• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Drug You're OBSESSED With But Haven't Tried Yet vs How can I have S'more if....

Crack. Idk, I have never heard anything bad about it. Must be good

Oh its fucking fabolous. Making a nice nest of ashes in your stem. Picking out the biggest chunk of rock first and throwing that fucker right in the middle. And then making that shit sizzle like some bacon. And that's not even to mention the euphoria!!!

I would like to try more psychadellics:
Ketamine
Mescaline
LSD
DMT

I would also like to chew some coca and smoke opium.

MXE

And all the other dissociatives. Minus DXM and nitrous oxide. We've had pleasant relations in the past.

I used to be obsessed with psychs like this but I've pretty much done them all by this point. Even lots of the new weird new ones... you'd think I'd be able to get my hands on some of the dissociatives but it just never came through. They were much easier to get back then and I didn't know any better to get them while I could.

And there's still all the other things in PiHKAL/TiHKAL I'll probably never get.

Last edited:
Alcohol, and cannabis, to some extent. Maybe I'll take a trip to Colorado.

Kratom, because unfortunately that morphine experience has never left me. It's legal, but I'm not going to ask my parents to buy me opioids.

^ just don't ever take the kratom/opioids with any regular frequency if you explore it further... less is more, and physical dependencies aren't cool. Speaking from experience, and watching so many of my friends go deep down that road. Leaving one dead.

And stay away from any botanical supplier with 'shaman' or 'bear' in the title -- it's a shady business and can be hard to find honest botanical suppliers for those kinda thing

Re: Ganesha

There's something about it's name/relation to a Hindu deity that makes it so much more enticing and intriguing. I've had a few of the psych amphetamines from the DOx family - but Ganesha seems much more interesting. I hadn't heard of it till tonight. Now I'm getting drawn into the obsession too. Hehe.

The drug I'm obsessed with trying is "Qualudes", or any type of barbiturate.(thanks to that line in Scarface about 'ludes). I'll probably never get to "toot barbs", however as they're very rare in my town.

Obsessed with LSD and to a lesser extent Mushrooms. Have been for a few years now, yet I have absolutely no way of finding them. Also have been obsessing over trying heroin as well, but that's also just as unlikely.

Hell i'd kill for just some weed now as well...even that's impossible it seems

ahh

I think methylphenidate in instant-release form, esp. intranasal administration, would be a great time. I contemplate meperidine's effects quite a bit; I'd just want to try it orally. Also, butorphanol, as the marketed intranasal spray, or in clinical settings IM'd or IV'd. And, all of the old-school barb's (e.g. secobarbital, amobarbital, pentobarbital), and chloral hydrate.

Oxymorphone (only opiate I've never taken, besides exotic animal tranqs etc) and from what I've is something I'd love! If only it were available here for rx.

You cant use anything that will stay heated after you remove the flame because the dope will just keep smoking and youll end up with wasted product.

I used to put my finger over the hole of the oil-burner after I inhaled all the stim I could at the time then quickly go to finish the hit. I ended up doing really big hits that I had to do 2-3 lungfulls. Warning: the glass is hot. My fingers on my one hand I used were all slightly burned and had little blisters sometimes the size of the hole on the oil burner.

I think methylphenidate in instant-release form, esp. intranasal administration, would be a great time. I contemplate meperidine's effects quite a bit; I'd just want to try it orally.

Rectal is the methyl-p KING. It's like 4-5x stronger than oral and gets in the blood quick. Takes like 10min to get in the blood in my experience, then giving a nice rush for 30min and peaks around 1hr. Really good bioavailability rectal. This takes me back to the days where I'd have 50-60 of the 10mg pills on hand and would blast through them nonstop. One 10mg pill was enough rectal at first, eventually rising to 20mg doses. I'd just keep going till they were gone. :3

I used to put my finger over the hole of the oil-burner after I inhaled all the stim I could at the time then quickly go to finish the hit. I ended up doing really big hits that I had to do 2-3 lungfulls. Warning: the glass is hot. My fingers on my one hand I used were all slightly burned and had little blisters sometimes the size of the hole on the oil burner.
Yeah, fuck all that imo.

Amfonelic acid...

I'd be soooo high, if only I could find any, anywhere.

^ just don't ever take the kratom/opioids with any regular frequency if you explore it further... less is more, and physical dependencies aren't cool. Speaking from experience, and watching so many of my friends go deep down that road. Leaving one dead.
I'd try it if I could get some, but I sure as hell wouldn't use it with any frequency. My mental state is not positive enough for that.