• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Drug You're OBSESSED With But Haven't Tried Yet vs How can I have S'more if....

I'm not obsessed with any drug but the main one that interests me I haven't tried is meth. I just know off the bat I wouldn't be able to handle it, staying up for days acting crazy etc.

I also haven't tried crack or fentanyl (AFAIK with the fentanyl seeing as how there's fake pills etc) but I have zero interest in those. Just seeing people using crack put me off it forever and fentanyl... well, you only get one shot at life, I'd rather use it to the best of my ability (funny coming from myself I know.)

edit: Oh yeah MXE. I managed to stay off dissociatives for about 3-4 years, which happened to be the entire duration of MXE legality/production. People say it's the bomb, the time I managed to stay off dissociatives is more valuable than a drug experience however. I think I only went to the psych ward once or not at all the whole time.

I want to smoke crack. Never tried it but I really want to. Probably never will though...

I have plenty of stimulant experience including heavy vape binges... Always wondered how crack compares

It feels noisy just as when one injects Coke. Very similar, however you are better off without it as it feels like drinking salty water when you're thirsty. It's something you'll never be satisfied, it would never be enough.

I've heard so much good about mdma and realy wanna try it, but I don't have a trustworthy sourse for it.
Im not realy obsessed, but still...

I'm curious why you say that. A lot of other people have spoken glowingly about it.

I don't know. I have never been able to hole or been particularly interested in pushing it so I might have a flawed opinion but from what I remember it was just a strange disorienting feeling, where everything seemed off and slightly out of proportion with no euphoria or insight. I would mostly only do it with MDMA as I found that to be the only time it was the least bit interesting. I never got to that K-hole but I found that increasing the dose didn't really increase any pleasurable effects so I never pushed it any further.

It kind of just made me feel stupid and disconnected. My body would feel slightly rubber band like and didn't seem to move naturally to the laws of time and space any longer... hence the out of proportion aspect... The first time I took the drug was around 1999 with MDMA and the entire next day I couldn't stand up without passing out. I literally had to crawl to answer the door when my friend came over. This passing out sensation lasted all day. I know it was pure Ketamine too because back then we got the vials and cooked it into a powder ourselves. I never IM'd as the idea never occurred to me but from what I have read that is the way to go and that the hole is what most users seem to be aiming for.

I've heard so much good about mdma and realy wanna try it, but I don't have a trustworthy sourse for it.
Im not realy obsessed, but still...

I have done every popular drug and quite a few of the more rare esoteric substances and I have to say that to me MDMA was hands down the best drug I have ever done. By far the most euphoria and this is coming from a IV speedball addict, who has had his runs with IV meth as well. I would be extremely careful as I was careless and experienced severe LTC(long term comedown) back when nobody really knew what it was and it eventually led to me turning to heroin out of desperation.

My very first few LSD experiences are the only other drug that stands out in my mind as being comparable to how blown my mind was after MDMA.. It was instant love.