Sustanon 250

Renz Envy

Bluelighter
Sort of worried, got my blood taken by the family doctor who is (as far as I am concerned) unaware of my steroid use.

By week 2 do you think will by free test levels be high enough for it to be obvious? The short esters have already begun to kick in pretty hard. Already gained 3-4 pounds.

Opinions? I'm worried the doctor is going to confront me on this and label me as a "drug abuser" thus taking me off my medication to clonazepam.

(I am also using anastrazole 1mg EOD)

Sort of worried, got my blood taken by the family doctor who is (as far as I am concerned) unaware of my steroid use.

By week 2 do you think will by free test levels be high enough for it to be obvious? The short esters have already begun to kick in pretty hard. Already gained 3-4 pounds.

Opinions? I'm worried the doctor is going to confront me on this and label me as a "drug abuser" thus taking me off my medication to clonazepam.

(I am also using anastrazole 1mg EOD)

Of course your levels will most lilkely be over 1000... Who gives a shit if your doctor know you use steroids? If he does, it's time to find a new doctor. I've had plenty of doctors who know I take steroids and still prescribe me benzos and whatever else I might need. If your doctor is so lame to consider you a "drug user" because you use AAS, maybe you should find a new doc?

He won't label you as a drug abuser. As a doctor he has taken an oath to keep his patients healthy. If you have anxiety issues he won't take you off your medication. All he can do really is suggest you don't take steroids.

He also can't tell your parents or alert law enforcement. I wouldn't worry. What's to say that the blood test is even doing a profile on your testosterone levels?

Did he specifically tell you he was check test levels? Most family docs just do cbc, metabolic panel, and lipids.

Yeah he does check my testosterone levels when he does my blood work.

My parents already found out. After 6 hours of schooling them on AAS they finally quit bothering me about it. I'm more worried about having my benzo script revoked. Which would suck considering they really help me in my job. Sometimes I need a "chill pill".

But on the bright side the long esters of my sust250 are kicking in nice and hard and anastrazole is a miracle drug.

How old are you that your doctor is disclosing this info to your parents? You shouldnt be using steroids if youre under 25.

How old are you that your doctor is disclosing this info to your parents? You shouldnt be using steroids if youre under 25.
Doc can't disclose information to my parents. I'm 21.
1278687742569.gif

Testosterone levels actually don't peak and fall until after you're 40. So you shouldn't use steroids until after you're 40, because obviously a 20-30 year old is perfectly healthy enough to work out naturally like all the other professional body builders and fitness models. :eek:

Growth hormone levels decrease after 25.