R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to fuck most women I meet.

Actually, I think I have mentioned that to her before.

Never mind, carry on.

Look, sorry I just found out I messed up your life over seven years ago inadvertently :?, but right now is not the time to mess with me. Okay? Maybe you should have told me something say...during the last almost eight years?

I wish I knew more languages just so I could easily tell you to, 'fuck off', more often... and your pretentious ego would feel adequately, stroked.

I drink because the content you bring is boring and meaningless, you just parrot nonsense you have viewed on YT.( get a fucking life and perspective you stupid-ass-moron ffs)

... you're superiority complex means that you cant let anyone challenge you in rational debate. Fuck that noise, if you want to be a stagnant, lazy immature fool, stroking your ego; thats your business but you picked the wrong person to engage with - I can only kow-tow to idiocy for so long.8)

Yep. It's done, gone.

Last edited:
You're too thick to understand I could never ever go back to you. I got fed up with you drinking and talking down to me any kind of way. Then you got addicted to kratom at work and took it out on me when you went through withdrawals this weekend. I didn't tell you I was leaving Monday night because you were drunk, going through withdrawals and angry. It was best to sneak out and be safe.

I get home only to hear you yelling and calling me racial slurs on my voicemail. All that rage in your voice only confirmed that leaving without letting you know was the right move. I'm just glad it's over for good. No more back and forth in my mind trying to figure out if we should be together or not. Done. You're insane to think you'll ever "win me back." All of your apologies and "I love yous" mean nothing at all. I really wish I could warn any future girl you try to date that you're a racist prick when you get angry/drunk enough. You better hope you don't wind back up in jail. You're not my problem anymore. Moving on.

I wish I could jizz all over your face and watch you lick that filthy shit up like the slime bucket you are.

Even my therapist couldn't believe you stooped so low. You're blocked and stop calling me when you're over your mom's house sounding all sad. Did you tell your parents you called me the n word? Bet you didn't. Just go away. Glad that door is closed now and looking forward to new opportunities. You showed your true character and I don't care that you miss me. You made your bed, now lie in it.

Keep it comin'. I'm learning more about how now to be 'stupid' every day. Apt Pupil; Good teacher. Ty. ;)

Well, my ex taught me to never compromise and wait for someone who believes in God like I do. That's the best path for my life. I'm not even mad anymore. That door was closed for a reason because it wasn't the best life God has planned for me. So good riddance. Thank You for weeding out the wrong people so the right people can come along.

My roommate is cheating on you .
He had 3 girls over this week and told me to be careful not to say anything in front of them .Also he had a girl come over literally a few hours after you left.... Sorry . He's a dirtbag for this. You can do better , I just wanted you to know.
Now promise you won't tell him I told you ? Because I'm pretty sure he will kick me out...

You are really lovely. I'm so lucky to have met you - it's rare and your kindness and ways are the kind of currency that can not be counted - just infinitely, lovely with devilment sandwiched in-between. You're a treasure.

Even my therapist couldn't believe you stooped so low. You're blocked and stop calling me when you're over your mom's house sounding all sad. Did you tell your parents you called me the n word? Bet you didn't. Just go away. Glad that door is closed now and looking forward to new opportunities. You showed your true character and I don't care that you miss me. You made your bed, now lie in it.

Cant express myself more eloquently than, fuck that giant useless, cunt. ;)<3
You make yourself better than that, much better- you are. <3

Congrats sis, he looks like a good guy. I'm glad to see you happy.

Dear ex-best friend from last year. You hurt me more than any relationship (sexual of friends) have ever done by fading from my life and cutting me out of yours. I have not gotten over it, I loved you like a brother and you just stopped giving me your attention and the only thing I value from anybody is time.

Fuck you Mr. C.S. you fucking piece of poor train track alcoholic-father and absent mother complex heroin junkie street trash mother's bloody siphilistic cunt piece of shit that you really are. Spike and die so I may see your Facebook profile withour flinching and having all the good memories flood back fuck you you fucking cunt sucking piss stain on God's earth.

I still love you and always will, I hope your happy and make the best of everything, your friends will never know how privileged they are to just be in your company as you have changed my life FOREVER.

As they say, you either make a friend for life or a lesson for life, I hold back all emotions now until I can truly show them to those that come close to me. You have changed the way I view ALL relationships and also taught me to value what you have. If it comes let it, if it goes let it.

I've not spoke with you since February, after my brothers funeral I felt some type of way. You tried calling me at my work a few times up until the last which was a few months back.
Not really sure what to say, I'm still pretty upset that you waited so long to tell me that one of my friends had passed away due to an OD. I mean, that's kind of fucked up, still having a hard time trying to forgive you for that.
I don't really have any urges, or wants to try and reach out to you, I personally think I am okay being estranged from you.
The feeling of you being my mother died inside me when Alex died.
It is your birthday this week(i think), and hope you have a good birthday, glad I'm not around to fuck it up. Maybe someday, we will be able to rebuild, then again, not really on my list of things I want to do.
Guess this is the end.

Cant express myself more eloquently than, fuck that giant useless, cunt. ;)<3
You make yourself better than that, much better- you are. <3

*HUGS* Thank you. I'm just glad it's over. A few weeks ago, he came by with flowers. He wanted to get back together or at least remain friends. I told him it's best to let go and move on. He kept trying to make me feel guilty for wanting to move on and take care of myself. I blocked his number again after that and his folks number too so he can't reach me at all.

Those emotionally abusive/manipulative types are really skilled at preying on those who are caring individuals. He constantly bombarded me with "I love you" to sucker me back in and guilt-trips. If anything, it teaches you the red flags to look out for. Toxic relationships are draining.
Yes, we deserve much better. <3

"Love Bombing", who even knew this was a thing?!

http://uk.businessinsider.com/what-is-love-bombing-2017-7

https://thoughtcatalog.com/shahida-...ne-the-addictive-cycle-of-narcissistic-abuse/

Women, be careful out here. When you notice a guy is becoming more emotionally abusive, RUN!

I've read too many horror stories about women who end up married to these types and have a baby with them, now they're stuck. The emotional abuse more than likely turns to physical abuse. Get out while you can, especially if he's an alcoholic. Don't try to stick around and hope he changes his ways, usually he won't until you get completely out of the situation and force him to change. If you stick around, you'll be an enabler and putting yourself (or your children if you have them) in more danger.

The best decision was not having a child with that person. He also tried to make me feel guilty about that too at the very end which was cruel. It didn't work though, it only confirmed it was the right choice.

Anyway, be good to yourselves. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.