• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How much water to drink to get heroin out of your system the quickest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet OC

Greenlighter
I know there is probably an answer to this somewhere, but I don't know exactly where to look, so either please answer or direct me to where I can get the answer. I took my last dose of methadone on Saturday 7/14 at the detox I was in at the hospital. My insurance wouldn't cover more than 3 days in the rehab (and my counselor got me extended another 3 days), and I had to come home for a little while before I can get everything in line to go to a TC my parents want me to go to (setting up Temp. Assistance, etc.). I came home on Thursday 7/19. My cravings were still really strong and I hadn't wanted to come home. I remembered I was prescribed Naltrexone and figured it had been 10 days since I did heroin and completely forgot about the fact that the methadone was most likely still in my system 6 days later, so on Saturday I took one in the morning and being I still had methadone in my system I went into instant withdrawals, but not like suboxone where it's really bad for a couple of hours and then you feel fine, I was still having withdrawal symptoms into this morning, at least 24 hours. I had a friend drop a bag off to me last night before I went to bed in case I still felt like shit in the morning. I saved some of my own pee before I did my one bag because my parents have been drug testing me. I have enough for probably at least 2-3 days (I froze some of it). However there was no opiate build up in my system, and I only did one bag to feel make myself feel better because the withdrawal symptoms weren't going away. I don't want to have to find other ways to get around the drug test, and I feel horrible about it this time because I really want to stop and my dad said that if I come up dirty this time I'm out of the house, so I would like to actually be able to give my parents real clean piss asap. So I just don't know how much water I should drink to get the tiny bit of opiates that are in my system, out the quickest and if there is anything else I can do naturally so I don't have to try to come up with false negatives.
Please help:(

Heroin is out of your system almost instantly. It is a morphine prodrug and morphine is the drug that you'll test positive for. You'll need at least 2-3 days to get it out of your system, no matter what amount of water you drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.