• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Drug You're OBSESSED With But Haven't Tried Yet vs How can I have S'more if....

yes i love that movie! i always wanted to try ludes but kinda gave up on the idea seeing as its so rare to find them but after watching that movie i began the hunt to get them again lol.
that story is rather crazy ,it sure does seem like a hell of a drug

Last edited:
Iv coke - I've never injected but If I was going to then it would have to be coke, and heroin....I fear I'd like it too much there for have have never tried it, I think the fact I wouldn't have a clue how to get hooked up plays a part too as it's been a bit of an obsession for a few years now, I sometimes wonder how I've had the self control not to score. Breaking bad made me want to vape meth.....I'm already a regular mephedrone user, that is bad enough but jeez, watching Jesse smoke that stuff gets me all flustered! I should get a grip huh?

I really want to try LSD but have never gotten around to it. I think hallucinations are pretty gnarly and enhance creativity .

Probably DMT and Peyote at the moment. I've been reading so many trip reports and i can't wait to try them out. I'll probably try an extraction for some DMT this summer so it won't be long but i literally can't find anywhere near where i live to get any Peyote.

And LSD. i have a superpowered tab just sitting in my room right now but the timing's always off so i haven't used it yet. And i kinda want to have some Xanax on stand-by for when i do on the offchance i end up with a bad trip.

Gonna add ayahuasca, 2C-B, and heroin to this list... although I doubt that I'll ever try heroin especially after recently reading the heroin MegaThread.

not really an ossession, but I'd LOVE to try GHB, morphine, oxycodone (not togheter lol)

Last edited:
I sortve have a fascination with LSD, and also Heron though I haven't tried either, only their counterparts LSA and prescription opiates

I got quite the list here haha.

For spiritual, life-changing purposes- Ayahuasca, Iboga, Ganesha, and Mescaline.

For novelty-purposes or because the drug is a category of compounds I love (i.e. dissociatives): Opium (had it before, wanna try out without IV smack addiction like then hah), smoked PCP or nasal "angel dust" at the right/lower dose to enjoy the dissociation, 3-MeO-PCP more so than PCP because it's supposedly warmer like MXE so I've heard (via IM, oral/sl, nasal, and smoke/vaped, because I've always wanted to smoke PCP, 3-MeO has it beat I'm sure) LSZ/AL-LAD- because of love for LSD and ergoloids; spirituality and psychedelics go hand in hand with me to an pretty huge extent after a DMT break-through, 2C-D- for it's nootropic properties, LSA- unique organic cousin to LSD despite the bodyload, I'd also use via mgs; also very spiritual and related to Shamanism, 5-MeO-DMT, Bufotenin/5-HO-DMT- beyond just interested in this one haha.

Psychedelics, Euphoric, Empathogenics, and interesting drugs: 2C-E intense mescaline-like psychedelia I've heard, Methaqualone, 2C-I gentle phenethylamine subtle psychedelia and nootropic-like stimulation, 2C-B the classic 2c-x! Flunitrazepam, Nimetazepam, Lormetazepam, Bromazepam, GHB, Midazolam, Triazolam, Loprazolam, IV higher-dose than I did of Hydromorphone, IV Opana, Plafium, Diconal, IV pharma-grade Diamorphine, 5/6-APB for similarities to MDA, 4-HO-MET, pure form of Baeocystin a "gentle psychedelic" in some strains of shrooms, Butyr-Fentanyl for my enjoyment of Fentanyl and the TR Jesusgreen wrote on it, 5-MeO-MiPT, 5-MeO-DiPT, Diphenidine and MXP/2-MeO-Diphenidine because it's a dissociative and I love me some disso's, IV 4-MMC, ect.

Last edited:
Meth.

Watched loads of programes, YouTube videos and heard loads of stuff about it and always wanted to try it, apparently when you smoke it the smoke is kinda sweet and I use to do coke and rock but haven't now for some time, so just wanted to see what the high is like compared to them.

Etonitazene. Oh, how have I obssessed... ive given up. Never gonna find it around "here". Then again, i obsessed over amfonelic acid for a whole year, reading everything i could find. Until i got my greasy paws on some AFA annnnd... it was a great wet fart. Fucking useless as a recreational drug. "Makes methamphetamine feel like coffe", someone said. Fuck. If I ever come accross etonitazene, i hope im not dissapointed again. AFA, you broke my heart.

The intoxicating Mint (Lagochilus Inedbrians), DMT, Mescaline and Ketamine.

I would love a chance to use all of these if I get the chance but the only one I know I can get and have actual plans to try is the intoxicating mint.

I am also fascinated by Sinicuichi but after reading about some of the negative side effects I doubt I'll ever try it in addition to Amanita Muscaria mushrooms which I also doubt I will try due to fear of side effects.

Mines down to ghb, mescaline, and I'd like to try pharmahuasca again.

Haven't done k and I would if available but I'm not going out of my way to find it.

I'm sure it is, I think I just read one too many horror stories about it causing permanent bladder problems.

A couple of the Fent analogues peak my interest, as do the novel SRA's like MMAI.