and thought that I had poisoned myself with that clonaz and tried to purge it.

Some of these RCs are ultra potent and one can get out of their depth quickly.

IME, MXE is pretty forgiving, while 3-MeO-PCP is not.

Again IME, 4-AcO-DMT is overall kind and leaves one with a degree of awareness, while 25i-nBOME is hard to dose reliably and can lead to extreme reactions.

Soemtimes even the same substance can be a radically different experience through different ROAs - a-PVP has been manageable orally and nasally, but when I started smoking it (terrible decision) .... chaos.

Research and prepare and start slowly.

^yes prepare and research before hand, but don't get too gung-ho. Even with benzos/anti-psychotics on hand things can get nutty fast and you need to be present enough to know that you need to take something to abort the trip.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, I had a sudden turn after a bad combo of things which left me so confused that I made it to my stash of clonazepam and took some (and rubbed some into my left eye - WTF?!), but shortly after forgot what I had taken, and why, and thought that I had poisoned myself with that clonaz and tried to purge it.

Wow that sounds nasty dude. Splatt did something similar years ago where he snorted the wrong unlabeled substance.

Rubbing the Benzo in your eye is some Jimi Hendrix kind of stuff!

i would agreed that most research chemicals dont seem to be quite as good as traditional drugs but i dont see any reason why this should be. theres not really anything special i can think of about traditional drugs apart from they have just been around longer. am i wrong?

also it could be that there is some new superdrug research chemical about to be made that will change everything maybe.

^I've considered it possible that it has been sort of woven in, unconsciously, to who we are... LSD and classical drugs have influenced society. I know this must have at least some part. Maybe?

Busty- I can't vouch for 2C-E, but I've heard plugging D takes away the negative body feelings to a good degree.

i think its worth trying 2c-e, 4-aco-dmt, 4-ho-met and MXE once
but they definitely require similar respect to the more sacred psychedelics
with mxe now i can only dose where im feeling it a little or blackout so thats one i wouldnt overdo...

I have never really enjoyed any of the 2C's other than 2cb. Even then I'd much prefer to candy flip with a nice dose of mdma.

This sounds like the main answer to your question. Subjectively, whatever is 'worthwhile' is up to your tastes ... each of these substances has its own effects, and they can be substantially different from person to person, and vary considerably with dose.

Fortunately the solution, scientifically speaking, will become apparently with further careful and considered experimentation.

BT :)

OMG, BT, welcome back (if you ever went away). Sorry I am adding nothing to this thread, but I had to say that. (Although I am still waiting to hear what people think of the potential of N-methyl-6APB).

A lot of research chemicals seem to have subtle side effects. For example, the 2c's are known to have a body load to them.

I've done 2c-t-2, 2c-I and 2c-P. I should note my only experience with 2c-t-2 is at a rave when I took way more than intended. Being that it was my first and only experience, it's hard for me to tell you how many mg's it could have been, but it was liquid drops put onto sour patch kids. EIach drop was one dose, so figure if a dose is 10 - 15mg and I took 4 of these doses...clearly it's way too much. But anyway, the 2c's always seem to have a weird body load to them. I often feel the veins and blood vessels in my body pumping blood, it's hard to explain but everyone I've describe it to says they know exactly what I'm talking about.

Stimulant RC's are a hit or miss. I've had lines of an RC that felt so amazing, and had me rolling face. Others just feel like a cracked out high, uncomfortable.

Then you have Methoxetamine, a dissociative RC which is a beautiful, amazing drug. Only problem is it seems the quality of this chemical has gone downhill since a ban in the UK. The old stuff was on par with real LSD as far as how beautiful and liquidy the experience was.

This is a great thread for me so far. Informative descriptions of the better RC's lately. I've been out of touch with the new developments of RC's and RC's themselves for a couple years and now I know which ones will likely be the better of the current crop. In the near future I'll pick up MXE, 6-APB, 4-aco-DMT - and N-methyl-6-APB and N-methyl-5APB whenever those comes out. Solved my problem of having to scour dozens of threads.