• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Drug You're OBSESSED With But Haven't Tried Yet vs How can I have S'more if....

Tommyboy

Bluelight Crew
I just came across the old version of this thread which was filled up and closed so I thought I would resurrect it with a new version. I hope you all got the Sandlot reference in the title, although there wasn't enough room to fit the full quote.

As for me, Quaalude baby! I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with it per se, but it being a downer and me being a downer kinda guy, well I think we would go together like withdrawal and methadone, a stimulant comedown and benzos, amps and wanking..... you get the idea.

So what about you? Is anybody a junkie that has yet to do dope, a tweeker that hasn't touched meth, a pothead that hasn't smoked a fatty, a crackhead that hasn't even touched a rock, or like me, luded out before ever even seeing a quaalude in person?

Do tell.

Old version here.

Damn i fucking obsessed with dmt and acid before I tried them. Not as much as before, cus im not CONSTANTLY reading trip reports, but id say i read a shit ton about MDMA. Ive come so close to trying it several time but always fuckup and get into some shit. Soon. Im fucking determined.

EDIT: oh and meth. During a 2 week christmas vacation last year i constantly read about meth while withdrawing off of tramadol for the second time. When I got home I tried it for the first time. Hahah

Damn i fucking obsessed with dmt and acid before I tried them. Not as much as before, cus im not CONSTANTLY reading trip reports, but id say i read a shit ton about MDMA. Ive come so close to trying it several time but always fuckup and get into some shit. Soon. Im fucking determined.

EDIT: oh and meth. During a 2 week christmas vacation last year i constantly read about meth while withdrawing off of tramadol for the second time. When I got home I tried it for the first time. Hahah

You haven't rolled yet? Damn, you're gonna have so much fun your first time.

Okay, Ive tried DMT once but I didnt breakthrough so Id still have to say DMT but with a breakthrough.

Ketamine, I have been wanting to try this for quite some time, hopefully it will be sooner than later. Heroin would also be nice.

DMT, for many a year. I've read countless reports, tek's, books, publications (official and not), you name it lol. Imma try it soon though :) (I hope:p)

DPT dpt DPT! So excited to taste this now that I finally have a source for it. It's the last of the big three tryptamines (DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, DPT) I have yet to try, and given how dear DMT and 5-MeO-DMT are to me, I am pretty pumped to see where this takes me.

pure MDMA

I want to see what all the fuss is about

or DMT

Mescaline, Ket, DMT, 2cb-fly ! Oh and pcp and i agree with the OP Ludes would be amazing ! %)

ketobemidone, dextromoramide, dipipanone, HU-211, 3-MeO-PCP, PCP

I pretty much tried everything I ever wanted to try except for one drug: PCP. For some reason it is just not available in my area / circles / country, but I am patient and I am sure I will at some point some day run into the substance; I'm not really willing to try the new RC dissociatives; ketamine and nitrous are fine for me and their safety profile is well known and researched, but actual PCP has been on the to do list for a lóng time and I do hope some day to try the stuff, sounds epic to me.

If I had to pick one, Quaalude. I need a decent euphoric downer. Xanax don't cut it, and Rohypnol don't cut it(and is harder to get). Opiates have shitty side effects like nausea, irritability, insomnia(for me), constipation, and sexual dysfunction. GHB only lasts a few hours.

There is a dire lack of decent non-opioid downers. Quaalude was reputed to be up there with heroin or ecstasy in euphoria, great for sex, would get you laid, loosen inhibitions, was good for sleep and to take the edge off and come down from uppers. Hearing old stories about it has made me OBSESSED with it.

Come on drug cartels! Stop putting Valium in Lemmon 714s, put 300mg of pure methaqualone freebase! Get that dude who made that 99.7% pure meth on it! You could fucking sell it for as much as xtc or oxy!

I want a new drug.

I'm pretty obsessed with psychedelics atm, I've tried mescaline, but not in a whlie, and i'm obsessed with that. also PCP, although i've also tried that, but on accident, as it was in laced weed. like seyer, i have yet to breakthrough on DMT, except for when i combined it with LSD, but i want to experience it in it's pure form. also quaaludes, although im not really obsessed.

^^ I feel like for some people its harder to breakthrough on DMT. And not just because of technique.... but idk something else. Only time I broke through was my 16th birthday while on xanax and waaaay to much alcohol. Knocked some fucking since into my ass.

Definitely DMT and Heroin. Actually, all prescription opioids since I only have access to tramadol.
Qualuudes also seem like mad fun but I can't say I'm obsessed with them yet.

I want to do DMT and ketamine also. But I had a bad experience with ether and inhalants, completely lost touch with reality. Kind of scared to break through or k-hole because of it. Is ketamine anything like ether(both are anesthetics)?

I'd love to get my hands on some pcp. I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with finding it but it's pretty high on the list for me, as well as MDMA. Never tried that either...