• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Freebasing A-PVP

How do you know that? Did you analyze every one of them professionally?
While it is right that many of these terrible legal highs contain MDPV/A-Pvp that doesnt mean all of them do.
They are also usually cut with caffeine and loads of other crap you definitely don't want to smoke.

Just for example this so called 9/11 (very classy) contains 4-MEC:

http://legal-high-inhaltsstoffe.de/ergebnisse/9-11

Can we not talk about Salts in this thread. Bath salts arnt the same as a-PVP in its pure form...

What I meant above is that foil is certainly more harmful than glass. Harm reduction.

They can contain a-PVP sure but are usually cocktails of random cathinones.

rc's are the same and just as much danger as bath salts or glass cleaner,

wouldnt it be amazing if smoke shops could buy rc's then sell them as bath salts? in little viles?
becuase thats what they did.

they are only called bath salts or glass cleaner so they can sell them.

BUT THE QUESTION WAS CAN YOU FREEBASE A PVP. My answer is yes it works.

How do you know that? Did you analyze every one of them professionally?
While it is right that many of these terrible legal highs contain MDPV/A-Pvp that doesnt mean all of them do.
They are also usually cut with caffeine and loads of other crap you definitely don't want to smoke.

Just for example this so called 9/11 (very classy) contains 4-MEC:

http://legal-high-inhaltsstoffe.de/ergebnisse/9-11
Your right. you dont know, just like you dont know the rc's are compleatly pure right? i knew the owner of a smokeshop in my area, all he did was buy rc's and put them in viles labeled bath salts or glass cleaner. he made a killing

SO thats what i meant by the same thing.

IMO rc's are just a bad choice for drug use esp the stimulents, the only rc's i really enjoyed was the synthetic pshychodelics.

Last edited:
rc's are the same and just as much danger as bath salts or glass cleaner,

wouldnt it be amazing if smoke shops could buy rc's then sell them as bath salts? in little viles?
becuase thats what they did.

they are only called bath salts or glass cleaner so they can sell them.

BUT THE QUESTION WAS CAN YOU FREEBASE A PVP. My answer is yes it works.

Just because you know someone who sold straight RCs in viles doesn't mean shit.

"Bath salts" are BRANDED products that are sold as things such as "plant food" and of course bath salts. They are also usually in capsule form, contained in a vinyl bag with the brand on it. Same as any of the synthetic cannabinoid blends.

High quality pure RCs from reputable vendors are NOT AT ALL the same as the concoctions of RCs that are usually sold in a fucking gas station. Stop saying straight lies. I don't even care if this is completely off topic. When you know your source is reputable, people have sent in their products for analysis and have always returned high purity results, the RCs they sell are completely different then branded products in a gas station.

They are almost ALWAYS cocktails of cathinones or pipes. They are also usually cut with god knows what, just like buying drugs on the street. The doses are unknown and you have no way to measure anything because who knows what the fuck is in your branded "bath salt".

Your friend who sold RCs bought from a vendor online and just put them in a vile is not what "bath salts" are. While it's still a shady ass thing to do, it's not even remotely the same.

Thank you hatrix! I wouldn't have had the patience to pronounce this again.
Just don't buy bath-salts/branded legal highs! At all.

But now back to topic :)

Just because you know someone who sold straight RCs in viles doesn't mean shit.

"Bath salts" are BRANDED products that are sold as things such as "plant food" and of course bath salts. They are also usually in capsule form, contained in a vinyl bag with the brand on it. Same as any of the synthetic cannabinoid blends.

High quality pure RCs from reputable vendors are NOT AT ALL the same as the concoctions of RCs that are usually sold in a fucking gas station. Stop saying straight lies. I don't even care if this is completely off topic. When you know your source is reputable, people have sent in their products for analysis and have always returned high purity results, the RCs they sell are completely different then branded products in a gas station.

They are almost ALWAYS cocktails of cathinones or pipes. They are also usually cut with god knows what, just like buying drugs on the street. The doses are unknown and you have no way to measure anything because who knows what the fuck is in your branded "bath salt".

Your friend who sold RCs bought from a vendor online and just put them in a vile is not what "bath salts" are. While it's still a shady ass thing to do, it's not even remotely the same.

Just be careful and remember to keep getting products tested, I have seen several "reputable" vendors go down the drain and start mixing chems, mislabelling and other dodgy shit. Reputable now doesn't mean they always will be.

70mg a-PVP mixed with 30mg baking soda and 50ul of h20 on foil. heat it till you see the fishy neon yellow oil form.

hit that shit repeatedly until its gone and dont be surprised when you exhale little to no vapor.

70mg a-PVP mixed with 30mg baking soda and 50ul of h20 on foil. heat it till you see the fishy neon yellow oil form.

hit that shit repeatedly until its gone and dont be surprised when you exhale little to no vapor.
You mean 50ml of water?
I thought the whole point of making the free base of a substance was simply to lower its boiling point so it can be vaped/smoked. But a-pvp salt already has a very low melt/ boiling point, like 160 celcius I think. I've recently taken fondly to vaping this chemical after horrific experiences of insufflation run amok. Vaping is gentler to my body and my mind.

I don't know how people forgot about Freebasing . At adding baking soda to my mdpv in seemed logical to due this with all Cathinones I wish to cape. It is like a time machine reading you guys living back in the good oil days.
I found a chemical that is better then apvp only after using water and baking soda. If I didn't use this trick, I would thought 4f-php sucked. Every review in negative, except one other guy . The other guy Freebasing as well.
He mentioned adding a drop of ammonia to make it work better. I can't find any info on that. A little help if you know anything about using ammonia to smoke stims?

jesus you do not want to freebase that shit hcl is alot cleaner though I would never advise doing apvp it's the most dangerous chemical and as a chemist honestly it scares me more than cyanide