13th Issue Heroin Discussion v. fuck hope do dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accelerated Rehabilitation. Basically you get let off the hook for your first felony with community service (assuming it's not a violent crime or a federal crime)

Edit: oh I see Verso has already filled you in. Lol either way it's a good feeling to know that you can keep that one in your back pocket for a rainy day. I know I sure like the idea. Everyone fucks up once in a while, here they let you get on with your life and try to make better decisions as long as you don't fuck up again. Then they fuck you.

We've got treatment court here which is basically the same thing. If you fuck up while doing your treatment program you are screwed though. They will let a dirty urine slide once, but anything more than that or getting another charge and you get sentenced for the original crime you were charged with. It's like a double or nothing kinda deal.

^ most of the dope I got in the D was lotto packs, second most popular was rolling papers folded up with the product in them, and sometimes little blue ziPlock bags that were impossible for me to open without cutting the top off. I never shot only snorted and got everything from good to bad in all the different packs.

The thing about dope for me was no matter what was going on in my life,work, the world could be falling down around me my woman trying ti kill me. But goddamn just toot a pack or possibly 2 and everything took on that warm wonderful rosy feeling. Boss wants to get this job done and it will take 13 hours? No problem I work like a fucking hero (as long as I dint dont do too much dope too fast.) give me a few packs of dope and the house work is done, lawn cut garage cleaned ..etc...

I miss the dope sometimes until I remember the bad shit that all us junkies know and dread.

Yup, I know that feeling.. I was suppossed to get the white stuff but it has yet to get into my hand :;( I took half a Xanax and I am calm now, but earlier I was shooting and forgot to release my tourniquet and ended up having all my veins in my hand imflammed. I can not believe I did that, not when I tie off my hand is killing me... I'm going to just stick to snorting for a while till I heal... I just feel like snorting is a waste because I need sobmuch more to get high...

I also fixed my problem with the rush I was having, after I filter I leave the syringe under hot water and make the shot warm and it helped get the warm feeling but still not to much euphoria....

so I'm sure anyone watching me tonight would be laughing their ass off. I keep finding myself nodding out, then waking up with a jerk and hitting whatever is close to me, like sitting in the chair here I just hit the wall. Normal right? But I'm doing it standing up as well! Like I'll wake up on my feet and almost fall forward, unless something like the wall or the door stops me. Scratch that, any opiate user would be laughing, normal people would be kind of concerned/disturbed lol. There's just a loud BUMP every like half hour or so inbetween nods, I wish someone were taping this hehe.

the only time color can be the judge of the quality is when you always cop from the same poeple and over months maybe years of use you can tell when you get the product how it is by the color.

like my people who i used almost exclusivly for 2years..the whiter the product the worse it was but like isaid ythat only works when you really know the product your getting from that dealer.. and the worst part about it is they have a set amount of cut they put on it and its always the same, so when the dope is real shitty, that measn they got shitty priduct from their people and when its good, you tell them to go cop more of that raw cause you do nt want to miss that shit\

and from the last 4-5months my peoples connect have just been off and just cant seem to get it right and i tell them to just use less cut but they have said if they use less cut and the shit turns out to be really good, then hes got dead bodies to worry about and he would reather people complain that the dope is shitty then them not being abler to tell them anything ever again

and from the last 4-5months my peoples connect have just been off and just cant seem to get it right and i tell them to just use less cut but they have said if they use less cut and the shit turns out to be really good, then hes got dead bodies to worry about and he would reather people complain that the dope is shitty then them not being abler to tell them anything ever again

Yeah, but I mean...theres got to be a happy medium... It shouldn't be either cut to shit, or so good it's killing people.. theres the gray area in between. The sweet spot. That's what you strive for when selling H.

Me personally, I'd rather take my chances of OD with the good shit than buy crap or even mediocre shit.

