13th Issue Heroin Discussion v. fuck hope do dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's just compressed to get into rocks. The dope that is 'straight off the ki' is in chunks since drug traffickers are obviously going to want the drugs to take up as little space as possible, so the dope is compressed. It might also be from if the dope dries after manufacturing it, it would probably be all stuck together. That isn't to say that all rocked dope is straight off the kilo like that. It seems to be really good, but the quality varies enough to know that it is still cut, and some is cut just as much as powder dope before being re-rocked by compressing the hell out of it. Maybe vacuum sealing would cause it to be in rocks too. I'm not sure though, and the few times I got rocky dope it was nothing special.

Sometimes the darker spots can be from spots that got a little moisture since a lot of dope turns darker when it gets wet. I had gotten some rocks of dope that were grayish in color, but had little brown spots. The dope was alright, and I just figured it was from moisture, or possibly a cut.
Thanks Tommy, That sounds about right :) It actually is a slight greyish color i was just sitting her examining it lol It is nothing special but i don't have any experience to compare it to.... I have five bags and there is no loose powder in any of the bags, but also there is no big rush i always expected to get if i ever shot heroin... it acually seems the same as when i snorted it. is it just me or did i just set my expectations for h to high?

@Kayla2010 it doesn't matter when he gets out of the hospital I am sure. I went to the main guy without permission after being told not to. I will be lucky if I ever get served by him again. It's been like a week now. The most of the stomach pains and sickness are gone but the craving and the sweats are still here.

Thanks Tommy, That sounds about right :) It actually is a slight greyish color i was just sitting her examining it lol It is nothing special but i don't have any experience to compare it to.... I have five bags and there is no loose powder in any of the bags, but also there is no big rush i always expected to get if i ever shot heroin... it acually seems the same as when i snorted it. is it just me or did i just set my expectations for h to high?

IIRC Johnny blue gets his heroin in rocks, and he has said that the quality varies still.

I guess it's the same way with cocaine. When it comes in rocks it may be more likely to be higher quality, but that's not always the case since it can be cut then 're-rocked.'

I got a new hook up tonight an this stuff is white powder.. Is that good stuff or. Ad stuff? My stuff is like gray rocks and its just to subtle for me.. Hopin this white is better?

It's impossible to tell by color. Around here most of the dope is beige/off white to light brown. Obviously it varies, so the color doesn't mean much. When heroin is made they may repeat the final step until it's white and a little more pure, but if they don't it would be a little darker but still close to pure. So right off the bat it varies in color, even though the purity would only vary a tiny bit. The impurities make it a little brown, but it could be 94% pure like that, and the final step that gets rid of the impurities will make it whiter, but just up to like 97% so it doesn't change much. This is all during the production before it gets sent to various destinations to be sold.

Then once it hits the street and is cut, it can either be cut with a lighter cut or a darker cut. They can use a tiny bit of a dark cut which would make it really strong and dark, or they can use a lot of white cut, making it lower quality and white. Then there's every combination of those things, starting with varying shades of almost pure heroin sent here from South America, then being cut with varying shades of cuts.

Even if a certain color dope is usually good, there is no telling until you try it. IME white dope is either really good or really bad, with no in between. That doesn't mean that I won't come across some average white dope at some point, as I'm sure many people have.

Oh man, so I just got home from the Big City, and slammed one of the bags I got. Some fire ass fucking tar, I even smoked a hit or two just to appreciate the taste(which made me retch and gag in the beginning...) My dad is going to notice the extra miles on the car (priusi are very easy to sneak out with), I think I am going to come clean and inform him I relapsed and toss some of my shit in front of him; I can't continue this or I will never have the life I want. I stopped going to NA like 2 months ago, I have a habit of doing the Next Wrong Thing.

But for this exact second I am Very High and it is Good.

hey Kayla2010 i thought you didnt like H got sick from snorting it? why in the world would you want to start booting up?
I mean you posted a bunch of times saying how sick and throwing up that you would just stick to pills. Watch out with shooting its playing with fire.

dope isnt a fade IT WILL FUCK YOUR LIFE UP SOONER OR LATER!

It's impossible to tell by color. Around here most of the dope is beige/off white to light brown. Obviously it varies, so the color doesn't mean much. When heroin is made they may repeat the final step until it's white and a little more pure, but if they don't it would be a little darker but still close to pure. So right off the bat it varies in color, even though the purity would only vary a tiny bit. The impurities make it a little brown, but it could be 94% pure like that, and the final step that gets rid of the impurities will make it whiter, but just up to like 97% so it doesn't change much. This is all during the production before it gets sent to various destinations to be sold.

Then once it hits the street and is cut, it can either be cut with a lighter cut or a darker cut. They can use a tiny bit of a dark cut which would make it really strong and dark, or they can use a lot of white cut, making it lower quality and white. Then there's every combination of those things, starting with varying shades of almost pure heroin sent here from South America, then being cut with varying shades of cuts.

