L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
People often say to resolve all of our problems before going to bed. Even if this is true, I see that it's nearly impossible to get all of the daily problems solved on time, maybe if it happened within our immediate family which is not the case most of the times.

People often say to resolve all of our problems before going to bed. Even if this is true, I see that it's nearly impossible to get all of the daily problems solved on time, maybe if it happened within our immediate family which is not the case most of the times.

I thought the old saying was "never go to bed angry". If I had to resolve all my problems before going to bed...well...guess I wouldn't be sleeping much.

How am I supposed to trust you after all the times you have lied to my face?

I can't believe you can look me in the eyes and tell me that I'm crazy for calling you out.

Fuck you and I will never trust you again.

Life can be pretty tough with you sometimes. I try not to take it personal and strongly do try to move forward, but at some days things are simply pretty damn difficult.

Yeah, there is no perfect relationship, there is no perfect person out there. But there are people who are perfect for me.

I think it's abnormal when couples DONT fight, or have disagreements. The real thing that counts is if each side understands where the other is coming from, and if a compromise is acceptable.

'Perfect' is the synonymn for the ones who connect with you and vice versa. You sound like a very reasonable indvidual. You will go far. <3

What goes around comes around, stupid. Guess you forgot you gave me your password. I don't have to use the old phone with your email app to see what craigslist shit you been doin. Gotta love photographic evidence.

Funny how you're so much more polite and cooperative now.

After all off that horrid abuse, I will do whatever I have to.

You play nice? So will i. Got it?

Twat.

Ps it was funny as hell...you didn't know I got home). at 830, you're gone till 1130, after I texted you at 1030, and the next day I asked oh how much over time did u get? "About an hour" "Huh. Really? Cause I was home at 830. So." ::he walks out of room mumbling:: hahaha stupid. Oh man oh man. Play nice? mothereffer, bc you don't deserve my kindness one bit. But I'm still willing to be kind. But I won't hesitate to help myself and dog stay safe. So FUCK YOU.

Filthy.

We are about to get an apartment together and you're literally wasting your time trying to argue with me about Magic the Gathering (one of my favorite hobbies) when there are more important issues to focus on such as being able to keep up on our bills and not relying on so much pot to get us through the week. Grow up a little and come to terms with reality... Don't act childish.

The tables have turned you sadistic, filthy, fake-ass psychopath or whatever conscience-less atrocity you are.

Fuck you. You deserve it. I'm so nice, gentle andkind. BBut I deserve not to feel like a POW.

PLAY NICE......OR ELSE :)

More and more I'm wondering if I can keep up. I don't want to doubt myself, but I can tell my energy isn't what it used to be. What if I can't hold up to us meeting again? Ah, screw it. I need to get myself together and get laid. You've gone above and beyond to get a new apartment and set it up. I'm proud of you. I just worry. I know it's hard for me to be on the move like I used to. It's hard to get out of bed half the time. Stupid depression.

I can't believe what this has become.

I am covered in bruises on my arms and face.

I have gashes across my neck ...

How could you bring yourself to hurt me this way?

Was it easy for you and will I ever be good enough?

Even after all of this, I forgave you and we laughed about it this morning.

I'm glad you find it funny and can joke about throwing me around.

I am terrified of you.

I can't believe what this has become.

I am covered in bruises on my arms and face.

I have gashes across my neck ...

How could you bring yourself to hurt me this way?

Was it easy for you and will I ever be good enough?

Even after all of this, I forgave you and we laughed about it this morning.

I'm glad you find it funny and can joke about throwing me around.

I am terrified of you.

PLEASE get out of this abusive relationship! It is nothing to joke around and forgive him about. He is a coward and a piece of shit for treating a woman like that. You deserve so much more than that. You're more than "good enough". Get away. Tell the cops if you have to. You don't want to end up dead.

Sorry to jump in like that but I totally agree with you.

@Trip2Thesky, please remember that when you forgive and joke about it, it resets his mind and you unconsciously give him permission to continue abusing. Stop this at once. Most of the relationships like that don't change, I mean the abuser don't change. He can do it for a while, hold his temper for weeks and beg to be apologized in his knees but make no mistake, he'll strike again.

This is something I might eventually say to you, but I can't right now cause I'll sound like an asshole.

You JUST got your new place and some new furniture, etc. Now suddenly a buddy is coming over to stay "one or two days" because he's been "fighting with his girl". Where the fuck was he staying before he was fighting with his girl? People are users. Once they get a foot into your house, it's hard to get them out.

My brother has had a friend freeloading here because he's been "fighting with his girl". Same situation. I had to be the one to say something to finally get him out of here. And I bet he will still weasel his way in here.

Just be careful. If you're going to be bringing guys back in from your old life, I'm not going to be interested. You've been making improvements and you need to leave those thuggish type people behind. I'll see how long this buddy actually stays.

The great thing about this summer is being able to work while our "Chief in Command" in enjoying his long vacation. One more week of freedom. The irony is that I am productive working in peace. If he realized just that he'd be spending more time travelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.