L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sad to admit i know this, but something ex's, some friends and family members may want to say to me: "Say something i'm giving up on you".

I'm remarkably quiet IRL with people i know very well. Noobs, i'm all fun and games.

I am bad at intimacy.

Teenage mary said to uncle dave
I sold my soul to union square

Thanks for smiling and laughing gal

Leave me alone

God help me

Its a trap

STOP.BANGING AND SLAMMING EVERYTHING YOU FUCKING TOUCH YOU FUCKING MONSTER

How dare you come to my home and do something like that. You're a vile person and my son deserves so much better

you look great

lost weight, hair is wicked, new job, new car, looks like he makes you happy

i'm happy for you

i never understood why we were brought together. i tried the best i could to be there for you, showed you i loved you, support you, have your back, be by your side, be with you; it was never enough

you did me wrong in ways that people don't talk about, don't want to face up to; it wasn't about forgiving or accepting, you or me. just my fucked up idea of us

even though i went through a time that is so terrible it can't be put into words i'm sorry for any of the wrong i did you

most would call me crazy for saying that, fuck em even though they're right. i'll hate myself more later cause i still have to see the truth of it, feel the rhythm that gets people through their day and the song that keeps this play we call life humming along

i'm the most fucked up thing that will ever grace this universe even though i try, isolated in the stars of people, to be feared and hated; even the morning star's glow fails to shine down upon me. what you see in me i will never understand; probably in delusion, in yourself or what it is inside you that you want to make a reality. life can be ugly, human beings even more so

forgive the song, my broken idea of life

still your a person and deserve to be treated as such, thank you for being with me

i feel sorry for you that you had to have me (hate myself even more for the words); you go get yours pretty, you deserve to be happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8ekz_CSBVg

so hey bro sorry i stole your girl. if you had met 2019 atara back in 2012 he would have clued you in that all of those "polyamory" fuckers are full of shit. it was always cool to smoke with you back in the dorm years and i hope you landed on your feet in the end. i think you should have an easy time finding someone compatible with you as long as you're willing to pay attention and not imagine too much.
i hope it doesn't hurt too much more when i say we're still together. i've been taking really good care of her and i hope you find someone who is worth it too. don't expect you'll ever forgive me of course.

invegauser: i knew something was wrong with you the second you tried to be friends with me. that's always a bad sign. i can't say i relate to your experience but it certainly reminded me of something

Status
Not open for further replies.