L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
its been 9 months. I think we should end this now as you don`t seem to treasure it as much as I do and it is killing me.
I would have made myself available and would have loved to explore things with you.. I guess you really made me feel things. but recently I don`t like the way you are make me hang in there and I don`t want to be that 16 yr old you make me to be. desperately head over heels. I`m feeling vulnerable and you are not there to match these feelings... pretty crap.

Wish you'd forgive me one day for real. We are all family and life is too short.

Bert, I know that I am a good friend but I have never told you, because I didn't know what you would think. I want to suck you......

I miss you, even being infatuated with you.

But! pushing you away was for the best. I may be over the top, but you were never brave enough to be honest.

I guarantee you will spend years, if not decades repeating the same patterns. Good luck with that.

I spent two and a half years taking care of you.. putting a roof over your head, feeding you and loving you.

How do you repay me? Committing crimes, having a growing criminal record, making me take care of you until you get a job.

Fuck that, I'm done. This is the last time I'm dealing with a bum. I may be a nursing student but I'm not your damn personal caretaker. I love you, but grow the fuck up and quit stealing.

I still have my wedding rings and I put them on when I'm home alone. I compare you to my ex husband constantly. He's gone. He's not coming back. Why would you be mad if I were in love with someone that is no longer alive? Your not gonna find me in bed with him, or catch me texting him. I pretend our daughter is his too...

I wish You could hear my thoughts, it would be so much easier. If you like what we have achieved let's try to keep on living in the present or else we'd hostage of the past and unsure about the future. I am also learning how to live now and here, and we can do this together. I can't promise you the future, but you can judge how tomorrow will be based on how things have been. I can give you my sincerity, that I can promise.

I feel like it's time for me to move on. I have not told you yet, but you are not available for a relationship - Period. IME.

I'm sorry you have a Dx of NPD and appreciate you telling me this, but I can't be with this personality type. I was once long ago and it's exhausting for me.

Don't blame me for trying do it on my way. So far you have only wanted me to trust your perception over my own. Now I have done it right and so far you only watched.

Over the years you know we've had our ups and downs. But damn it's been mostly up. You say I corrupted you...Maybe I did put LSD in your mouth when we were teens, but you loved it! We have survived so many fucked up situations. Somehow we always stay just a bit above water. ..This last year....Man it nearly broke us...It was so hard and I am so sorry for all the things I put you through. Now we have finally found each other again and it is cheesy but I am falling in love with you all over again. You can make me so angry...But dammit you are so forgiving of my faults....and so patient with me....Can I say PATIENT....You saved me from the wreckage way back then and you have saved me again. Now it is my turn to support you....and I am now stronger and ready to be that person for you. One of the best things of being with you this long is how you know every part of me...I can't wait to see you still, to touch you...Seeing us in our children has been beautiful. Though you spoil them, you are such a good father .....it is amazing to behold....It's almost too much..I just love you more than I ever thought I could. I have never deserved this but I am so glad to have you.

Ever since we had our baby we have forgotten about each other. I miss so much the intimacy we used to have. I miss out cal king bed Fuck sessions with Foreplay. You used to worry about my needs and wants and now you only worry about the baby. I feel like an object , a maid not a wife with sexual needs. You forgot about me. Just because I'm a mommy now doesn't mean I don't need a good fuck and orgasm. I feel lost and confused .... And sad too because I miss what we had ....

We can only do our very best and provide them with love. Whatever they decide to be or through which way and experiences they choose to go, we can either encourage them or be there when this long and beautiful phase is over. Don't you remember how challenging it was when you were that young, different meanings growing up for you, and how different it was with me. Let it be!

you didnt have to lie and say you have a boyfriend when my friends told me you dont. my fault for actually being honest with girls thats why im 19 and never get laid. hell wasnt even trying to fuck you and dip because im not the type of guy just thought we had alot in common and would have liked to take ya out. yeah on the job im always worrying/apologizing too much but srsly its my first real job and its a side effect from my adderall (which i only take during the job). not mad just disappointed. i didnt say shit about adderall she just asked me where i went on break and i said a smoke break she goes "yeah my boyfriend hates when i smoke blacks". no i was not blatenly hitting on you but was making friendly convo during our "breaks". this happens every time a see a girl i want to date or fuck again prefer the former whatever just cant wait to go to NC and practice my skills sober 9 more days FUCK MY LIFE

next expecting shit as far as girls go in OBX but i know my buddy will be getting laid. hell i set him up with a chick he hits on her then when she leaves hits on a girl i was trying to go for (he didnt know) and gets laid the next day with the host of a party i decided not to attend and gets a date with a girl i liked yeah i need to be more social. sorry for the rant i just couldnt keep this in WHY DO YOU HAVE TO FUCK EVERYTHING THAT MOVES can i get a chance? and dude ya dont need to send me a fucking screen shot of her saying she was wet as the nile river

Last edited:
You're just lazy and don't care for having things handled to you easily all the time.
Lying around like a parasite in life. I just wished you had to work one day in your life so you would know what that feels like.
You are wrong, people see exactly what you are doing, don't think for a minute you can fool everyone.

Remember me? I'm the one who had your baby....

Oh yeah. You'll need that narrowed down a bit wont ya.

Anyhoo. Cant take back the past.

I had the opportunity to speak to you again and I went and fucked it up properly.

I wish I could have said what I wanted to and shown you I am different now. Gotten closure. But I freaked out and reverted straight back to that idiot girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.