Even if a certain color dope is usually good, there is no telling until you try it. IME white dope is either really good or really bad, with no in between. That doesn't mean that I won't come across some average white dope at some point, as I'm sure many people have.

Exactly. I've done dope of all different colors and shades..and no particular one has ever been indicative of repetitive quality. I used to score some shit from the projects on avenue D on the east side, it was literally gray.. but it was really damn good. I've gotten dark brown shit, white shit, tan shit, yellowish shit, etc. etc.

There simply is just no aesthetic way to tell good H from bad H.. not color, not smell, none of that is accurate.

I'm convinced that the only reliable or, more-reliable criteria for identifying "good dope" is taste. I still cannot believe how good that dope was and how garbage it looked... but, again, the taste was spot-on.

In other news, it turns out that this girl who we used to hang out with and who has recently been charged with burglary/larceny and all that shit... well, she's going to use her AR. I believe in giving people second chances and whatever, but there's something seriously wrong when one person can go into another person's house, steal their shit, and then get let off the hook... kind of scary, actually.

Yeah wtf does AR mean? I was thinking about that when she called you up seeing if you could get her bags she might of been trying to set you up working with the cops to get some of her burglary/larceny she dropped! "yeah i know i broke the law but i know someone whos slanging dope"

My dope is in rocks and its a very light tan and when i was mixing it with the water earlier it had some dark brown like dirt looking spots...i used a filter so im not to worried but any idea what this might have been?

Also there is no real rush to this just an opiate buzz and a warm sorta like a hot flash feeling after my shot....

Funny you should mention this, I copped 2g off my guy a few days ago and there was a 1.5g rock that looked/mixed/felt almost exactly like that. The rock was pretty hard to break, I actually ended up using a hose clamp to grind it down. I mixed some of it and still ended up with black-brown specks in my solution. No rush and just a general opiate feeling of warmth/apathy -- kind of a bummer compared to the stuff I had been getting from the same guy. Ironically, the other 0.5g I got in the same bag was more of a light gray powder that totally knocked me on my ass. I hope they didn't start cutting the "raw" down more because people were saying the original stuff from the beginning of the month was really strong. Up until this last week, it felt about as raw as I've ever had but getting that rock of "meh" has me a little more cautious now.

I'm on Day 2 of my 7-day break before seeing the doc. I've noticed that a 4-day binge on this stuff compared to a 4-day binge on the same amount of tar has me needing almost twice as much sub as I normally need to recover. The odd thing being that the tar gets me just as high, if not higher and the high from it feels like it's lasting about the same amount of time. With a tar binge, I've never needed more than 4mg of sub to recover that first day. With this powder, it took 6mg to get me back to baseline on day 1. Maybe I need to break a little longer this time!

Yeah wtf does AR mean? I was thinking about that when she called you up seeing if you could get her bags she might of been trying to set you up working with the cops to get some of her burglary/larceny she dropped! "yeah i know i broke the law but i know someone whos slanging dope"

AR means Accelerated Rehabilitation. Do you guys have that program in your states?

Basically, it's like a get-out-of-jail-free card... so long as you haven't been charged with a class A or class B felony. You use your AR... complete some court-ordered programs and shit... and all the charges against you are dropped.

Funny you should mention this, I copped 2g off my guy a few days ago and there was a 1.5g rock that looked/mixed/felt almost exactly like that. The rock was pretty hard to break, I actually ended up using a hose clamp to grind it down. I mixed some of it and still ended up with black-brown specks in my solution. No rush and just a general opiate feeling of warmth/apathy -- kind of a bummer compared to the stuff I had been getting from the same guy. Ironically, the other 0.5g I got in the same bag was more of a light gray powder that totally knocked me on my ass. I hope they didn't start cutting the "raw" down more because people were saying the original stuff from the beginning of the month was really strong. Up until this last week, it felt about as raw as I've ever had but getting that rock of "meh" has me a little more cautious now.

I'm on Day 2 of my 7-day break before seeing the doc. I've noticed that a 4-day binge on this stuff compared to a 4-day binge on the same amount of tar has me needing almost twice as much sub as I normally need to recover. The odd thing being that the tar gets me just as high, if not higher and the high from it feels like it's lasting about the same amount of time. With a tar binge, I've never needed more than 4mg of sub to recover that first day. With this powder, it took 6mg to get me back to baseline on day 1. Maybe I need to break a little longer this time!

Yup, Thats just like the stuff i got. I actually dropped the rock out of the bag and it didnt even crack it was so hard and I had to filter twice because i was so paranoid of the black specks in it. All the bags i have are all rocks and i got the same feel just opiate high and no rush.... I am actually trading one of my bags for this white powder stuff, Im hoping ill get more of a kick from the other stuff. I have a feeling that it might be cut way down....have another opiate in it maybe? Did you have to do more of this stuff? The bag i had last week i only needed to snort half a bag and i was fine but this stuff i have to shoot half a bag which i find strange due to my low tolerance....

