• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What is your favorite NBOMe and which is BEST?

Status
Not open for further replies.

correctly

Bluelighter
Please compare 25i 25b 25c :)
I have some 25i coming my way and I share the same interest for 25b and 25c but have not researched on them yet 8(

Quite a lot of people like 25c and 25d. 25b has gotten copmaratively less exposure due to 2cb being illegal.

25i takes longer to set in but it's also popular. Really, almost every one of these drugs is probably a good place to start. 25I, 25c, and 25d have the most documentation so far I think.

I have only tried 25C-NBOMe yet, of the NBOMe's... Very nice, but since I can't compare it to any of the others it's about the only thing I can say about it.

But what the best NBOMe is, must be subjective like with anything else.. It's a matter of what you prefer.

25i-NBOMe is a fantastic compound. I produce outstanding OEVs and its duration makes it possible to research it in the evening. A quality that other psychedelic phenethylamines lack. I may have the chance to research some 25b-NBOMe in the near future which is exciting because of it's rarity. I'll definitely post in the 25b-nbome thread if I end up researching it.

25C-NBOMe is my favorite - most physically comfortable. Very easy mentally, too. Visuals are spectacular with eyes closed or open.

<3 25i, got 1/4 sheet of 25d as a gift for a large purchase of 25i, 25d didn't seem to do much, but that have may have been due to tolerance, I have done a ton of 25i , doi, doc, 25d in the last 2 months. Even when i waited 2 weeks the 25d didn't seem too effect me much and after a couple hours I usualy redosed with doi or 25i. Maybe their 25d was a weak batch or something thats why i got 25 hits free. who knows. Thinking about aquiring some 25c, it was my first choice when I was about to order but I changed my mind at the last minute and got 25I. I really love 25i, but been hearing great things about 25c.

Edit, just realized never posted here and been a member almost a year..............

Last edited:
25C has intense come up. Even compared to 25I's come up which takes for 30 minutes. 25C peaked in 15 minutes. Bodyload also is massive compared to 25I. Totally clear headspace. No mindfuck at all. Also seems to be bit more potent than 25i. Very short lived. After 1.5 hours at peak quick come down to base line in 3 hourish. Total duration less than 5 hours. 25i 3 hours at peak and 4 hours quick come down. Out of the three 25C has the best visuals but mind needs some pot to get started.

theres a big and dandy nbome comparison thread also, btw

25b - very visual, dosage is LESS than with 25i (dont know where the 1-5mg TRs are coming from, but that is FAR above the active range). 600-900ug is a moderate dose. bodyload is similar to 2C-X, and visuals are most similar to 2C-E if i had to compare

25c - cant extend much on whats written above, very subtle visuals, patterning in surfaces such as grass or cloud, mood and energy lift. NO BODY LOAD whatsoever was detected.

25i - reminded strongly of 2C-I. lots of sparkle and tracers, energy buzz through the body. feels like an improved 2ci in many ways such as bodyload and the "confusion" being reduced.

25C is the best "acid-replacement" of the three in my opinion

25C is my favourite. It's the most "adeventurous" of the NBOMe's (long-acting psychedelics have to be entertaining for me), it's a wonderful compound to take for a trip into nature, or taken at night and watching the stars. It's not that deep, but the visuals are amazing and I find it to be a thoroughly enjoyable compound. The come-up is a bit harsh (nasally) and it hits fast, causing some slight anxiety and nervousness. But, LSD does this too. Just part of the experience and the anxiety subsides quite quickly.

An extra plus for a great afterglow.

I guess it depends what you're looking for when tripping OP.

The only 25X i have done is 25C, too mild and simple on its own if you're looking for a "serious" trip IME. Should be decent enough if you're not experienced or just want to have a relaxed trip. Im sure more wrote about its "dreamy" effects which can be rather euphoric and enjoyable, mild and mellow visuals, does not feel too harsh on your body, very easy/simple on your mind and thats about it IME. I remember better/deeper times when combined with MXE, that is a great combo, but watchout, dissoc's on psych's can bring you to another world and MXE (in this case) does not last for 1-5 minutes like nitrous or 45 mins in K-land. 25C + MXE, highly recommended combo to anyone experienced up for a journey. :)

Heard that 25I is more trippy, so you did the right thing there IMO.

out of 25i and 25c, I like 25c better.

25c had a really good feeling come up and lots of laughter and euphoria and nice colors. It was also more relaxing.

25i had a slightly more nauseating come up with lots of fractals and laughter and clearheadedness.

however all the NBOMe's are super potent and you have to be very very careful with dosing or else you might end up like this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRItYDKSqpQ

25D-NBOMe is the best so far...
25B-NBOMe is the second best
25I-NBOMe third
25C-NBOMe fourth
25E-NBOMe, 25N-NBOMe, 25P-NBOMe don't sound good

Thank you all! Planning to order some 25b and 25c for my collection. They all seem to have their own uses :) What is special about 25d? Have not really seen much of it around.

No-one can tell you which is best, everyone has varying opinions. If there was a resounding opinion on which was best then the others would simply not see the market. Some people prefer 25C, some people 25D, others 25I, others 25B.. It all depends on your personal reaction and what you're looking for in the trip.

Take the 2C-X series for example. I've tried 2C-B, 2C-E and 2C-P - and even I couldn't choose a favourite between those, as they fulfil different rolls. 2C-B I'd take with a girl or someone I'm close to, or for a small client get together with friends. 2C-E I take for night-time trips preferably with electronic music and lots of visual aids like lasers etc. 2C-P on the other hand is a wonderful day-time trip for out in nature, or those deep trips where you just lay with your eyes closed and enjoy the visuals. To me there is no best one of those, and I certainly couldn't tell someone else what the best one for them will be!

This is really just a "What should I take?" thread, which we don't allow here. We can't tell you which one you'll like best since everyone is so vastly different. If you just want to compare the different effects of them side by side and make your own decision, that of course is allowed, and we have an NBOMe comparison thread just for that! :)

Check out the NBOMe Comparison Thread and continue the discussion there. I'm going to close this one since it's too close to "What should I take?".

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.