L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you worth talking to if you dont have the common decency to listen?

You talk down to me, about a game, when I'm already going through stress from college and finding another job. I told you that you hindered my life but I didn't mean it, just giving you a taste of your own medicine.. It might been wrong, you don't need to pretend to leave me. When we have a strong relationship... Games shouldn't matter over the one you love

Holy fuck where have you been and are you single and would you please sit on my face and rant about the benefits of veganism.

You are a strength to me, that you don't comprehend. I'm glad because you are the best person I know, and without you I wouldn't understand myself. Thank you.

I miss your tits. You had amazing tits. Sorry I got pissed that you were drunk on what will probably be the last time we ever see each other. I was just so tired of my own and everyone else's drunken behavior. We could all be so much more, sharper, more loving, more open. I just was tired of having to get to know you from behind a mask because genuine love makes you recoil in confusion.

For what it is worth this is probably all for the best as I think we might both be sociopaths. I love (and hate) you. And I probably always will. Tear it up out there, you're vicious and you want it more than anyone, I just don't think that dog eat dog shit is really for me, I want to overcome my vampiric instincts, not embrace them.

Today is the first time in weeks you didn't text me. Your silence is deafening.

I'm getting clean, through your strength and help. I couldn't have done this without you.

I miss you. I wish our lives were different so I could be with you. I like to think in another universe we would be.

You've been through so much pain in life. You're the strongest person I know and all you want to do is die. Your daughter and me keep you going.

We're both alcoholics, but alcohol has been your bedmate for 5 years. You're too young for liver failure at 26. I know why you push me away. You're protecting me.

I don't want you to die. I love you. I'm in love with you, now I know. I can't bear to be without you.
Is it too little too late? And should I be with an alcoholic? All I want to do is save you. You say it's too late for you. I'll never give up hope for you.

It's crazy, how we don't talk anymore. I can't believe you wrote all that whole bipolar rant at me like you forgot who I am. Thanks for blowing up on me when I needed you, from all the times I bailed you out. I thought we were friends but I guess that's in the past now.

i miss you everyday, ill always love you, but this is all for the best. it doesn't matter what i want or how i feel, i need to be alone, and i'm the only one that can save me. I'm sorry

^ If you are from my generation it seems as if everyone else has quit smoking. And those who didn’t are either ‘vaping’ or chewing. During the 70s and 80s ‘everyone’ smoked, especially if you were in Europe. Mothers would smoke while breastfeeding, incredible!

You try to act like I'm in the wrong when you were wrong all along. You never validate my feelings. Have fun cleaning the kitchen since you want to act like a bitch. I do more around here than your fiancé. When I threw my phone, you're lucky it broke a glass and not your face.

I have been strong for you and I didn't want to weigh you down with my sadness. Thank you for being understanding and accepting me for who I am. Can't wait to see you! :)

I don’t know if it’s the season or just the usually seasonal stress but I am so done again. I just can’t do this anymore. There’s nothing in my life that makes this feeling worth it.

^ I know how that feels... Too stressed, too much work. Not enough time to work out. Lousy quality life. But I'm okay with that because it's seasonal. I know it's going to be better. Hope that works the same for you.

I would like to say..........

YOU SHOULD OF HAD AN ABORTION
Hope I don't offend anyone
Just saying ......

Status
Not open for further replies.