13th Issue Heroin Discussion v. fuck hope do dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not a stones fan, either. lol.

but i havent posted here in a minute. picked up my second bun of the day and figured i'd check in.

how are all y'all doing?

I'll be in my basement room with my needle and spoon! And another girl to take my pain away!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YRdxHHFKvQ

Stones are awesome! Last time I saw them was in Barcelona in 07!

Tue Jun 5 2007 Werchter Park (festival site) Werchter, Leuven/Brussels Belgium 35,000 Review
Fri Jun 8 2007 Goffert Park (festival site) Nijmegen The Netherlands 45,000 Review
Sun Jun 10 2007 Isle of Wight Festival, Seaclose Park Newport, Isle of Wight UK 60,000 Review
Wed Jun 13 2007 Commerzbank Arena (Waldstadion) Frankfurt Germany 30,000 Review
Sat Jun 16 2007 Stade de France Paris France 50,000 Review
Mon Jun 18 2007 Stade Gerland Lyon France 25,000 Review
Thu Jun 21 2007 Stadi Olimpic Montjuic Barcelona Spain 42,000 Review

Also hit up a few Pearl Jam shows while my girl and I were in Europe. We went to kick dope, lol! That didn't go so well once we Paris~ Best vacation I ever have been on in my life. Saw 6 Stones show's and three Pearl Jam shows as well. Ended up scoring a bunch of dope in Paris and stayed a extra month.... Ahhh the good old days of travel and buying drugs in foreign countries! Viva La France...

not a stones fan..the only song i like by them is "heartbreaker"

Surprised by this! Most of their songs are in relation to heroin use....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtz8qZz6s8s

It's all good though....

Chink what kind of music are you into? I'm always looking for new music recommendations, got any good ones?
Also very interested in what the younger crowd is listening to so anything that you like to rock would be greatly
appreciated! Like I said always open to the new music coming out! If you just want to PM me that would awesome
as well! Thanks dude!

Hope everyone is having a HIGH weekend!

Last edited:
i just never got into the stones even though i know all about keith richards and brian jones..that heartbreaker song i heard on the radio and was like this is a bad ass song cause i heard them say something about "stickin needles in her arms" and killin a little kid but like the radio they didnt say who it was. so i just typed the line "heartbreaker with your 44" and it came up as the stones and i was like no fuckin way and sure enough it was

and abnout the music l like..i listen to everything, but primarily only listen to rap/hip hop..i used to be a huge korn fan and with korn i got into limp bizkit and then one day at the cd store the girl at the counter knew me cause i used to ride the bus to the mall and go buy cds like once a week. she told mre about a new cd that came out which was KMK royal highness.. i loved that cd and on the song "play on" they got a line that says " now the stereo was on and the cd was bumpin, insane clown posse talking bout chicken huntin" ..so i go back to the cd store and look at icp and see on the back of one of the cds the song "chicken hunting"..i bought it and listend to that cd nonstop for th ewhole week, i loved it until i went back and bought the "great milenko" which the girl told me the week before was their newest cd but i passed cause i wanted chicken hunting.. i was in 6-7th grade and i heard "the neden game" i laughed so hard and i was hooked.. i had a friend who i would go to all my concerts with and gave him the cd to listen to and he loved it. so we went to our first icp concert when we were in 7th gradde and we really had no idea what we were in for. so when we came out soaked in faygo and i remeber seeing all these chicks tits and we had the best time of our lives, like i said i was hooke and i went to every icp show for almost 10years after that..

from then i was primarily into rap music, all thanks to ICP..now i liked rap music before that cause i had the kriss kross cd and regulators and bone thugs e1999( which had the orginal crossroads, not the one on the radio, so my mom bought me a second one) and other songs like insane in the membrane..those where all before icp cause at that time i was into korn and pantera and metallica. had a friend who was obsessed and so i started likeing it too..but really everything and like i said after icp concert, i stopped really listening to rock and just mainly listened to rap but i would still go to all the rock concerts even though i didnt listen to it alot. concerts was the one thing my mom knew i really liked and she supported me goin to concerts(my mom actually took me to my first concert which was family values tour when i was in like 6th grade i think)..my mom bought every concert ticket for me until i graduated highschool and some even after for like bday and christmas or if i just really wanted to go and asked nice lol.. i got over 50 ticket stubs for everything
from ozzfest to slipknot to bone thugs to blink182, i even saw B.B king play when i was like 9-10 (actually that was my first first concert, but i didnt choose it)

my favorite artist to see in concert recently was tech n9ne. that was another concert that i went to not a fan of and left being a fan..I think i saw him first with ICP too and he put on a fuckin killer show and i was hooked on his shit after that..i will say his shows fwll off from the ones when he was hungry like 6-7 years ago...i got a knack for meeting artists too after goin to so many..i went to a shwayze concert with my girl and her friend and during the show i heard cisco say something iabout needing weed cause they ran out over the mic .so on my phone i typed ",lets smoke..i got weed after the show" and i pushed my way to the front and got his attention by callin him over and makin the smokin signal and when he came over i handed him my phone and he read it and he nodded and i saw him point and mouth "yeah for sure, meet me by the bus"..so the girls wer elike what did you say to him and i told them dont worry. so after the show i told the girls to wait right here by the entrance cause i got a suprise for them.. i ran to the car and grabbed their coats and the half ounce i had on me(i always had a half on me and a scale)..and i come back and they are like whats goin on and i told them to follow me and we start walkin to the side of the building and as we are walkin i see cisco and was called for him and he turned around and i was like yo you still need some weed and want to smoke? and hes like yea bro, come on the bus, and i was like i got my 2 girls with me too and hes like oh fuck yeah..

so we all jump on the bus and just started chillin smokin waitin for shwayze. now the girls are kind of freaking out, wanting pictures and all this shit and i told them to relax and you can get them later. so we sat there for like 30mins just smokin with cisco, rippin his bong and rollin joints and blunts..then shwayze comes on board with some guy and the guys girl he had some bud and hes like who are you and i told him im the weed man and we sat there for literally and hour with them after the show just smoking and i ended up selling them a quad and they wanted to take us to the clubs downtown on the bus but i couldnt cause we drove and we were up in the north suburbs and we live in the south burbs, plus we wernt dressed or had the cash to go to the club and they were like its on us and i explained that the cab ride back up here after the club would be way too much cause we live an hour away south.. so cisco and me traded numbers and was like follow us down there in your car and we will party and we shook hands and the girls hugged and took their pictures and we just left and that night i had some o the best sex and these girls absolulty loved me and kept asking how i knew them and how i got us on the bus and all this crazy shit. and i told him i heard him say they ran out of weed and i told him i had it and they wer elike "ohhh, when you gave him your phone" and i was like yup..they still talk about that night, i swear i became a god to them, well really they fell in love with me that night but ive done that shit before a few times..you go to soo many concerts, you learn tricks and how to fdo things like meet the bands or person and get on the bus and chill

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.