• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What can be taken to reverse pupil dilation while high on meth?

Stimlover22

Bluelighter
I really would like to know what will reverse my plated pupils without killing my buzz, i work face to face with my customers.
Would a dose of sleep aid containing 25mg diphenhydramine work? What about 25 mg of seroquel? Im prescribed 300mg of quell and was thinking if i cut a small chunk off and eat it maybe it might help, may also kill the jitters some too?

seroquel would work, but it will also kill your buzz. DPH will potentiate the meth, but idk if your down for a deliriant while on meth man, BAD IDEA. I made that mistake once, and the shadow people immediately entered my brain.

Oh wow, fuck all that then, i appreciate the tip, was about to take 2 DPH, good lookin out.

no problem man :)

Actually I just found out that it doesn't potentiate meth, so scratch that.

haha join the club.

Dont look them in the face but prob not possible, also i was thinking the other day that contacts (colored ones) might actually work for this, because it seems like they cover the pupl, idk though-you could just not worry about it. your excited about your work that's it that's all it's not like your using in front of them, your just tryin to bbe productive.

and imo if you need to work and or drive still do not take any sero

opiates and alcohol will constrict your pupils. I bet working while drunk and high on meth will go well too

Maybe a cholinesterase inhibitor? Seems like more trouble than its worth though. Reduce your dosage or maybe get some colored contacts?