13th Issue Heroin Discussion v. fuck hope do dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I didn't realize you guys both lived in CT (you and verso)

Yep, I too am from this oh so exciting state... although we don't really live near eachother, Verso is probably over an hour away from me. He's from the New Haven area and I'm from the sticks about 15 minutes east of Hartford. I used to go to New Haven a lot but fuck driving all the way down there.

Hartford and New Haven bags are pretty much the same size IME , and honestly as far as places like NY goes yeah man our bags are pretty small. Not saying they have crap product in them but they're really not that big at all.

It obviously depends who you go through, but of the few different dealers I've gone through in Hartford the bags were way smaller. This was only because the bags were cheaper there. Single bags and bundles would be 40-50% less expensive than a bag or a bundle would be in New Haven. I've copped in New Haven wayy more than Hartford, but quality has been pretty similar. I just didn't like the really small bags even if they were cheaper.

When I first got into dope I knew someone that would middleman and he'd go up to Hartford all the time. He'd bring back good quality bags that were as big as the ones I know in New Haven, but they were at the higher prices. I've just never seen anyone selling the little bags in New Haven that I've seen being sold in Hartford.

I haven't copped in Hartford, but I'd imagine that they're black as they are in New Haven, West Haven, Bridgeport, and everywhere else we've picked up dope.

More of the dealers I've seen in Hartford were Hispanic. I'm sure there are tons of black and Hispanic dealers in each city. From what I've experienced I saw more Hispanic dealers in Hartford and more black dealers in New Haven.

A few years back I was trying to cop on the street in New Haven and I ended up picking up this woman who turned out to be a crack head who was prostituting herself (I'm just a naive white boy :)). I didn't realize the last part (or the first part) until after she was in the car and we were talking a bit, but she said if I gave her some money so she could buy crack then she would find me some heroin. She made it seem like the people to ask were Hispanics and she had me drive around a certain area where she would roll down the window and just yell out "Manteca".

^ I was watching Gangland the other day and they had an old episode on about a Hartford Hispanic gang called Los Solidos, and they seemed to have the city on lock. Here is the first part of the episode.

hey Carl are you sure the MM wasnt just adding a fee to the price and thats why it was higher maybe?

Anyone ever try that method where you blow into the straw up your nose? is it really a noticeable difference?

just got this bag, keep in mind that they get folded 4 times round here so its not exactly a decent amount. Not bad quality though

NSFW:
oksyuc.jpg

broke out into a line like this

NSFW:
34zzx2q.jpg

definitely not the best deal in the world but this guy is the most available of course :(

Last edited:
^ I was watching Gangland the other day and they had an old episode on about a Hartford Hispanic gang called Los Solidos, and they seemed to have the city on lock. Here is the first part of the episode.

I've seen that one. They try to make the solids look so hard, they're not shit. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't walk up to one and insult him or anything, but it's not nearly as crazy as they make it seem. Back in the early 90's I guess they were big but there's not a lot of gang shit in Hartford anymore. Mainly just los solidos and the latin kings, but even then you have to be straight up in the shittiest part of the shittiest neighborhood to run into them. And to the best of my knowledge the only thing you can cop curbside is crack

Yeah I've seen that episode before. Never heard of the gang aside from that episode, but I don't really go to Hartford much. And I don't have any connections to any gangs where I would hear about them, unless I heard about them on the news or something. IIRC from the episode, a lot of the stories they were talking about were from the mid 90's, so I don't know if the gang is still as strong as it used to be or if they faded away. I've heard of Latin Kings being around a few CT cities, but I don't know how big they are around here.

I'm really bad at picking up on graffiti tags and stuff like that. Even on the Gangland show I can only tell what they're talking about because they highlight and zoom in on the tag.

hey Carl are you sure the MM wasnt just adding a fee to the price and thats why it was higher maybe?

There was definitely a tax, but that's not why they were expensive. They were the regular sized bags, not the smaller ones.

This would be easier if I could just list prices, but the small bags in Hartford were around 50% less expensive than New Haven, which is why they were so small. You could buy a bag for a few dollars there, single digits.

