• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You might be a tweaker if...

of course it matters mother fucker i was 17 and she was 15, not 16. i don't fucking even know her birthday, all i know is she's sexy as fuck.

Yes. It's obvious that it matters. You started talking nonsense about me wanting to blackmail you so I thought I'd "spell it out" for you.

Or have the backdoor booby trapped with a sawn off shotgun.

And for the record, I want my place CCTV'd :|

The CCTVs are pretty cool, even if I say so myself, tweaker or not.

Having a CCTV system in your house is awesome... Unless you don't realize you're roommate installed one until you find yourself voyeristic videos of yourself on the Internet : O

everything IS that!

what about this?!? hows about that?

that over there?!? is nearing towards here.

i thought that if! if that thought is always after this one.

Here's one from today...

You might be a tweaker if-when you have a gardener and a carpet cleaner in to do some stuff,you gush over their work,and keep babbling and telling them how awesome they are,as you're super happy about how clean they make everything.Clean is awesome.Trades people may give you strange looks over your enthusiam and inability to shut up :\

you conserve your last line for as long as possible, dividing it into tiny bumps, spreading out each dose about 5hours apart, and ultimately wasting your last line.

Haha I'm actually being vaguely responsible,and am getting ready for bed with my little helper Xanax,as I've got heaps to do tomorrow.And I left myself a decent enough line (and a bag smeared with powder) to get everything done tomorrow :)

^^ I bet everything's done tomorrow lol it's been a week and one day clean for me yay

^^lucky, i had to crash with only cannabis at my aid.

i need to have a consistent supply of benzos, my meth crashes are starting to annoy me, although this one wasnt bad at all, especially compared to my last one(s)i guess the weed helped the crash quite a bit, or maybe it was the fact that i barely did any meth, just over a point, if i had done it all at once it would have been much more satisfactory, but only the first bump even made me feel good, and the tolerance set in when i tookmy second hit, which was larger than the first bump, yet much less effective. everything after that might as wellhave been caffeine, barely did anything. *sigh* tolerance can be a true bitch at times.

you might be a tweeker if you smoke meth before bed.

Last edited: