L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry I ignored you that night. I miss you everyday brother.

If people could listen to our thoughts, how liberating that would be. We can’t be blame from thinking whatever that might be.

I miss you my friend, I don’t think I was totally honest with you, just didn’t want to hurt you or even get you bothered or annoyed by my problems. I hope we could talk again someday.

I know this thread is meant to be a message to someone who cant read it rather than cant say to their face.

So with that in mind, All i can say is you can read it. You have read it. So Im done talking.

I think I get what you're saying and I want to sort things out because you're just that much of an incredible person, but I'm a. not exactly sure how to do that (stay tuned for a breadcrumb trail) and b. yes you've got some 'splainin to do.

So if you're willing, I'm hopeful with not too much Wasabi! :)

Oh my GOD ANSWER YOYR PHONE GIRL!

And YOU - Don't do that shit no more man stfu u lying jackass. Liar!!! You'll never stop. You dick.

You putas have ONE JOB holy shit!

:)

I'm so scared to go home. Not because I'll relapse (again) but because you won't be with me. Even worse, when I come back here everything's going to change and I'm terrified at how to handle it. Haven't I gone through enough changes? Haven't I sacrificed enough already?

I never meant to hurt you with my actions. All I want is for you to forgive me and love me and I'd give anything for you to be happy again. To not doubt me or what we have. Last night I was smiling like an idiot telling my mom just how much you mean to me and how these past two months have impacted my life and that I love and adore you. Then you called and hearing you say "Hi!" the way you do, and just picturing your smile...fuck...how can a simple "hi" mean so much, say so much?

It's been such a short time but this is home. You are home. I'm sorry for my recent behavior. Clearly breaking old patterns/habits is harder than I thought and you're right - I have to grow up and stop being so selfish. You have no idea how much I appreciate you and everything you've done for me. Truly.

Ugh. Idk what else to say. I'm only human, too. Please understand

happy holidays pops. its been a while but im looking after myself. ill see you sometime later next year

I deeply wish that you rest in peace, stop fooling yourself. You need to know and deal with whatever is going on with you right now, there’s no time for later.

Was really good seeing you today and going out to dinner. Still got mixed feelings but it was good times.

It's been a while but regardless of where your at I value who you are. I need to learn that reciprocity is sometimes unbalanced and biased, to hold onto disappointment like a splinter of the mind is not healthy and I forgive you now and always.

I haven't seen you since August due to circumstances beyond our control. I finally get to spend time with you again this holiday. Going into the new year with you is the best gift I could ever ask for!
The setbacks were a blessing in disguise because now we are stronger and more in love. It was all worth it in the end.

P.S: Get used to wearing protection. If you knock me up, I will cut your balls off. Just kidding...Maybe.

Sorry to say it, my friend, but I am genuinely tired of being your friend.

This. I put up with it for long enough now.. I am truly looking forward to the new year without seeing/ hearing from you. Btw yes you were right!! I just couldn't say it when you asked it.. the gift was ghetto like the time you wanted to go out for food, made me bring you there... with your discount and used the coupon on yourself and asked them for change. lol wtf? lol at all the times you tried to invite yourself over without an invitation... even the last time!

You pretend to be smart. Can't even make logical decisions you always have to ask the opinions of others. always blaming others. the gossip is overwhelming. stealing ideas.

Good riddance with the consequence of your own actions ahahahaha (cruel? maybe? not really...)

Please look after my little one for me. Don't let her become like my family. I'm not going to come and take her away, or to harm you. I know you know I am a contemptuous, spiteful prick but times change, I just want my little girl to grow up to do soccer and cheerleading and know a normal life where she doesn't have to be invincible to be acceptable.

Enjoy the pub and thanks for calling when I tell you how lonely and depressed I feel. It really shows your love for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.