Man one of the worst parts of being strung out is not taking a shit!:\

real talk.

i swear i havent had a healthy shit in like 10 days..only them rabbit turds and i hate them so much but its better then not shitting at all

wanna know what sucks? finding out that your connect is bringing your 3 bags today instead of tomorrow....30 seconds after i took a sub. fuck. time to sniff through it i guess.

i wouldnt do that..just wait man, you will so much better if you do cause i guarentee you will pissed onvce you do it and it doesnt gedt you high, 3 bags aint alot, maybe you could shoot threw it but i doubt you coud snort threw it

thats why i always keep my emptys and leave a little vit in each one, so that rainy day where i want to cop and my people are out, i can just break into that and get a decent line or 2 to hold me over for the night

real talk.

i swear i havent had a healthy shit in like 10 days..only them rabbit turds and i hate them so much but its better then not shitting at all

For all my stomach issues I've had this is one problem I rarely have (knock on wood). Trying to do a bit of exercise every day and having good core/ab muscles helps push things out. Maybe you should look into taking some fiber pills or something? If I'm ever worried about getting backed up (I almost never go a full day without going) I just take a fiber pill and that helps makes it come out a bit easier at least.

The shit we gotta go through by doing these drugs.

yeah i was just thinking of getting an enima or exlax or something..but tomorrow is my last day getting high for a week, so ill give myself a few more days and see if it will start getting back to normal..normal by day 2 of stopping ill start going back to normal but recently ive been using every other day so i havent really givin myself the option to get back on track..

but its crazy i can have the shits and i snort half a bag and it will all go away

i wouldnt do that..just wait man, you will so much better if you do cause i guarentee you will pissed onvce you do it and it doesnt gedt you high, 3 bags aint alot, maybe you could shoot threw it but i doubt you coud snort threw it

thats why i always keep my emptys and leave a little vit in each one, so that rainy day where i want to cop and my people are out, i can just break into that and get a decent line or 2 to hold me over for the night

you know how many times i say to myself i am gonna do this... i can never do it tho, and those days like u say your guy is out or can't get to him i think see this is way you should of .. mybe someday i will learn

after being clean for over a nine days i decided it was time for a little taste.. its a great feeling to actually get high again! i started a diet and been working out so i don't plan on using everyday.. gonna try the old weekend warrior thing for now... does anyone else eat like a complete lard ass while high?? that is when you ain't completely nodded out.. a couple times i would wake up with my head in my plate of food.. also since i am rambling has anyone nod out while standing up, only to wake up after crashing in to shit or hitting the floor?

Last edited:
^
I've never actually fallen over, but I have nodded out while standing. I'd snap out of it as I started falling over and would catch myself. Definitely have banged my head on cabinets, walls, and the desk/table/whatever in front of me while nodding out.

I nodded out and hit the wall across from the toilet when shooting up last month..... I was actually confused for a sec and had to figure out wtf I'm doing. I didn't panic tho, probably cause I was to high.... And other time I was in tiny chat and stood up from computer and fell into the space heater... Fml so glad no one was there to see me...

I have fallen out of chairs and hit my head on walls I was sitting next to many times. Only time I've ever nodded while standing was actually one of the first times I had used Opana and I still wasn't used to how strong it was compared to Oxy. I was actually slowly walking back into the living room semi conscious so I could sit on the couch and my friend told me I just stopped walking and a second or two later I just tipped over and smacked the wall next to me. I didn't fall to the ground but I definitely would have if I wasn't next to that wall. I must've looked pretty fucking stupid but hilarious at the same time.

Yeah it takes me an hour to smoke a cig on the stoop ill nod -snap out when i hear the cig hit the ground-pick it up take a puff and repeat or sometimes ill burn the shit out of myself with the cig! I have so many pairs of bball shorts that look like swiss cheese!
The fucking worse is when you drop the cig between the ankle and the shoe!

Last edited:
Almost all my pairs of shorts are like that. I ruined a pair of $150 jordans by dropping a cigarette in between my ankle and the shoe, i was heated.

Status
Not open for further replies.