R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
you assume i was trying to be friends.

funny, i just posted in talking to strangers thread.

bad example you and i of why talking to strangers would be a good thing. that's life because it is not perfect and one can't get along with everyone even some of the time. you live and learn.

you should understand why you have that intuition with me by trusting it. i did you with mine. relate?... it would behoove you not to try.

a parting word "ideologies separate us. dreams and anguish bring us together."

Last edited:
Dude, you're making it sound like I'm accusing you of something. It's just a friendly jab. You're a cool guy. Unfortunately I'm too busy in my other eight lives to be very sociable on bluelight these days.

If you're gonna be all down on yourself people are going to try to play along. We want you to see that we're listening and trying to appreciate what you're feeling. There's something wrong with everyone, why should you be any different?

If you want my advice I think you need to avoid defining yourself in terms of other people. Considering you make yourself sound like a clingy neonate. I know how to make my girlfriend happy today (I think lol), but in the beginning of the relationship I tempered my instincts by asking what a good Buddhist should do rather than what I wanted to be in that moment. I'm not clairvoyant and if I don't know where the balance should be between me and her I rely on an external system of rules for assistance. That kind of thing isn't popular among the self-help crowd but it works pretty goddamn well.

We'll be together, dreaming, when we're dead. I like the living, though. You should watch the video.

Last edited:
Did you listen to Wallace? At first I linked a South Park video but then I thought I should be a little more serious:

Meh, I get sad when ppl I dont even know and they dont know each other have disagreements yet dont really get vexed if I beef with anyone direct and maybe should just go look at cat memes or real cats as I like cats.

If you want me to come over to watch Game Of Thrones with you in April, you gotta put that pitbull away. I don't trust it. Sure she's cute until I come around causing her to get overprotective and rip my fucking throat out.

invegauser, i don't expect you to like me, now or ever. but i knew i had to say what i did. the last thing you need is to think of yourself as some kind of damaged indigo child or something. you are normal. you are like me. you will always be like me. well, hopefully not too much.

Meh, I get sad when ppl I dont even know and they dont know each other have disagreements yet dont really get vexed if I beef with anyone direct and maybe should just go look at cat memes or real cats as I like cats.

in fairness i just randomly revealed to him that i am literally the devil, so i expected he might be unhappy with me

The Dalai Lama tells the story of meeting with a Tibetan monk who'd just been released from years of forced labor and redoctrination in a Chinese prison camp. The monk's ordeal had left him in pretty bad physical shape.
While talking to the Dalai Lama, the monk let slip that he'd come close to disaster three or four times during his imprisonment.
"What happened?" asked the Dalai Lama, expecting tales of near-execution, torture, punishment.
"I nearly lost compassion for my captors," the monk replied.

When you're angry about something not related to me and then throw insults willy nilly at me, I remind myself that you don't do that for anyone else and that you come to me to vent your frustrations because you love and trust me.

Dump your girlfriend and move in with me.

Dont worry about anything.

Not sure where to post but I noticed herbivore has been absent for a while and I just wanted to wish her well and hope that she is okay.

sigmond and CtC,

herbavore and Erikmen are fine; IRL is taking precedence for right now.

They are both missed. :(

Well thank goodness they are ok. Thanks for letting us know. They're wonderful people, always helpful.

My new therapist looks exactly like you and we talk about Game of Thrones too. It's kinda disturbing, but hot. Of course I can't tell you that. Good news is he approves of us hanging out in a few months to watch the final season.

This thread has always been an intrigue to me. Then I coincidentally "said it all to their face". That was fun.

At least I get non-existent bonus points for honesty. And now I know why everyone just cheats and lies.

Hey Captain.Heroin. Sorry to hear about your breakup.

I believe that you were honest and I believe that someday you will be able to allow yourself to be vulnerable like that again.

Has anyone ever unironically struggled with that question? If it looks good, say so; if not, say that something else looked better. It requires no actual thought or finesse.

Status
Not open for further replies.