Yup, Thats just like the stuff i got. I actually dropped the rock out of the bag and it didnt even crack it was so hard and I had to filter twice because i was so paranoid of the black specks in it. All the bags i have are all rocks and i got the same feel just opiate high and no rush.... I am actually trading one of my bags for this white powder stuff, Im hoping ill get more of a kick from the other stuff. I have a feeling that it might be cut way down....have another opiate in it maybe? Did you have to do more of this stuff? The bag i had last week i only needed to snort half a bag and i was fine but this stuff i have to shoot half a bag which i find strange due to my low tolerance....

Oh yeah, sounds like the exact same shit! Most of the bags I get are about 3/4 rock and the other 1/4 is powder. The powder actually tends to be legit and I don't get the specks. I definitely had to do more of this stuff... a lot more. My tolerance is relatively low and I was getting off snorting half a bag of 0.1g (guy weighs it out for me) of his normal stuff. With this stuff I had to snort almost a third of that rock to get off (between 0.4-0.5g). The drip actually tasted a little bit like drip from snorting an Opana ER at times. Definitely not the quality I had been getting used to and a big waste of money! I complained and this guy says he got other complaints and that he'd "hook it up" next time, so I'll have to see.

I've seen bags of white powder being sold as dope in the Dayton open-airs but I always pass because it's just close to where we park to wait for the regular phone connect. The white powder is usually in little ziplocks or corners of sandwich bags. It's been a while since I've tried any of that stuff but it was definitely better than these rocks with the black specks in them. I know Dayton gets most of their dope from Detroit since it's just up 75, it may not be the same thing but it seems very possible to me. Good luck with the white powder stuff!

Thanks for the luck :)
Ya my bag last week had some powder in it, but one thing different was the smell of the rock after i crushed it..it was noticeably different than last week.. Is it common for them to put opana in h bags or as a cut? Also my bags were corners of sandwich bags. i looked at it and was like how ghetto lol We probably go the same batch thats floating around detroit right now.. I just did another shot and this time did a half of a dub bag and still no rush, I don't want to do anymore because i felt it was a lot but i am just slowly floating into an opiate high.... it weird it takes a minute to hit me to...

I know that going off of color and odor is not a good indicator of the type of dope but i can say for sure that if i get a grayish rock with black specks again i will not being doing it lol :p I got the stuff from Flint but was told its from the Detroit area.... Its so crazy how much the bags can vary each time... Thats what i hate the most and the reason i prefer dilaudid.... I rather not have to test and guess...fuckin sucks....
Oh yeah, sounds like the exact same shit! Most of the bags I get are about 3/4 rock and the other 1/4 is powder. The powder actually tends to be legit and I don't get the specks. I definitely had to do more of this stuff... a lot more. My tolerance is relatively low and I was getting off snorting half a bag of 0.1g (guy weighs it out for me) of his normal stuff. With this stuff I had to snort almost a third of that rock to get off (between 0.4-0.5g). The drip actually tasted a little bit like drip from snorting an Opana ER at times. Definitely not the quality I had been getting used to and a big waste of money! I complained and this guy says he got other complaints and that he'd "hook it up" next time, so I'll have to see.

I've seen bags of white powder being sold as dope in the Dayton open-airs but I always pass because it's just close to where we park to wait for the regular phone connect. The white powder is usually in little ziplocks or corners of sandwich bags. It's been a while since I've tried any of that stuff but it was definitely better than these rocks with the black specks in them. I know Dayton gets most of their dope from Detroit since it's just up 75, it may not be the same thing but it seems very possible to me. Good luck with the white powder stuff!

^ most of the dope I got in the D was lotto packs, second most popular was rolling papers folded up with the product in them, and sometimes little blue ziPlock bags that were impossible for me to open without cutting the top off. I never shot only snorted and got everything from good to bad in all the different packs.

The thing about dope for me was no matter what was going on in my life,work, the world could be falling down around me my woman trying ti kill me. But goddamn just toot a pack or possibly 2 and everything took on that warm wonderful rosy feeling. Boss wants to get this job done and it will take 13 hours? No problem I work like a fucking hero (as long as I dint dont do too much dope too fast.) give me a few packs of dope and the house work is done, lawn cut garage cleaned ..etc...

I miss the dope sometimes until I remember the bad shit that all us junkies know and dread.

^ What does 'AR' mean?

Accelerated Rehabilitation. Basically you get let off the hook for your first felony with community service (assuming it's not a violent crime or a federal crime)

Edit: oh I see Verso has already filled you in. Lol either way it's a good feeling to know that you can keep that one in your back pocket for a rainy day. I know I sure like the idea. Everyone fucks up once in a while, here they let you get on with your life and try to make better decisions as long as you don't fuck up again. Then they fuck you.

Status
Not open for further replies.