Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean-Paul

Bluelighter
self-explanatory.
i know it sounds stupid, but we had it at the old forum i fled. and it was a pretty goddamn long thread.

just....type someone to something to someone you don't wanna say it to their face.

Lol I pretty much tell people what I think of them.

Yeah I'm pretty good about that too. I like to imagine myself as an up-front kind of guy. but if I had to say something....

'I know I told you that I would wire you $400 and I realize that I'm still kinda in debt, but there is no way I'm going to be able to wire you that $400.'

and to the girl I would say

'I know I told you that I would ship all of your clothes to Austin while in the midst of the break-up, but that's international and your clothes are ugly anyways. also that pussy tattoo was a bad idea'

You get on my fucking nerves really badly and its only been 2 weeks of dating you. I wish I hadn't let you pretty much force me to date you and I wish I had the courage to dump you but I'm worried you will flip out, which you will because you are immature...but I don't want to be shitty and date you just to get lots of blowjobs.

I love you with all my heart and I do everything to earn your trust and be honest with you, why do you feel like you need to lie to me about coke? I tell you everything and you don't trust me, but I trust you blindly even when you lie.

I wish you'd hang out with me when alcohol wasn't involved. :(

I wish you'd stop moaning all the fucking time. I come round and all you do is moan, moan, moan. The kids, your family, friends blah blah blah.
Shut the fuck up and listen to me talk for once or just say something less full of shite.

Quit smoking weed, you know I hate it but you don't even care about how I feel. Actually show you give 2 shits about me once in a while coz it aint going unnoticed and I am not gonna put up with it for much longer even though I love you, indeed, that's the only thing keeping me from throwing your stuff out of the door.

You say to me "karma must hate me, bad things happen to me all the time, I don't know what I did to deserve such bad luck" and at first I too wondered, now I can see, karma does hate you coz you're not a very nice person and you rightfully deserve the bad things that happen to you until you realize what you do to others and change for the better.

But that said, I have seen your gentle side, your caring side, covered up by this hard bitchy exterior just trying to get out, let it out for once and maybe I'll stick around.

Last edited:
My mom always told me that if I don't have anything nice to say, I need to shut the fuck up.

Just tell me, am I wasting my time with you? You already know I'd foolishly do just about anything you ask me to. My own well being means nothing when it comes to taking care of you. But I don't want to be dragging around this burden of hope you give. I may just as well be giving it to myself, but knowing would set me free from this annoyance of constant wonder.

I wish I never met you. I'd trade a finger for the opportunity to go back to the past and change it, so I wouldnt even know you.

I wish you gave me a chance to say goodbye, you didn't know it but spending that one day with you was a breath of fresh air in my life, you reminded me of what it felt like to feel alive again.. after so many years in the dark, you were the light that lit up the world again, thank you.

I don't miss you much. You had little to offer me, besides your body. You knew that.

That is sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.