L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've taken care of you for the last 7 months. I fed you 3 meals a day, washed your laundry in my sink because neither of us had a washing machine, carried buckets of water from my house to yours when your water stopped working so that you could flush your toilet. I washed your dishes and picked up your messes and cleaned your bathroom when it got extra gross. You never appreciated any of it. When you answered her booty call while I was sitting next to you in your bed, and told me I had to leave because you were going to have "company", I didn't say a word, I just walked home and sat in my car and cried. And when you texted me in the morning, less than a minute after she left, with "cereal?" I forced myself out of bed, poured you a bowl of frosted mini wheats (which I hate btw, I only buy them because they are your favorite) and brought you your breakfast. And the smile on my face when I said good morning was genuine, because when I am looking at you, nothing else even exists. You wouldn't know that though, because you never looked at me once as i walked into your room and delivered you breakfast, tummy scratches, and a lazy morning quickie.

No one understands why I put up with your bullshit. You don't even understand why. I gave you everything I had to give and you took me for granted and it wasn't until I started staying out for 2 or 3 nights in a row that you even realized how much I did for you. I thought then that maybe you were finally starting to appreciate me, but you never came home that day. Instead I fell asleep waiting for you on your couch where I was when you told me you'd be right back, and got woken up by someone yelling outside that you were in jail. And what did I do? I immediately started packing up all of your things and moving them to a place where they would be safe, because I remembered when you told me months ago that when you went to jail before you lost almost everything. I've moved all of it, I've done everything I can to try to get your car out of impound, I've talked with your dad, and dealt with the drama that comes from she who must not be named. I put money on your books so you'd be able to eat and get a calling card and ordered you magazines so you'd have something to read. A week before I was supposed to be moving out myself, and instead of finding a new place to live I'm using every drop of gas in my car to visit you just to tell you not to worry about your stuff, I managed to save it all.

You sat there and cried and told me you were sorry for treating me like shit and you appreciate me and you miss me so much, you realize now how much I do for you and you'll never treat me that way again. I told you not to worry about any of that, to worry about taking care of yourself so you can come home, but in my head I was telling you to say it again when you're out and then maybe I'll believe you.

And then today I spend my memorial day waiting in blistering heat for hours just to see you for 30 minutes through dirty glass, and no matter how hard I tried to talk about positive things you only wanted to talk about how shitty everything is, how you're screwed for life and you'll never be able to be free of the bullshit.

Well, you better try real fucking hard when they let you out, because I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant.

When I walk through the door and see you smiling at me I feel amazing not to mention you're always the first one to say hi to me everyday at work. I'm falling for you and I don't care because it feels so good to be in the presence of someone like you.

The way you talk to me turns me on, I read your body language like a book! I also love it when you consult me for advice even though you've been working here twice as long as me so I know what you're doing ;) I hope our relationship can turn into something much greater one day.

The reason I don't help you out at work, and the reason I completely ignore you, is because I don't like you. You talk shit about me to other people when I am in the vicinity and I can hear you.. and you know I can hear you.. I know you're a female, so that probably explains a lot, but if you have a problem with me come talk to me face to face, stupid cowardly fucking slut. In the mean time, I'm not going to help you at all, I'm not going to look at you, and I'm not even going to acknowledge your existence.

KhyaBean, I really hope it all works out somehow... sending hugs <3

of all the people in the world that could have left me heartbroken, why did it have to be you?

You pair of jumped up arrogant twats! You've worked there 6 years.... Served your time there! Iv been here 8 weeks and all 3 of us put in for this supervisor job. Your too cocky to ask me or andy who have travelled the world worked on nuclear power stations and the lot, for advice on welding just cuz all your family work there you think one of you will have the job eh?
Well figure this.... I knew I had the job before I started working there! I laughed watching you both go up them stairs for an interview! You saw today I got asked if I wanna work in the Bahamas and fly out tomorrow! You both done everything in your power to try and discredit us and turn the workshop against us....
The supervisor job gets announced a week today and let me tell you, im going to come down on you both like a ton of bricks! One of you I'm going to sack the other better pull his finger out you've both had the best opportunity ever! Id of ripped my cock off to of had your privileged lives!
7 days till you BOTH enter the real world!

