13th Issue Heroin Discussion v. fuck hope do dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fucked up thing about it is that he was murdered on christmas day.. talk about tragic.. christmas is never gona be the same for his parents, family and friends :(

Hey jones what you gonna do about your job?
if you tell them your hooked on something they will look at you diff it sucks but its the truth of it!
Best thing to do is if you have vacation time take that
IMO you never want your job knowing about your addiction they will never look at you the same way again.

Are you sure your mom's insurance will cover it since you already used it for drug treatment this year? My insurance will only allow one drug rehab 14day stay and OP once a year or something.

Witnessed friend OD last night. Scariest moment of my life. No 911 call needed though... thank god.

And why wasn't 911 needed?

I don't understand people who watch people od and don't call the medics..your not doctors, even if you hit them with narcan they should still go get checked out..at least that's my opinion,cause what if they don't wake up? Now you got to explain why you got a dead body not to mention explain it to the family why..id rather pay a hospital bill then have my family pay for a casket

someone he met in there.. his girl's ex boyfriend. it was over her

People killing each otber over "love" always blew my fuckin mind (no pun intended ). Its like i love you so much that m gonna kill someone you care about, do something that will ensure that ill never REALLY be able to see you again, or at the very least bo physical contact and then im going to leave you out on the street with no man and a need to find a third one. THAT'S how much i love you <3

Don't get ne wrong I've THOUGHT about killing someone who was banging an ex...you know, just having so many emotions going thru your head that you just want to run through murder scenarios in your head

But j know yiu have to leave it at that, otherwise youre without a doubt throwing away the rest of your life and ten years later you wouldnt even know the butch if you saw her anyway.

True fact ive never really told anyone hardly thiugh

Wben i was in middle school i got picked on sooo bad that i wanted to pull a columbine real bad lol. If i knew i could of ggotten away with it i probably would have. But i saw enough hope that itd later become a distant memory that didnt bother me (whixh is anotherthe reason i <3 heroin it makes you not think of stuff and ive probably fucked up my memory enough by now that i could quit and still be straight not having to think about it lmao) and didnt want to get butt raped in prison the rewt of my life bad enough ti not do it lol. Btw im not that crazy, its one of those things where if you saw how bad i got picked on and only the kids who were the assholew got hit with no innocent victims youd say "i don't agree with it.. but i understand" lol.

Then i went to high school at a diff area with new ppl and it was awesome btw. So haooy ending to the story. Well kinda i did becoke a crackhead whike at that school though lmao

I never would go through with it but I used to plan out how I would do a school shooting in my middle school. Like I dont understand how these kids only get like 4-5 people. Get a can of tear gas, go into the cafeteria with a gas mask, and your flying by that Chinaman at VT, regardless of how many guns you bring. Whats the point of having 5 guns if you only use one. Just get something that holds a lot of rounds and shoot low because that's where everyone is going to be.

god im fucked up

I never would go through with it but I used to plan out how I would do a school shooting in my middle school. Like I dont understand how these kids only get like 4-5 people. Get a can of tear gas, go into the cafeteria with a gas mask, and your flying by that Chinaman at VT, regardless of how many guns you bring. Whats the point of having 5 guns if you only use one. Just get something that holds a lot of rounds and shoot low because that's where everyone is going to be.

god im fucked up

If you were just going for as high of a bidy count as possible then you're right. But i couldnt live with nyself if i killed/badly injured innocent people

All you psychos need help,talking about school shootings and shit..that's fucked up

And why wasn't 911 needed?

I don't understand people who watch people od and don't call the medics..your not doctors, even if you hit them with narcan they should still go get checked out..at least that's my opinion,cause what if they don't wake up? Now you got to explain why you got a dead body not to mention explain it to the family why..id rather pay a hospital bill then have my family pay for a casket

I do see where your coming from but it just didnt seem like it was all that necassary. His breathing was deff depressed but he kept coming around to us calling his name except he was incoherrent and spitting on himself. Believe me i dont think im a doctor at all but it just didnt seem necessary.

^ and i totally agree with him but all is good now. At the moment when all that was happening its not like it didnt cross our minds. That was the first time i witnessed that and didnt want to call 911 to come through and then him being fine. It would of been paying for a bunch of bill no one needed or could of afforded. Well just try to avoid that situatuon from now on.

Lol for once? I'm always right man,you should know that by now...just cause you might not like what I say doesn't mean its wrong.

Last edited:
tell that to everyone else who thinks im a dickhead and a stuckup asshole

i have mad respect for chinky cause he wont sugar coat anything!
tells it how he feels which alot of people wont do anymore always trying to be politically correct.

i have mad respect for chinky cause he wont sugar coat anything!
tells it how he feels which alot of people wont do anymore always trying to be politically correct.

And chinky has respect for you.. well not respect you but he likes you cuz you DO sugar coat ... his hypothetical balls with ur tongue with comments like that

Just kidding just kidding. Chinkys cool cuz he basically runs the beast-of-a-chicago-thread

Status
Not open for further replies.