• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Drug You're OBSESSED With But Haven't Tried Yet vs How can I have S'more if....

I want to do opium. Righteously. In an opium den. I guess I obsess over it a bit, because I know I never can.
Opium_Den.jpg

i feel like i've eaten blotter acid with that art on it

I want to smoke opium or black tar heroin. Just watched an Intervention episode where the girl smoked black tar on aluminum foil. So cool.

Dre, we try to practise harm reduction here..... and smoking H off foil isn't cool.

It is one ROA to get the substance in but toxins from the foil are probably as bad as the H.

Might be worse even.

I don't do any H anymore but I used to "chase the dragon" as we called it.

H isn't the best high I ever had. I didn't do it for even a whole year because I felt the money was better spent on top shelf weed. I have learned that H, roxys, oxys, and methadone make me puke and the line between blissfully high and sick as fuck was slippery and hard to navigate after I was high.

I haven't seen H help anybody. Other people have had other experiences different than mine. All I can say is smoking black tar heroin on aluminum foil isn't a healthy choice and in my opinion the health risk is not worth the high.

jmho

I want to smoke opium or black tar heroin. Just watched an Intervention episode where the girl smoked black tar on aluminum foil. So cool.
How else are you supposed to smoke tar? 8)

Seyer, I'd like to know if there is some other way... just for general understanding.

I have seen people smoking meth in a meth pipe and wax on a griddle thingy but everyone I always smoked tar off of foil... now I'm wondering what our options were.

At the time, foil was all anyone had but there has to heroin pipes of some sort.

Doesn't there?

Any psychedelic drug. I've been obsessing over them for a while now, preferably some LSD or mushrooms, but I wouldn't refuse some morning glory or salvia either. I've read so much on them, and it's about damn time I did them. I won't say I didn't have the chance to do them in the past, it's just that I was probably too scared and unprepared. But right now, my body is ready, give it to me. Haha.

pcp deffently; that is a drug I have been wanting to experience for a long time. After using lots of ketamine and methoxetamine my curiosty for pcp went up even higher. There is just something about that dissasociative mindset.

I am also really obsessed with trying dmt, 5meo-dmt, dpt, ect. Luckly I will be in the near future. I just need to find the right time.

IV heroin, never done hydromorphone either, would like to know how it compares to oxymorphone. Quaaludes would be pretty cool too.

I thought one of those curved pipes that looks like motorbike exhaust (but obviously very small) might do the job

That made me picture a glass Sherlock pipe, but that's for weed and stuff like that. The only other thing that might work is an oil-burner, like you would use for methamphetamine, because thats basically the same process. I think that would really gum up the bottom of your piece though.

the only 2 drugs ive never tried are barbiturates nd meth, im mad 4 heroin, which sucks ass lol. ive done pure amphetamine loads of times and it was very strong, but a horrible skag of it. dirty shit really. im much more in 2 my downers, like my perfect session is a tray of valuim or xanax and sum gud heroin. ya cant really get meth in ireland, its weird dat!!!

This really cool drug called 2,5-dimethoxy-3,4-dimethylamphetamine.

200px-Ganesha.svg.png

It's also known as Ganesha.

It was first synthesized by Alexander Shulgin. In his book PiHKAL, the dosage range is listed as 24–32 mg. Ganesha is sold in the form of dark red crystals. The drug is usually taken orally, although other routes such as rectally may also be used. Ganesha is synthesized from 2,5-dimethoxy-3,4-dimethylbenzaldehyde. Ganesha is the amphetamine analogue of 2C-G. It is a particularly long lasting drug, with the duration listed in PiHKAL as being 18 – 24 hours, which might make it undesirable to some users. It is named after the Hindu deity, Ganesha. Very little data is known about the dangers or toxicity of Ganesha. Effects of Ganesha include:

16.gif
Strong closed-eye visuals
16.gif
An increased appreciation of music
16.gif
Powerful relaxation and tranquility

I will likely never get to try this drug, but I really hope to some day. <3

morphine
every 2C-x (xept 2c-b, tried that, liked it :))
Mescaline
ayahuasca - I'd wait a while for this one.
flunitrazepam
midazolam