Sincerely

Your new gaffer!

The only reason I can't say this is because you're not ready for a relationship, but I know you are the one for me. I want to be with you and only you. You make me happy without trying. You know when I'm down, you can hear it in my voice, you can see it in my face. I really really like you and in time I will be able to say I love you.

I'm still in shock and dealing with the fallout of your absolutely heartless actions. I expected to find a resolution to this matter as two adults. But you aren't acting like much of a grown-up right now. The people who you think are on your side? That's a figment of your imagination. You are pissing them off and wasting their time. Did you really think I would just let you get away with what you did? Did you really think my friends and family think it's OK that you are misusing the legal system in order to keep me from my dog? Not everyone has the time or interest in dealing with this when we can act like the grown-ups we are. But what else would I expect from someone in $70K of debt who commits other, bigger deal offenses, with such impunity and arrogance?

You're not going to lie and manipulate your way out of this one by wasting everyone's time with your personal quest to destroy my character. I worked hard for everything I have done. I earned the love of my dog. You didn't earn shit. You have no friends. You're a lonely son of a bitch and you're going to get the dose of justice you want. Just maybe not in the way you had imagined.

Oh yeah. You know that hot older ex of mine that you hated the fact I stayed friends with? He's been doing a damn fine job of what used to take you 10 seconds and we're closer than ever. And my bestie joked about throwing one into your disgusting mother for the lulz. She totally told me she thought you were a closet case. Step on out. I'm sure you'll find someone if you get a personality transplant. Good luck, asswipe. See you in court.

Sophie- Stop texting me while having sex with another chick for the purpose of asking me questions about differential topology. You don't like when people text when we are having sex, so return the favor and stfu for a few hours.

Nova- you tease a little too much. Pls make it a bit easier for me to get off too.

Last edited:
Im not sure about my feelings for you anymore. We've been off and on for years. I contemplate just leaving you and seeing If you'd even care enough to come after me, but part of me wants to stay and hang on to what may be left of our relationship.

i hate that your only 16. but your perfect. Hair as blue as the sky, and eyes as blue as the blue ranger.

I love you, but I miss mind-blowing sex. I want to have an affair with our crack dealer.

I really need you to talk to me. I'm at a very confused and stressed part of my life and all I want to do is talk to you, hear your voice tell me everything will be ok and there is nothing to worry about. Please call me :(

I love giving you blow jobs, but dear god, whatever you eat or drink makes your cum taste like shit. Eat some pineapple or something!

Please kiss me when I come over later, I'm really into you.

I am sorry for what I did but you had it coming. You can't keep fucking people over and expect no repercussions. You pick vulnerable women to victimize. What I did was stupid but at the time I felt justified. You drove my car into a state of disrepair and lied about getting it serviced. Not to mention the money you owe me and closing my checking account with overdrafts. I can't say this to your face as you would bash my head into the wall again. I feel guilty about you losing your contacts but your phone's been tossed in the lake. You're nothing but trouble to me but I still love you.

get a fuckin job. working 12 to 15 hours a week while holding out for more shifts is not responible. and you'll be in school when you get those extra shifts? ever heard of saving some fucking money prior to that? im supporting myself at 65 hours a week and im glad i do because im happy doing what i do and i can take care of myself. your miserable before you go to work and after you get home, and say your tired. fuck off with that bullshit and grow up. or at least fuck me so i can better take this shit in stride. your 20 years old and you need to parents for almost everything.

and if you take my cock out and look at it just to put it away one more time im gonna beat your head in with it like bane beat batmans head in the dark knight rises. there will be a cock dent.

Status
Not open for further replies.