L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey coast2coast, 1 on 1 therapy is great.once a month isn't enough. I work a solid AA program, I go to meetings, do stepwork, and work with others.on a daily basis. I fellowship with other addicts and alcoholocs before, and after meetings. After I worked the steps, I got busy working with others.helping them through the steps. Its my insurance policy.
Have you been looking into joinging a 12-step fellowship? They are all really good, i joined AA because I can relate to the bigbook. If youd like I could PM you some details on what to expect when joining a 12-step fellowship. :)

Thank you. I would appreciate any details you feel like PM'ing because I am honestly scared for my life. I know how Satan is trying to take me away from here and trying harder since I've started believing in Jesus. It sounds like you do incredible work!

But you are mine and you will always be mine. No matter what how much you try to convince your self you are not.

I felt like that when was younger, this feeling of the other half, you belong to me, etc. But irl at some point in the future you realize that if you don't really, really work towards building a healthy relationship, like sharing all tasks, being 'romantic', remembering to show how much you care and appreciate each other, etc it won't last too long. Unless it's convenient or necessary, but then it's not at all a good relationship. But this is me talking about myself and my friends. Love is beautiful and it's a blessing - it's usually the best moments people will ever remember in life. And some people get in love all the time. It's warm and great, and it beats drugs imo.

But you are mine and you will always be mine. No matter what how much you try to convince your self you are not.

this. I still have the 'receipt' you gave me that says i own you. I'll allow you more time if you need it, but you're mine, and you will come back to me, I'll do whatever i have to, play whatever games, manipulate, whatever it takes to make that happen. I'm viewing this break as you testing me to see if i have what it takes to keep you interested, and I'm determined to succeed.

You are different. I wish I could help but it seems you'll need time to handle this uncomfortable situation. I hope it works for you sooner than for most of people. It was really nice meeting you that day. You know I wish you well.

Last edited:
I still love you after so many years sharing the same bed.

Last edited:
Sorry I went off on you like 2-3years ago, i acted like a jerk, and want to make things right between us. If theres anything I can do at all to make things right between us then let me know.

It takes courage and good character to be honest and admit you are wrong. That's worthy in all relations.

I can appreciate you're trying to get yourself together, but what you're offering is nowhere near good enough for me. I'm better off single and celibate. I'm not going to compromise myself for you just because we have a history. Then I'll end up feeling used.

Maybe you mean well, but it's just not enough right now.

I miss you. Every day, I think about you. Everytime something happens, I want to msg you. When I think of the good times, tears come to my eyes. When I'm alone, I imagine your body against me. I miss you. All the time.

But I must hold out. I must be strong.

You were the last thing in my life that made me feel any bit of positive. At first I wanted to try as long as it takes to change myself and get better so I could get you back in my life and get back to the way things used to be. To get back to the only time in my life that I felt happiness. But Ive realised you'll never want me the way you used to and i don't think I can take it anymore . I've been thinking alot about ending it lately and even planned it out in my head countless times. I just wish I could have one more night with you. Hold your hand one more time before I finally give up.

I felt like that when was younger, this feeling of the other half, you belong to me, etc. But irl at some point in the future you realize that if you don't really, really work towards building a healthy relationship, like sharing all tasks, being 'romantic', remembering to show how much you care and appreciate each other, etc it won't last too long. Unless it's convenient or necessary, but then it's not at all a good relationship. But this is me talking about myself and my friends. Love is beautiful and it's a blessing - it's usually the best moments people will ever remember in life. And some people get in love all the time. It's warm and great, and it beats drugs imo.

You are kinda right. We never had a nice relationship, we hurt each other all the time. But the thing is, when we are not together it's even worse, for both of us.

Most couples I know fight all the time, some discreetly and others not so much. It's a conflict of power, so to speak. Some people say you really know your partner when you live together, and even more when you fight. What counts after all is whether you both want to stay together. There will always be good and bad moments in all relationships and everyone gets hurt IMHO.

You wouldn't let me push you away. God knows I tried...probably without realizing it. Then I regretted it. Glad you didn't let go and told me not to run away.

I want to punch you in the place where your guts should be. Alas, it is not to be.

I'm so sick of trying to steer you in the right direction while you spew your raw negativity out at me. Grow tf up. You are my Mother and sometimes it feels reversed. You do nothing but kill my mood and you linger on in my mind well after our phone calls, which benefits me none. I'm prepared to kick you out of my fucking life for good, before you drag me into your own hell and I get stuck in a vortex of depression and anger.

Status
Not open for further replies.