L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just glad you're the best lover I've ever had and my best friend. Nothing is one-sided. It's incredible to be truly loved. I will never forget the time we had together yesterday.

So, when I met you, you didn't speak English, it was awesome....Now you do, Here's your ticket back to CR.

Last edited:
so we talked and had coffee the other day. i dont know how to feel now. i luv you tho. i really dont know what i am feeling right now

I know youll come around eventually and i hope when you do ive already found someone else, and even if i do i hope i have the will to say no.

Sure hope you can source some lithium or depakote as your craziness is becoming inconvenient and annoying..

You took a lot from me. But you'll never understand. You believe you're enlightened but you're actually blind and stuck inside a tiny box, living a misery of your own creation. And for that I really do feel sorry for you. That's punishment enough.

EVIL ANGEL life was great until the EXACT second (not before) you stepped out... I had the idea of just leaving you there and disappearing... but I felt so bad though for your cats... The next day I realized I should have when you wanted to leave to go hang out in my place. It's been 3 days now and I have no idea where you are so fuck you. I offered you chances and help, but your clearly too good for it. So have fun finding homes for them. Ill be gone when you have to pick them up. Life a bitch get used to it. lol

The kiss we shared became the scar I bare.. I love you and hate you for it

You are fucking gross. I wouldn't blow you for free, let alone for $100.

I have *some* dignity, stupid.

No sexual shit for money for me, thanks.

Especially for you. You nasty ass douchebag.

You do realise that I work long hours and am not a retiree obsessed with doing everything by a schedule like you so if I leave my bed unmade or dishes to do in my own house it doesnt mean Im being a slack untidy disappointment as I dont expect you to do my housework so can you kindly stop just going into my place and doing my shit and thrn bitching to him how I am useless.

Im changing the locks .

That dress that you somehow managed to find mysteriously since you dont go through my house was given to me by my deceased friend mariposa and it was not taking up too much room and I am so fucking angry a memento that was precious to me was thrown out so i hope you are able to just get over it when you find out a cherished item of yours is no longer in your house .

Youll get it back after you suffer a bit as you deserve to feel what you bestowed on me.

You fucking cunt.

Chin up soldier, it's just stim withdrawal babes, not like it's the first time.... you could give me some news

Status
Not open for further replies.