Tommyboy, congrats on your break. It's awesome that you're making the call to take a break yourself. For me, its always been the legal system telling me i need to take a break. I never had my health deteriorate and I guess I'm lucky that it never did, and should stop while I'm ahead in that regard, but anytime I stopped or took a break, as of the last 3/4 years its been because I got pinched and had probation or something similar. Last time I actually took a break because I said to myself that I wanted to, without any outside influence was probably like... 2007 or 2006

^ Thanks man, it didn't go exactly as planned, but well enough I guess. I took 20-30mg of oxycodone during the week, the OPs actually, so I wasn't getting high from that but just getting by. I didn't cop on saturday like I usually do, but I'm getting something today. My mind was completely set on not doing dope at all this week, so it wasn't that hard, but my parents took the week off so I couldn't just lay around and kick so that's why I took a bit of oxy so I could do a bunch of work around the house without them bitching at me.

I spoke to one of my connects and told him to cut me off for a month. He doesn't make any money off of me so it's not like he will still give me shit if I ask. He even said he doesn't want to see me going down the same road that he's gone down. He was going to give me a bunch of oxy the other day, but I told him to ration it out for me and have me come by to get 45, 30, then 20mg spaced out over the week since I knew I would take it all at once if I got it all together. He's still got 15mg of mine which I will probably get tomorrow, then I can hopefully make it this week with nothing at all on my off days, and just cop in a week.

I had been feeling really guilty about getting high up to 3x a week lately, so that made the decision easier. I'll feel a lot better about it once I kick, so I'll see how that goes this week.

Hey guys, So I finally got the white but it's more like a lighter gray... And I have to do just one third of what I was doing out of the last bag I bought. This stuff is so strong after mu first shot I actually nodded for te first time like really nodded!!!

Fuck my phone i just typed this whole message hit post and it disapeared without posting it lets try this again

Yea kayla that stuff sounds like the stuff ive been getting, ash grey/white in color. Its almost too good and almost cost me my job two days ago

I went in all torn up and work at a computer standing up in the middle of the warehouse around a ton of people. Well i kept nodding out and hitting my head on the monitor lmao and it was just blatantly obvious i was fucked up

My boss called me into a bacm office and i had to talk to like five people from Human resources it sucked sooo bad. I told them that i live in a highly dysfunctional house and we had a big fight the night before that weighed so heavy on my mind thst i got no sleep whatsoever. They obviouwly knew i was lying but fortunately im well liked there enough that they let it slide...

They wouldjt let me drive home and paid for a taxi for me to get home thwt night and another one for me to get my car back in the morning. Which looming back i shouldn't of gotten as mad about as i did consideting how easy i was getting let off i was pissed though and didnt think it was necessary lol

Man i get a lot of breaks in life. I need to not fuck up again though cuz if i do one more time my boss already told me thatd be it and without this job my life in my eyes is fucked

Never a dull moment in my life lol =\

Fuck my phone i just typed this whole message hit post and it disapeared without posting it lets try this again

Yea kayla that stuff sounds like the stuff ive been getting, ash grey/white in color. Its almost too good and almost cost me my job two days ago

I went in all torn up and work at a computer standing up in the middle of the warehouse around a ton of people. Well i kept nodding out and hitting my head on the monitor lmao and it was just blatantly obvious i was fucked up

My boss called me into a bacm office and i had to talk to like five people from Human resources it sucked sooo bad. I told them that i live in a highly dysfunctional house and we had a big fight the night before that weighed so heavy on my mind thst i got no sleep whatsoever. They obviouwly knew i was lying but fortunately im well liked there enough that they let it slide...

They wouldjt let me drive home and paid for a taxi for me to get home thwt night and another one for me to get my car back in the morning. Which looming back i shouldn't of gotten as mad about as i did consideting how easy i was getting let off i was pissed though and didnt think it was necessary lol

Man i get a lot of breaks in life. I need to not fuck up again though cuz if i do one more time my boss already told me thatd be it and without this job my life in my eyes is fucked

Never a dull moment in my life lol =\
Wow, I'm glad for you, that you didn't he fired. Are you cop'n from the west side to?

