• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Freebasing A-PVP

cydelomania

Greenlighter
Hi, guys, i have a question, how would one freebase A-pvp ?

Ive been looking all over the internet but could not find a proper tek.I tried to find the tek to freebase mdpv but could not find that one either,way too many posts
Hello and an MDPV Question.I think that maybe it could also be used to freebase apvp ?

anyways,if anyone find anything please share!

Thanks

i too am interested in the answer to this. hearing how much more pleasant the freebase is compared to the hcl salt, i'm on a mission that i can't turn away from, i must, no, i will try freebase alpha pvp!

also interested in freebasing a-pvp. the vaped high is quite enjoyable but the hcl is unpleasant to smoke. anyone?

Freebasing apvp was kind of unpredictable for me. Sometimes I ended up with an extremely caustic spattering oil, other times a waxy yellow residue.

Really it's not a difficult concept. Water + apvp + baking soda. You'll have to play around with the variables from there, but often I did not end up with the product I wanted and I don't really recommend it.

The freebase tastes much worse than hcl and gave me radical mouth sores. It had a rush but it was plagued with side effects and I lost control with it fast.

Vaping the hcl has this sweet flavor to it that is completely destroyed when freebased. Also, the freebase degrades very rapidly, I'm not sure it's much safe to be playing with.

The hcl vapes quite well as it is IME. Sure tastes like funk, but it's effective.

Pv

You guys think this stuff tastes weird? What are you guys overheating it or something? Apvp hcl, when smoked carefully, runs on foil forever and has a nice sweet taste to it. I rather liked it. Then again I used to vape mdpv and I grew to associate the taste of that with the rush. Which is to say I could probably light a sweaty gym sock on fire and throw some semen on it and get a placebo rush because that's about what mdpv tasted like. But before I knew it, I LOVED IT!!

Freebase apvp tastes worst than the hcl salt imo. Combine that with the extremely rapid degradation and you guys ain't missing out a damn bit. If I had some apvp in front of me right now I'd smoke it as is.

well i might overheat it with a torchlighter under the foil. i just give it a short push tho and it emmidialty huffs up and releases lots of smoke into a bottle where i suck the vape out of on top.

i found pv and apvp tastes like sperm, especially if you try to freebase it with baking soda. however i always found smoking the hcl stings in your throat a bit, while many freebase forms go down without any pain at all (taste aside).

Oh man don't use a torch lighter! I never tried one but I would think the flame would be way too hot.

I used to use a big piece of foil, flatten it and make a crease for the pv to run in. Place a pile in the crease closer to one end, but not at the edge of the foil. I usually use a bic lighter and keep the flame as steady as possible. Keep it a good distance away from the bottom of the foil. You have to hold the foil at an angle and literally chase the bead of oil down the foil by moving the foil, not the lighter itself and sucking the vapor in with a long tooter. Moving the lighter will make the flame unsteady and move around which will make it difficult to chase. It does take some practice, but once you've got it down I think it's a very effective method.

The only time the hcl would hurt my throat is if I vaped it too quickly, I know a few times I tried to chase it with the flame to close and move it too quickly and the smoke tasted of shit and hurt my throat a lot.

Dont listen to the fool above.
get yourself a quality glass vial. Turn your torch lighter to medium low and letter rip

Foil is death; foil headaches; and getting too much to fast often leading to the Shit feeling
. Foil with matches, candles and toothpicks? Torture

I'm not a fool because I vape on foil. It works great if you have good technique and know what the hell you're doing.

I daresay I even find it fun because you have to be careful.

At any rate, I've found that if you have really pure apvp it seems like you can freebase it without adding water, just add the tiniest bit of soda and it seems to change the product a bit.

Glass or foil, doesn't seem to matter so long as the temp doesn't get too high. Thermal breakdown products of a-pvp are very nauseating and seem very caustic to tissues.

The thing about glass is that it's a bitch to clean if you do get the temps to high, and if you accidentally blacken it, you've now got a black nineball for good.

I like foil for its replaceability, and the fact that it can stow for on the go way more discreetly than a nineball.

well i might overheat it with a torchlighter under the foil. i just give it a short push tho and it emmidialty huffs up and releases lots of smoke into a bottle where i suck the vape out of on top.

i found pv and apvp tastes like sperm, especially if you try to freebase it with baking soda. however i always found smoking the hcl stings in your throat a bit, while many freebase forms go down without any pain at all (taste aside).

Yep, thats the flavor alright! You should get a meth pipe and use that with a torch, that's what worked well for us with MDPV. Way better than foil

I thought that someone posted recently that there was a huge list of dangers from vaping RC's? Like pulmonary edema and stuff...

rc's could really mean anything.

I'm sure some of them in certain doses could certainly be dangerous.

Many vaguely defined classes of chemicals might be.

Ugh a-PVP. After my oral dose of ~25-30mg that made my heart rate skyrocket to 186BPM, no fucking thank you to that chem.

Fuck that. Smoking it sounds like cardiac arrest waiting to happen.

Yeah burning RCs on foil sounds like some Darwin's theory shit just waiting to happen.

I have smoked a lot of "bathsalts" or "glass cleaner" eight ballz and bubbles glass cleaner was a freebase mpdv? idk. after i smoked bathsalts i never snorted them again. it melted down and smoked better the crystal.

DONT DO SYNTHETIC METH.

comedowns are 10x worst then real crystal. esp when freebased.

EDIT: Dont smoke off of foil?? go to the damn smokeshop and ask for a oil burner k thx. IF YOU MUST SMOKE IT, that is.

Last edited:
I have smoked a lot of "bathsalts" or "glass cleaner" eight ballz and bubbles glass cleaner was a freebase mpdv? idk. after i smoked bathsalts i never snorted them again. it melted down and smoked better the crystal.

DONT DO SYNTHETIC METH.

comedowns are 10x worst then real crystal. esp when freebased.

EDIT: Dont smoke off of foil?? go to the damn smokeshop and ask for a oil burner k thx. IF YOU MUST SMOKE IT, that is.

Right, people are retards, and you're smoking "bath salts" and "glass cleaner".