Last night when I did my first shot out of this bag I felt warming all over and I was so dizzy I had to make myself breathe right. I kept walking around in circled trying to stop panicing that part sucked but whn te rush was over which sorta snuck back up on me again made me feel way to high, I kept saying to myself as log as your breathing your fine lol I was like fuuuuccckk I'm way to high right now and after about an hour it started to just be a nice strong buzz and I kept nodding and waking up dreaming lol

I was like holy ahit this is what it's supposed to feel like, my last few bags were so fucking weak that my high would only last about 3 to four hours an I would need another shot.

This bag I did a test shot the size of a match stick head and it was to much! I was like wow wtf. So now instead of a dub lasting only a day this bag is lasting three days... Each shot I only the size of a match stick head and my tolerance Hans changed since the last shot, the itching from my from shot was ridiculous though.

this girl I met here in Detroit did an entire bag of the stuff she usually does an entire bag or two(she's been doing dope for years) well she did an entire bag of this shit and she feel out and then woke up an started throwing up and then she slept for hours. She was saying this is the best shit she has ever had and she regrets not doing a tester. Which I find ridiculous that she didn't do a test shit first... I was terrified for her and she kept saying I'm fine I'm fine and get friends were just sitting around saying she's a dumb ads and is going to kill herself because she always over dose her shot....

We went to Wendy's to eat yesterday and lol it was hilarious she was chewin her burger and kept falling asleep in the restaurant I was like we new to go your embarrassing the fuck out of me lol

Jones fyi, I'm not entirely sure that they could fire you anyways if they know that you were on drugs. I know it's different everywhere but here you have to offer the employee a chance for treatment. Most places will not admit that someone has a problem and will instead remove them for "other reasons". At any rate you might want to look into your states rules on that to cover your ass. They likely called you a cab to cover their own assess in case something happened when they sent you home.

I'm not trying to depress you. Just want you to be aware that more may come of this. Watch yourself if you need the job. Make sure you're on time and don't give them any excuse to remove you.

^^ right, i would pray they dont do a "random" drug test on monday

Yeah, but I mean...theres got to be a happy medium... It shouldn't be either cut to shit, or so good it's killing people.. theres the gray area in between. The sweet spot. That's what you strive for when selling H.

Me personally, I'd rather take my chances of OD with the good shit than buy crap or even mediocre shit.

persoanlly i think its all about money..the less they cut it the less profit in the end

Hey guys, So I finally got the white but it's more like a lighter gray... And I have to do just one third of what I was doing out of the last bag I bought. This stuff is so strong after mu first shot I actually nodded for te first time like really nodded!!!

dont go dieing

Wow, I'm glad for you, that you didn't he fired. Are you cop'n from the west side to?
were just sitting around saying she's a dumb ads and is going to kill herself because she always over dose her shot....

l

Since we are in the chicago thread im guessing you mean west side chicagoo? But no thats not where lol im actually from/getting it near baltimore maryland i just love the chicago thread so i always lurk here for some reason lol

I dont think the law where they cant fire yiu for drugs applies in MD... actually come to think of it my boss gave me a printout with some policies whuch in way more words was basically a way of saying i could have fired you if i wanted to but i didn't

Going back in the day after getting sent home for being high was humiliating. We have a small crew on night shift so everyone knew exactly what happened (which actually the small crew worked out to my advantage witg keeping my job too... if the wrong supervisor/managee caught wind of what was going on or saw me then the day could of ended much differently. But yea when we first come in for the shift by the time i get there most everyone else is right after the entrance sitting at the cafeteria tables wajting to clock in

Walking past them all felt like a gauntlet of shame haha they all just gave me these looks of dissapointment and disgust. Ugh. And on that mext day i dodnt want to shoot up before work and get real fucked uo bur didnt wanna feel shitty either so j sniffed a small line before going in

Looking back that was a reak dumb ass idea. It wasnt reak obvious and no one said anythinf but twice when no one was around (thank GOD for the sake of my job) i nodded for a second... like literally a secind or two but not fuckin good it was playing with fire

A few weeks agi when i went to detox i called a shit ton of places teyinf to get in including one 28 dsy program that supposedky would be free with my insurance. Gonna caml there timorrow and see how long of a wqit to get in and make sure i can go and keep mybjob...bwanna move into a halfway house afterwards beliece it or not heh

Status
Not open for further replies.